26482Re: [Distillers] Re: Trial Run on Reflx Column

  • suitcase1499@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 1/1/2005 7:52:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      gnikomson2000@... writes:

      > Ok. There's a couple of things you need to get your head around.
      > 1) The volume of a column is Pi x R^2 x Ht.

      OK Harry,
      You lost me there I'm a dumbass country boy with a little
      education not a Masters Degree (LOL) I have no idea what that means. and I do
      have a metal ring not fire brick just steel with air holes to direct the heat, a
      friend made it for me to fit the bottom of the keg. But it still helps heat
      the barn I have it in an enclosed stall of 8' x 12' with a lot of air holes
      believe me. Bottom line is how can I increase output would two columns do it or
      just need two stills.???? Thanks

      Oh yeah I do have that internal heat source for myself 86 proof plain sugar
      head : )