24066Re: [Distillers] getting started

  • BOKAKOB
    Oct 19, 2004
      The best small stills for home use are made by members of this group. Commercial stills use simplified types, they cut costs on materials and manufacturing labor and you need a lot of skills to run them. My suggestion is not buying commercial still, but making one yourself. If not, then a custom work may be arranged through the member list.
      There are plenty of examples and plans in the files/photos section.

      Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind
      Act on your own risk and finally...
      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...