16625Re: [Distillers] Re: not so safe

  • Chris Marsh
    Dec 1, 2003

      A> Don't take me for a fool smartass. first of all it was cut to 40%
      A> and second of all I haven't touched a drop in seven months; the side
      A> effects are still there. I'm just saying be careful.
      A> squirlybird206

      A> -- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Chris Marsh <chrismarsh@g...>
      A> wrote:
      >>

      >> Monday, December 1, 2003, 12:08:16 PM, you wrote:
      >>
      >> [...]
      >> s> But if unsure just take the easy way and stop
      >> s> drinking the juice.
      >>
      >> Ok! If I do that, who is going to take care of my pink elephants?
      >>
      >> Chris

      [...]

      I am sorry if you took offence at my comments about Pink elephants, it
      was not aimed at you in any way. Have you no sense of humour?

      I have been subscribed for a long time now, there is even or there was
      a picture of my set up on Tony's site.

      With this sort of attitude creeping in I shall seriously consider
      unscribing.

      Chris.