11355Re: Brandons plate's

  • abbababbaccc
    May 1, 2003
      Nice idea. You could propably substitute the nut/washer combo
      inbetween the plates with a piece of copper tube that fits over the
      threaded rod (easier to tailor the distance between plates). Just
      have nut+washer at each end for disassembly & cleaning. Now would
      this be efficient with just plates or would it be beneficial to have
      a pot scrubber sandwiched between each two plates?

      Greetz, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "CornFed (Randy)" <cornfed15@h...>
      wrote:
      > all that would need to be done is take a piece of stainless
      > steel 'all thread', nuts and washers. A washer and nut on each
      side
      > of the plate for spacing. The Plate could be a piece of flat
      copper
      > or a perforated drain hair stopper found on bathroom sinks. Drill
      > hole in the center of each plate the size of the rod.
      >
      > once the assembly is put together, you just would have to pull the
      > whole thing out of the top as a unit for cleaning and inspection.
      The