1500Reflux Still

  • abbotts1@vianet.net.au
    Jan 1, 2001
      Hi I am relatively new to distilling, I have designed a reflux still
      but there are a few things I am unsure of. The first thing is I would
      like to use the water out from the condenser and use it at the top of
      the column for some extra reflux, at the moment on my design I have
      the copper tubing from the water out being coiled around the outside
      of the top of the column. My question is would that be effective or
      is there a better way. The second thing I wanted to ask is how much
      of the column should be taken up with packing if I was to pot
      scrubbers. Thanks, hope to hear a reply.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic