      From: Robert Mitchell [mailto:goldgate84@...]
      Sent: Monday, 23 October 2000 07:00
      To: Distillers@egroups.com
      Subject: [Distillers] Ventillation

      I've got a new burner.It runs on propane. Maximum heat output is supposed to be 60,000 btu. You are supposed to run it outside , avccording to the info. I want to use it to run a 10 gal boiler.

      Here's the question. Many homes have gas powered stoves. We do and we often run all 4 burners at once. We don't have any special ventillation. So can I safely run the propane burner inside?

      Rob

      Do You Yahoo!?

      Do You Yahoo!?