      From: "Harry" <gnikomson2000@...>
      To: <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 5:13 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Treacle

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Elliott <r_selliott@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Leigh,
      >
      > Have you made rum using just brown sugar and how did it turn
      out ?? Fill me
      > in on your "trade secrets".
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Bob.

      Ok Bob. You wanna make rum from brown sugar & molasses????
      Go to my brand new site & download my Great-great grandaddy's rum
      recipe...
      http://www.farq.mycrowsoft.com

      Don't be put off by the domain name. It's mine, & just my Aussie
      twisted sense of humour showing through again. ;^)

      To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
      distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com