1696What watts is the still spirits still?

  • stampers@bigfoot.com
    Feb 1 1:28 AM
      I've got my sugar sorted, I'm working on my yeast, I've got the
      scrubbers up my column (such as it is) and I'm talking to a man about
      a longer one...

      In the meantime, does anyone know what the rating of the element in
      the still spirits 25lt s/steel reflux still is? I've found a
      controller for a boiler in an old plaster bin I'd forgotten about
      from a former life and found that I can plug this in quite happily to
      my still. The problem is, I have no clue and nor can I find out what
      the wattage of the element is!

      Any info gratefully received...

      Kev.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic