1178Re: [Distillers] Digest Number 280

  • peter kruse
    Oct 5, 2000
      Hello distillers, I just joined this group and it looks like I'm gonna learn
      something here. I've got fermentation down - I grew up in a winery and brew
      beer for a living, but I am new to distilling. I've just done a few runs on
      a reflux to make some port wine this year.
      Pete Kruse

      http://profiles.msn.com