21894Re: New Still

  • GWN
    Jul 16 7:09 AM
      Greeting Harry,

      As much as I enjoy reading the letters that show up here, I do find
      it prudent to be a lurker most of the time.

      I just can't seem to forget that what we are doing here is a
      violation of federal law!

      With MAJOR bucks and jail time if caught!!

      As you state, there are over 1500 of us. Which just shows how stupid
      the laws are. Or rather, who gets the most money for keeping things
      as they are...

      Until we can all get together at the voting booth and remove the
      elected officals who are getting iin the way. I will continue to be
      a mouse in the corner. Cause you see that fly on the wall over
      there?? He is with the FTA...

      GWN

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
      wrote:
      <snip>

      > Congratulations, Justin. Those are all practical observations! :-
      )
      > I knew someone would eventually have some input. It's amazing how
      > everyone sits on their hands and waits for the few who are willing
      > to share info. Run in that fashion, this forum is no longer a
      like-
      > minded community, but rather a leach site.
      >
      > So come on people! Justin's started the ball rolling, how's about
      > the 1500+ members here doing a tad more than just reading, or
      > sulking about perceived slights. We've lost too many members
      whose
      > knowledge is irreplaceable, all because of complacency and ego.
      > HAVE A GO!
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic