28053Re: [Distillers] Re: wood chips

  • Ed Long
    Feb 28, 2005
      Thanks!
      Ed

      harle61274@... wrote:
      what I do Is let it sit for 2 weeks before giving it a good taste. What I
      stated doing is putting wood chips in a quart and started putting 1 to 2
      Tablespoons sugar in with it. I think a person can put in to much wood. had one
      batch that I let my son try and he said it tasted like wood I didn't try it for
      another week or two and it tasted great to me . let my son taste it again and
      he couldn't belive it was the same stuff. I found that the patience is good
      when flavoring. I let things set for 2 month minimum when using fruit (black
      berries, black cherries ect).
      harle

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT