24141yeast

  • David W Lunsford
    Oct 23, 2004
      Well, my local supply house was out of Alcotech 48, but I picked up some
      "Liquor Quick" super yeast, and it boasts 20% abv in 5 days. Has anyone
      tried this product? It also says on the packet that this yeast doesn't
      clear normally, and that I need to buy their clearing product. I suspect
      this is a way for them to sell more products, but I feel that a quick trip
      to the deep freeze should clear it without freezing it. Anyone have any
      input? I dont mind trying new things, as thats what got me started in the
      first place. Thanks, Dave
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic