25159Re: [Distillers] Chinese Rice Wines

  • Andrew Forsberg
    Nov 23, 2004
      The only English on there is 'TEL:' and a phone number for the offices
      in Shanghai... :-)

      I'm scanning one of the large empty bags, which has exactly the same
      info on it as the little bags. Will upload it within the next 10 mins or so.

      Cheers
      Andrew

      Brendan Keith wrote:

      >That's great, I'm printing out those pictures, plus your picture from your
      >Wheat Mash folder, plus Julia's text from earlier today.
      >
      >They are out of focus, but there doesn't seem to be any English text on the
      >package, is there?
      >--
      >Brendan Keith
      >bkeith@...