21879Re: New Still

    Jul 15, 2004
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, tonimarie@i... wrote:
      > hi Harry
      > i would if i had actually done any distilling however i am just
      learning slowly
      > and picking up what i can in preparation to building my own and
      starting myself
      > Toni

      Hi Toni,
      Well you're in the right place for that. These forums and the
      attached sites are probably the greatest collection of amateur
      distilling info anywhere in the world, although sometimes we need a
      little 'reminder' that we are: "dedicated to the EXCHANGE of
      information and experiences relating to the process of producing
      alcohol at home" (see the browser strip above).

      Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure someone will have
      either done it before, or know where to find the answers. Remember,
      the only stupid question is the one that's never asked. :-)