27625Re: [Distillers]pdf problems

  • suitcase1499@aol.com
    Feb 12, 2005
      In a message dated 2/12/2005 6:27:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      paulbirk65@... writes:

      backtracking to what you added can give you clues to whats going on

      It's been going on for month's now, I've unistalled Adobe and re-installed
      but nothing seems to work, I know it's something in my puter cause you can't
      right click and save to whereever when you right click nothing happens, even
      bought new mouse that wasn't it either just need a new puter which will be in a
      few weeks if this one holds up that long.

      Suitcase