14865Newbie

  • Amy & Scott
    Oct 1, 2003
      Hi.
      I have been toying with the idea of trying my hand at distilling for
      a while now. I have done home wine and beer and this just seems like
      the next area to play in.

      Wondering if anyone has used the still shown at
      http://www.amazingstill.com/Amazingstill.pdf

      In the FAQ that i have read it says that you should remove the first
      bit and last bit of product. With this amazingstill.. do you go
      about it the same way?

      Any thoughts on this still and others are appreciated. The big thing
      for me is simplicity to start with. I am an avid DIYer but just want
      to have fun with this and don't want things to get too difficult for
      now. Having said that if i decide to try it i want to get a decent
      result.

      Thanks

      Scott
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic