21952Re: More thoughts on small still legalization

  • Great White North
    Jul 18, 2004
      Greetings.

      "If you want to get political, join a cause that can benefit the entire
      world, not just a
      hobby for indulging one's personal taste."

      I can't think of any reason to get involved with politics UNLESS it indulged
      my own personal taste.
      Just like EVERY other politician on the face of the Earth...

      "It is not likely that a hobbyist is in danger of great retribution if no
      distribution is involved. "

      I am not sure what planet you are living on but on this one there are 2
      rules in government that ALWAYS apply.

      1: Screw then whenever you can.
      2: Take them for as much money as you can.

      With a corollary: Then throw their ass in jail.

      But that's just my opinion...

      GWN