20057Re: Fermenting milk

  • reuel369
    Mar 31 11:00 AM
      Bad! At first I didn't know what it was and thought it was from the
      Lactaid or 1% milk fat I ate a caplet it was pretty much tastless. I
      should have bought an eye droper to measure drops of water then use
      lactaid in that amount. As it got stronger then I could taste the
      whey. Also next time I will use fat free milk.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Rana Pipiens <ranah2o@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks Reuel. I was hoping that someone would have tried the milk
      wine recipe. That is the same one I was going to try but hadn't yet
      because I could only find the caps form of Lactaid so now I can go
      ahead with it. You mentioned that the whey flavor increased with
      age. Was that good or bad? R.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic