Invitation to join the Green Left Weekly discussion group

  • glparramatta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 5:56 PM
      Dear comrades,

      If you are a reader of Green Left Weekly (http://www.greenleft.org.au)
      and enjoy and value its important role in building the anti-capitalist
      movement, we would love you to come and check out the Green Left
      Discussion list.

      We invite you to participate in comradely discussions and debate about
      the issues and ideas that are contained in the newspaper, as well as
      about left-wing ideas in general. If you are into constructive,
      non-sectarian discussion, and are genuinely on the left, you're
      contributions will be welcome.

      Click here to join the GLW discussion list
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GreenLeft_discussion/>

      Become a Friend of Green Left <http://www.greenleft.org.au/fogl.htm>

      Revolutionary regards,

      Norm