21882Re: [Distillers] Re: New Still

  • tonimarie@iinet.net.au
    Jul 15, 2004
      thanks Harry
      have been enjoying it on here immensly and am learning. funny thing is that
      half the time by the time i think of a Q to ask someone is just a few posts on
      asking the same:) at the moment to i am not living somewhere that would be
      particularally suitable for starting to do distilling but once i move i hope to
      find somewhere that is suitable
      thanks again

      Toni

      Quoting Harry <gnikomson2000@...>:

      > Hi Toni,
      > Well you're in the right place for that. These forums and the
      > attached sites are probably the greatest collection of amateur
      > distilling info anywhere in the world, although sometimes we need a
      > little 'reminder' that we are: "dedicated to the EXCHANGE of
      > information and experiences relating to the process of producing
      > alcohol at home" (see the browser strip above).
      >
      > Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure someone will have
      > either done it before, or know where to find the answers. Remember,
      > the only stupid question is the one that's never asked. :-)
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic