19113Grappa

  • AtlantaGor
    Feb 11, 2004
      Hello,
      I am new to this group, I have been making wine for awhile now, but
      I just picked up a mini distiller, and am interested in making
      grappa's brandies, etc.. Haven't had any luck finding out how to make
      a grappa, says in the instructions i received with the unit just add
      water, not very helpfull. I was wondering if anyone could give me
      some pointers or point me in the direction of some recipes. I
      purchased the Lore of Ditilling and The Alaskin bootleggers bible,
      but neither had this info.

      Thank you in advance.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic