26491Re: [Distillers] Re: Trial Run on Reflx Column

  • suitcase1499@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 1/1/2005 11:43:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      gnikomson2000@... writes:

      This will enable you to increase the heat input without increasing
      the vapor speed. Then you'll get your increased product output and
      no loss of quality. But remember, all is relative. If you increase
      the heat, you need to remove that increased heat at the condenser,
      IOW up the coolant flowrate to match.

      My pump is a standard sump pump it recirculates the water at 25GPM or 1250
      GPH this should do Huh??? I'm thinking of going to a 3" or maybe 4" column, As
      all my friends are drunks as well (LOL) How much output could I expect from
      that??? Thanks Harry. This shit is new to me I've always been potstill man we
      never had a thermometer in one I don't think till I was about 16 or 18 years
      old.I'm from the mountains of North Carolina all we knew was corn liquor and now
      I'm trying to learn some new stuff to pass on to my grand kids. I really
      appreciate all you do to help, The internet is a graet thing since I've finally
      learned how to use it. Many thanks Harry.

      Suitcase