16619Re: not so safe

  • abbababbaccc
    Dec 1, 2003
      Have you visited doctor lately? Those side effects may not be coming
      from alcohol, but something else (tumor in brain as a worst case). It
      sounds you did your home work and sugar wash doesn't produce more
      toxic compounds than say redvine (actually a bit less). If you used
      lead free solders and non-recycled copper for the column there's no
      toxins there either. Since you even cut the worst stuff out I'd
      suspect your symptoms are caused by something else than self made
      alcohol. Worth investigating maybe?

      Greetz, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew" <atmoore@t...> wrote:
      > Don't take me for a fool smartass. first of all it was cut to 40%
      > and second of all I haven't touched a drop in seven months; the
      side
      > effects are still there. I'm just saying be careful.
      > squirlybird206
      >

      > -- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Chris Marsh <chrismarsh@g...>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Monday, December 1, 2003, 12:08:16 PM, you wrote:
      > >
      > > [...]
      > > s> But if unsure just take the easy way and stop
      > > s> drinking the juice.
      > >
      > > Ok! If I do that, who is going to take care of my pink elephants?
      > >
      > > Chris
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic