Re: Act/Art: Good Independence Mth All, write on, create for liberty; corrected

  • jamesmnordlund
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
      An extremely shorter version to copy and share as you will :)

      Act/Art: Good Kid's Vision, Learning, Happiness Mth All, create for liberty, write on :)
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:
      Act/Art: Good Independence Mth All, create for liberty, write on:

      This petition on change . org: Act: Independent:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/act-independent

      Some twigs of related poetree :)

      "All The News That's Fit (Not) To Print", But,
      Doesn't Fit Because Adv., Etc., Has Dibs

      The real left is being exterminated at a greater rate
      Than ever in the united suck of assassins, there are
      So many ways to know, one, the media 5 ring circus
      Is in def con 3 mode, with the supposed progressive
      Dems, like MSNBC, leading the corporate structure's
      Convolution's devolutionary directions coning charge
      Against the people for the first time, usually that's fox
      + friends job- providing excellent cover to keep reality,
      Etc., out of the news. Looking at a few rings closely,
      Chris and Rachel keep talking about how they can't
      Get enough of the part of the tea party who are for
      Solar power, supposedly, on their shows, so I guess
      If Hitler was for solar power they would have joined
      The majority of homosexuals at that time, in Nazi
      Germany, in support of his genociding the Jews, like
      They`re genociding non-rem Caucasian infants to
      Men now, here? Next, the Trayvon Martin ring,
      It totally surpassing the civil wrongs movement's
      Sherrod charade, where they legitimized the Tea
      Party for the republiconspiracy, already. I didn't think
      Acquittal of zimmerman was a possibility because
      The evidence supported a 1st degree murder con-
      Viction possibly, 2nd degree murder one definitely,
      And, knowing the state of the State of FL, and our
      Criminal, injustice system, I thought, he would've
      Received the last minute manslaughter charge
      Conviction at least, by the all female jury, which
      Prosecution may have not met all the prosecutorial
      Requirements for a conviction on. Yes it's a tragic
      Travesty, one which the Justice Dept. is looking into
      Rectifying, yet, it doesn't mean that, as Shaka bs,
      A respected radio host, said on MSNBC, 'racially,
      Things are 8 times worse now than during Jim Crow'.
      Apparently he hasn't bothered to Google Jim Crow
      Yet, so, to give a hand to the brother, I'll explain here
      How that's not true, for e.g., then, there was a few
      Actual 'lynchings' of African-Americans a week, at
      Minimum, now there aren't. Every million $ spent
      Now for show protests across the nation is a million
      We won't have 6 months from now when we need to
      Protect and get out the vote, to change the legislators,
      Who can then change the legislation, like, "stand your
      Ground", which is devolving our streets into a paradise
      For premeditated murderers . MHP is doing an ad for
      MSNBC which basically says, while we're struggling
      With it, of course, 'we like us some inequality'.
      A highly respected Professor at Brown Univ., whose
      Name escapes me, so we'll just call her Professor
      Crakomias, also extolling on the lack of progress
      And the surrendering to it in apathy by her and her
      Fellow African-American supremacists. Just one line
      Of her con will be addressed here, as she's a pro
      Academia supremacist, and we haven't the space
      Or time. She said, 'the fantasmagorically successful
      African-Americans are discriminated against by their
      Inclusion'. Which immediately reminded me of Sir
      Charles Barkley's whining for a decade about how,
      After he spent his 50 million $ on alcohol, whores, etc.,
      'African-Americans aren't getting the right amount of
      Team management, ownership opportunities', which
      Was accurate to a degree, although, there was nothing
      About Latinos not getting them in baseball, etc., yet,
      He came across as detached from reality, in a have-a-
      Lot bubble, for, most multi-millionaires are smart
      Enough to not whine about how they don't have it like
      That, when they actually do. Her realism was that the
      Poor world famous, young, healthy, multi-millionaires,
      Moguls of the celebrity supremacy, "can't lead on, or
      Even publicly talk about, issues that are of import to
      African-Americans, because they will lose something,
      Possibly". For the last half a century, if a non-rem
      Caucasian, heterosexual man said this he would be
      Called a sellout, yet, since the genocide of non-rem
      Caucasian infants to men is a cornerstone of u.s.a.'s
      Entire notsee global empire and war machine, the
      Rules that apply to non-rem males don't apply to any
      Other demographic, therefore, when 'a N.... can't be
      Separated from a nickel', as Chris Rock relates, to
      Evolve society, he's, an exceptional exception,
      A "victim of inclusion discrimination", regardless of
      Him being a billionaire, etc.. This would be similar to
      The top 1 % crying, during king george and his dick,
      Cheney's, reign on the American way of life, that if we
      Just give them more they could turn the trickle-down
      Economics (which is really vacuum-up) pissing on the
      Middle-class to poor into a shower. Yes, African-
      American supremacists "Loves them some inequality",
      MHP, don't they? That's one reason ththey're 'all in' on
      Backsliding against civil rights, called "kids first",
      Taking place in engineering of numerous education
      Systems for special, their, kids, which they want to be
      Paid for with your tax $, taking more $ then their share
      From the public one, and having the corp. $ also. This
      Societal re-engineering into existence of the pre-
      Plessey vs. Ferguson supremacy court decided
      Education system, that being 'separate and unequal',
      Is a central example of how progressive dems have
      Caved to dinos, who've caved to rems, who've caved
      To teabaggers; making our country run by the white
      Supremacy permanently- for, the supremacists might
      Wear different color hoods or hoodies, but, they all do
      The bidding of the white one. "Ebony and Ivory
      Working together in perfect harmony" for tri-partisan
      Sausage-making, to screw the people with. So, now
      The white-supremacist, (a)moral majority, which is a
      Minority, the bad cop of the supposed Christians,
      Has their voucher, religious, and prep schools paid for
      By you, and the African-American supremacists,
      A minority too, good cop of the supposed Christian
      Supremacy, have their charter schools paid for by
      You too (as well as Churches, corps., etc.), the
      Corporatizing, privatizing of the public education
      System, which the majority of kids must attend, to
      Steal tax dollars and destroy the public education
      System, is almost complete. The African-American
      Supremacy 'loves them some inequality', MHP,
      Don't they? Or, is it that the dinos have joined
      The white supremacy in vampirizing to cannibalizing
      This country in every way, the dino-in-chief, a duo to
      Seven grand-wizard of those many supremacies,
      Leading the way by his caving, being the best thing
      For the republican conspiracy since one of his idols,
      Reagan's constant high treason almost destroyed this
      Nation? Albeit, he's not a reagan-Nagin, BUT, he's not
      Only delivered this country to a legitimized white
      Supremacy, the teabaggers, he's handed extinction
      Of humanity and large mammals to the corporate
      Structure; and that's just his first 5 of 8 years- do you
      Really think ebony/ivory are going to allow real reform
      On immigration, etc.? For e.g., economic cannibalism:
      Detroit, it being the largest u.s.a. city to go bankrupt,
      Today; and there being no clean coal, oil or nuclear
      Waste, while even worse "natural gas is frakin' crackin'
      The Earth, the resulting earthquake will level L.A.,
      Cost trillions, etc." (from the epic movie, `Gasland Part
      II`), are indicators of our lack of any future at all under
      Ebony/ivory rule. Our struggling with the dinos to be
      Dempublicans, at least, is reversing itself, progressive
      Dems are backsliding into dems, dems to dinos, dinos
      Are turning into remocrats. Before this nation devolves
      Into a Baskin and Robbins of 21 flavors of supremacy,
      We must exercise our rights, if not they'll wither like
      An unused muscle, as will our freedom if we don't
      Exercise it's Siamese twin brother, responsibility, for
      We're the life indivisible, individuals with illimitable
      Potential, lifelong students, ever-evolving, or witnesses
      Of humanities' extinction with a whimper being forced
      Down all our throats by the one-world gov`t- not
      The U.N., rather, the U.S.. If not you, then who, now,
      Then when, here, where? Viva la evolution. Be well.

      Some of the groups that I moderate, etc..:

      Disabled Greens News + discuss:
      Abuse in Therapy:
      Diffabled, Mental Health, all related issues, advocacy, + professionals:
      http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/Diffabled_MentalHealth_Action
      reality's My Space page, blog :)
      http://www.myspace.com/jamesmnordlund
      reality's Yahoo webhostsite :)
      http://www.thevolutionaries.com/home ,
      with clickable linx; and:
      http://www.thevolutionaries.com/index.html
      Actions on change.org:
      http://www.change.org/profiles/reality
      Wordpress blog, migrated from windows livespace:
      http://www.jamesmnordlund.wordpress.com/
      Reality's actions on Blogger, profile (google)
      http://www.blogger.com/profile/03746613683415101888
      Reality's Care2 profile page, et al
      http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=564162768
      http://my.care2.com/areality
      Reality's profile on The Starlite Café:
      http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/myhome.php?user=reality1
      Reality's actions, profile on google :)
      http://www.google.com/profiles/jamesmnordlund

      Any problem has a solution, being that solution is a choice, as we are, Freud's sub and unconscious, Jung's collective unconscious, whether we're more in touch with reality, more acute foci of attention, more our true, inner-selves, relates to how concentrated or diluted our solutioning with reality is; ergo, whether we're more or less directing, creating the changes that constantly happen in our lives- and, to the extent that we do, co-creating reality :)

      james m nordlund, reality