Re: [DiscerningAngels] Re: Another Comes Around

  • Ruth Crank
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008

      That is exactly why you try to pin them down.  Get the jerks  to cough up thier lies.

      What dark ages are you in, it is evil beyond evil. I do not always have the time to answer, but

      these bubbas need to stay off DA. Ruth Crank

      From: oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:18:50 -0700

      TELL US WHERE TO READ THIS IN THE BIBLE.  RUTH CRANK, oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi Ruth,
        This is Joy, I am back with a new computer and though I tried to ignore some of the ----I have already read I had to tell you I totally agree with you and Phyllis..
        This is total garbage and completely untrue..Obama is exactly the opposite of this description,The ----will really pile up in the next few months but we will shine the light where it belongs..Right???Hugs  JOY

        -

        From: Ruth Crank <oodlesgrandma@...>
        To: DiscerningAngels@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

        To: DiscerningAngels@ yahoogroups. com
        From: oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com
        Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:18:50 -0700

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008

          Welcome back Joy!!!  Been missing you and wondering how you have been doing.

          Holding the light and keeping on with the keeping on.

          Blessings,

          Bernice

          From: Ruth Crank <oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com>
          To: DiscerningAngels@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

          To: DiscerningAngels@ yahoogroups. com
          From: oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com
          Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:18:50 -0700

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
            You are free to use your own discernment, as am I. I guess I did not
            make it clear that I received this information in my own meditation,
            and was very surprised to find that when I did an internet search, it
            is all over the internet. I also failed to mention that I was told by
            people of highest regard in the EARLY NINETIES that the anti-Christ
            was alive and well, and on the planet at THAT VERY MOMENT, and, in
            fact, was a young, black lawyer. I have a hard time following YOUR
            logic, that this person you believe to be a 'person of light' just
            doesn't know his true identity yet. I don't recall Jesus, or any
            other 'master', for that matter, ever needing to be anyone other than
            who they REALLY were, or needing to just 'go along' with the 'evil
            ones'. Nevertheless, I don't feel a need to call anyone a 'jerk' or
            any other name. I was only sharing my own information, take it or
            leave it.

            --- In DiscerningAngels@yahoogroups.com, Ruth Crank
            <oodlesgrandma@...> wrote:

            > That is exactly why you try to pin them down.  Get the jerks  to
            cough up thier lies.
            > What dark ages are you in, it is evil beyond evil. I do not always
            have the time to answer, but
            > these bubbas need to stay off DA. Ruth Crank

            Messenger. Get started.

          • Wisdom Paradise
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
              I agree.   Everyone has a right to share their viewpoint without being called names.  :p

              As for the election, it will never occur.  We will have the announcement long before then.

              Do you realize by placing all this focus of attention on the election, we are telling the Universe we do not expect to be delivered before that date?    Where Attention goes, energy flows.

              I would also offer, under Universal Law the means are the end.  Going along with evil for a good end just doesn't compute.

              Blessings of Infinite Love to All,

              Wisdom

            • lovethelight30
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                I just wanted to respond to this. I was reading Books called the
                Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon. I would highly recommend these
                books to anyone. They are filled with amazing information. There is
                the Convoluted Universe 1, and 2 and 3 Highly recommend getting all
                three you won't be disappointed.

                But As I read this message below I rememberrf some part in one of
                these books that talked about the Anti Christ. And sadly the picture
                that was shown did look an awful lot like Obama. I mean to close for
                scary. Of course at the time of reading the books I did not know of
                this man. But it has a lot of information on the Anti Christ and what
                he looks like and even more about him.

                So whether you want to look at these books to see this picture or to
                read all the amazing information in them you won't be sorry.

                Come to your own conclusion. I thought these books were so great I
                gave all my copies away, just to pass on the great info in them and
                had intended to get new ones, but hadn't at this time replace them.
                But this article below made me think back to that picture of the Anti
                Christ and there is such a scary resembles of this man and Obama, that
                I have reordered them again so I have my own copy on hand to revisit
                this information and that photo. I remember there is much more
                information that I am presenting here in the books.

                Books at amazon;

                http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=convoluted+universe&x=0&y=0

                Or search for Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon. Which I could
                remember which one it was in book one or two. But I would recommend
                anyone getting all three. Here works are fascinating.

                Peace to all

                Love the Light.

                > Right on cue, of course... What a surprise, NOT!
                >
                > Here is something that I came across today regarding Obama:
                >
                > "Barack Obama and antichrist seem to flow well together. He posseses
                > many of the characteristics depicted in the book of Relevations. He has
                > middle-eastern descent, his name, "Barack", means "blessed", he is
                > cunning, and is a powerful speaker. He has considered running for
                > president in 2008. Nostradamus prophesized the name of the antichrist
                > is "Mabus." This can relate to why Obama is the antichrist. If you
                > write obama+bush, you end up with obamabush. Do you spot "mabus" in the
                > middle? Bingo. This is a strong indication that Obama will succeed Bush
                > as president in 2008, further confirming the prophecy."
                >
                > Whether he is or not, I think EVERYONE should have their eyes WIDE OPEN
                > at this time. Who said the 'great deceiver' was incapable of deceiving
                > even those who thought they knew better? The fact that Obama changed
                > his tune regarding going to war with Iran THE DAY AFTER he clinched the
                > nomination screamed out at me, not to mention his reversal on FISA.....
                >

                > Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live
                Messenger. Get started.

              • Joy
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                  Thank you, Sweetie.
                  My daughter gifted me with a brand new Dell computer and now I am busy learning all new things though a few things haven't changed at all..
                  Good to -hear yourVoice--Have a great fourth...Hugs..JOY

                  From: Ruth Crank <oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com>
                  To: DiscerningAngels@ yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

                  To: DiscerningAngels@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: oodlesgrandma@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:18:50 -0700

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                    Also an additional note on info below. I have other of Dolores
                    Cannon's Books, and got to looking through them today.

                    There is a part in Conversations with Nostradamus Volume One on the
                    Anti Christ and also amazingly enough all about the CABAL> You know
                    the one we all refer to.

                    And more on the Anti Christ in Conversations with Nostradamus Volume
                    3. And this does have pictures of the Anti Christ in it. But after
                    looking at the pictures from this book not sure if it does look like
                    anyone I know. However, amazing it does talk about our current
                    situation with the cabal and the coming of the Anti Christ.

                    Find these books from Dolores Cannon at Amazon.com

                    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-9657003-9042219?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dolores+cannon&x=0&y=0

                    Peace to all.
                    Remember we all all creators of our future. Let's create the vision
                    in our mind of what we want to see. Where thought goes, there you are.

                    Bless all.

                    --- In DiscerningAngels@yahoogroups.com, "lovethelight30"
                    <lovethelight30@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > > is "Mabus." This can relate to why Obama is the antichrist. If you
                    > > write obama+bush, you end up with obamabush. Do you spot "mabus"
                    in the
                    > > middle? Bingo. This is a strong indication that Obama will succeed
                    Bush
                    > > as president in 2008, further confirming the prophecy."
                    > >
                    > > Whether he is or not, I think EVERYONE should have their eyes WIDE
                    OPEN
                    > > at this time. Who said the 'great deceiver' was incapable of
                    deceiving
                    > > even those who thought they knew better? The fact that Obama changed
                    > > his tune regarding going to war with Iran THE DAY AFTER he
                    clinched the
                    > > nomination screamed out at me, not to mention his reversal on
                    FISA.....

                    > > Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live

                  • Phyllis Brown
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                      Welcome back, Joy.  It's good to be able to talk to you again!
                      Love,
                      Phyllis

                      Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!
                    • Michelle Bruce
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                        Joy! Wow! Welcome back! We've missed you!

                        --- In DiscerningAngels@yahoogroups.com, Phyllis Brown
                        <phyllismbrown@...> wrote:

                        > Welcome back, Joy. It's good to be able to talk to you again!
                        > Love,
                        > Phyllis

                        > Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after
                        day after day
                        > http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-
                        US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V1