Re: PTV, GOTV + Vote early, Acts, each one reach one, please!:

  • jamesmnordlund
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25 5:07 PM
      The rem/dem hacked out Yalla vote, etc., so, I'm reposting it here; with GOTV twigs of poetree :)

      PTV, GOTV + Vote early, Acts, each one reach one, please!
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:
      PTV, GOTV + Vote early, Acts, each one reach one, please!:

      This petition on change.org: PTV, GOTV + Vote early: Acts:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/ptv-gotv-vote-early-acts

      http://www.change.org/petitions/ptv-gotv-vote-early-acts?share_id=iFYEFIHNos&utm_campaign=petition_creator_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

      Protect the vote NOW, "be the change you want to see in the world", Ghandi, if you want democratic processes, vote for the vote by GOTV, voting early, and each one reach one, give someone a ride to vote early, accompany someone to vote on election day, etc., please!

      National Voter Registration Day is 9-25-12:
      Voter registration laws vary from state to state. Below you soon be able to find a link to every state's voter registration guidelines. Have an urgent question or something not addressed by a guide? Call 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683) for help.

      http://www.fairelectionsnetwork.com/resources , MN:

      http://www.fairelectionsnetwork.com/resources/minnesota

      Minnesota's Elections website :
      http://www.sos.state.mn.us/index.aspx?page=4

      Student Voting:

      http://www.fairelectionsnetwork.com/resources/student-voting

      TurboVote makes getting voting info. from home as easy as renting a DVD:

      http://nationalvoterregistrationday.org/register-to-vote

      AAUW: My Vote Campaign Update, Vol. 1, Issue 6:

      http://www.aauwaction.org/my-vote/update/09-20-2012/

      Long distance voter, the absentee ballot expert:

      http://www.longdistancevoter.org/voter_registration_deadlines#.UFt926Aknak

      Elderly voters, etc., You're Invited to a Telephone Town Hall on Medicare! Friday, September 28, 2 to 3 p.m. ET:

      http://www.aauw.org/act/issue_advocacy/signup.cfm

      Check Your Voter Registration Status!:

      http://www.aauwaction.org/my-vote/

      Voter Education:

      http://www.aauwaction.org/voter-education/

      NWLC: Voter Education:

      http://www.nwlc.org/our-issues/a-women%27s-agenda/voter-education

      To make it easy to connect to your Members of Congress, use our Put Child Care on the Map resources; also talk about stopping new voter I.D. laws, the cutting of early voting days and hours, and the cutting of hours voting places will be open and the number of voting places that will be open on election day; please:

      http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=kIxt5ObKweGDuRkITC0tXQ

      FCNL: E-News: Putting Your Action on the Map:

      http://fcnl.org/resources/pubs/enews/081412/

      Voting Counts. Program Assistant Christine:

      http://fcnl.org/blog/of_peace_and_politics/voting_counts/

      Learn more about voter ID laws and how they affect your state:

      http://www.demos.org/publication/new-state-voting-laws-barriers-ballot

      Then make sure you can vote in the 2012 general election:

      http://www.canivote.org/

      MN:

      http://www.sos.state.mn.us/index.aspx?page=134

      Congress.org:

      http://www.congress.org/news/

      For up-to-the minute campaign news in competitive races across the country, visit the Roll Call's At The Races Blog:

      http://atr.rollcall.com/

      LWV: Vote411.org: (Always check your state for most ACCURATE POLLING PLACE INFO.):

      http://www.vote411.org/

      Registration deadlines begin soon in many states, and time is running out.
      We need your help to reach as many eligible voters as possible and let them know that on November 6th, we all have an equal say about our country's future. Send this e-card to three friends, family members or co-workers encouraging them to register to vote or update their registration by visiting VOTE411.org:

      http://participate.lwv.org/p/salsa/web/postcard/public/?postcard_KEY=205

      http://www.lwv.org/

      LWV, MN: Voting Rights Update:

      http://www.lwvmn.org/page.aspx?pid=1197&erid=98092&trid=071c495b-cda2-4c1c-b837-aedac852e868

      http://www.ourvoteourfuture.org/

      Seeking Volunteers for State Fair:

      http://www.lwvmn.org/page.aspx?pid=329

      Our Vote Our Future:

      http://www.ourvoteourfuture.org/

      LWV of the Red River Valley (MN + ND): Our Vote Our Future Press Conference - Hjemkomst Center - Tuesday, Sept. 25, Noon: Today, (Tuesday, Sept. 25 - National Registration Day, BTW), Our Vote Our Future will host a Press Conference on the Voter ID Amendment at the Hjemkomst Center at Noon. So far, the speakers will be Jon Evert, Clay County Commissioner, and our own League members, Mark Altenburg and Bea Arett. Jon and Mark, I believe will talk about the effect on County and City respectively, and Bea, was one of the speakers that spoke on behalf of the League's point of view when the bill was before the MN Supreme Court. Please come out and support them. -Del Rae

      http://www.lwvnd.org/rrv.html

      Candidate Forums:

      http://lesbakke.com/lwvrrv/voter.html

      LWV, ND:

      http://www.lwvnd.org/index.html

      ADAPT: Stein Urges Washington Governor Gregoire to Drop Challenge to Supreme Court
      Ruling Protecting Disabled Individuals from Unjustified Institutionalization:

      For more information: Campaign website:

      http://www.JillStein.org

      High resolution photos& online press kit:

      http://www.jillstein.org/downloads

      Adapt Community Choice Act List:

      http://www.adapt.org

      GP: We're hiring! Also, statements on Paul Ryan, Sikh shootings, Occupy Fannie Mae!:

      http://www.jillstein.org/hiring?utm_campaign=august15summary&recruiter_id=55518&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jillstein

      http://www.gp.org/index.php

      Latest from Jill Stein: A few days ago, I let you know how our campaign is breaking through into the national debate (see below). Just hours after I finished writing that letter, the Washington Post printed an article revealing that our campaign has still not received 80% of the public financing we have earned. I want you to know that everything we've accomplished so far we have achieved despite this unfair obstacle. :

      http://www.jillstein.org/minor_candidates_are_main_focus_of_federal_election_funding_program?utm_campaign=sept_20fundsb1&recruiter_id=55518&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jillstein

      Tell Colbert, Maddow & Stewart that Jill Stein deserves air time, and to be in the debates!:

      Sample email: Hello, as a viewer I greatly appreciate your shows, and watch you throughout the multi media industry, whenever possible. Jill Stein's presidential campaign is getting nothing, in terms of media coverage, compared to what Obama and Romney are getting; not surprisingly since they have enormous advertising budgets and since mainstream media is owned by the same corporations that own the two major parties- yet, you know this corporatist and oligarchic influence and control of the media is contrary to any and all democratic processes. For transparency, an educated polity, etc., the Green Party's message, and Jill Stein's presidential campaign, etc., should get more acceptance on your shows to ensure the citizens of the United States are given the opportunity to hear from a candidate who has real solutions for moving this country forward; as well as inclusion in the debates- i.m.h.o.. Thanx. Ciao, for now.

      Matutinally Yours,

      Email:

      colbertweb@...

      Rachel@...

      guestpitch@...

      Etc..

      Jill Stein's presidential campaign:

      http://www.jillstein.org/

      My name is Stephen and I'm the National Phone Bank Coordinator for the Jill Stein Campaign for President. I am contacting you because I hear that you are interested in helping out the campaign and I will be working with you to get you plugged into our efforts moving forward:

      Please email me at stephen0980@... or call me at 414-238-8332 for more information on how you can help us moving forward.

      Home is where the vote is:

      http://www.homeiswherethevoteis.com/

      TakeAction MN: Sign up here, and on Wednesday, September 26 we'll give you a call at 6:00 p.m.:

      https://www.thedatabank.com/dpg/256/personal2.asp?formid=CWA_call

      Defeat Photo ID Fall Launch:

      http://www.takeactionminnesota.org/event/130.cfm?tdburl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethedatabank%2Ecom%2Fdpg%2F256%2Fpersonal2%2Easp%3Fformid%3Dmeeting%26c%3D298663

      TakeAction MN:

      http://www.takeactionminnesota.org/

      Ultraviolet: We need to get the word out:

      http://www.weareultraviolet.org/

      The Ryan Reaction: This Election Is Now About "Choice":

      http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/08/11/ryan-reaction-this-election-is-now-about-choice

      Council for a Livable World: Senate Election Center has everything you need to know on the 2012 election race:

      http://livableworld.org/elections/2012/senate_election_center/

      Rock The Vote:

      https://register.rockthevote.com/registrants/new?partner=17611&source=embed-rtv234x60v3

      Moveon.org: register voters in the Rising American Electorate!:

      http://civic.moveon.org/2012votercalls/?id=43742-1718406-YriDitx&t=4

      Make GOTV calls from the convenience of your home, as many or few as you want, when you want:
      Signing up for the 2012 E-Team!:

      http://www.moveon.org/2012eteam/?rc=homepage.sidebar

      Gottavote.org: MN:

      http://vote.barackobama.com/en/MN/get-id-ready/

      ND:

      http://www.gottavote.org/en/ND/

      Rootstrikers: True Identity Behind SuperPACs:

      http://www.rootstrikers.org/

      Have you signed the Anti Corruption Pledge yet?:

      http://www.theanticorruptionpledge.org/

      Credo: Investigate the Republican scheme to steal the 2012 election:

      http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/ohio_election_protection/

      Take Down the Tea Party Ten in 2012!:

      http://act.credoaction.com/take_down/

      WAND: Election Info.:

      http://wand.capwiz.com/election/home/

      ACLU: Let the People vote:

      http://www.aclu.org/let-people-vote-removing-restrictions-and-barriers-voting-america

      Know Your Voting Rights: State-by-State Voter Info.:

      http://www.aclu.org/know-your-voting-rights-state-state-voter-information

      MN:

      http://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-minnesota-voter-information

      AFL-CIO: Your Voice Just Got Louder:

      http://act.aflcio.org/c/18/p/salsa/web/common/public/signup?signup_page_KEY=6733

      Click here now to find everything you need to vote in this important election.:

      http://www.aflcio.org/Legislation-and-Politics/Voters-Rights/Register?r=noregjamesmnordlund@...

      SuperVoters: Another Video Transforms Politics!:

      http://supervoters.org/issues/#1500

      Voto Latino: High profile Latino politicians make their way around the conventions.:

      http://www.votolatino.org/blogs/high-profile-latinos-both-conventions

      Accion:

      http://www.votolatino.org/actions

      Yalla Vote: Get out the Arab American vote through the Yalla Vote campaign:

      http://www.aaiusa.org/pages/yalla-vote-2012/

      Thanx for all you do. reality

      Twigs of GOTV poetree :)

      The S.S. Tea Party, Christian Al-Queda

      Tugboat's dragging the stalled US ship of state
      Into the rocks, was never more evident than at this
      11 th hour of the 11 th anniversary of the 9-11-01
      Purposely not prevented terrorist attacks, by King
      George, his Dick Cheney, and the elite of the
      Republican conspiracy; during their reign on the
      American way of life. Mitt "Mormonism isn't
      A cult" Romney, has just released a harsh critique
      Of the Ambassador to Libya's, Steven's, press
      Release, of hours ago, trying to deescalate tensions
      At an event outside our embassy there; after Al-
      Queda killed him, 3 other diplomatic personnel,
      And 10 Libyans defending them- simply egregious.
      Typhoid Mitt attacked Obama too, when his admin
      Didn't even okay the Steven's statement's release.

      The event was in reaction to a US supposed Pastor
      Releasing a video attacking Mohammed, the same
      Day Eichenwald's book proving there were far
      More US intelligence reports of "Bin Laden going
      To attack the US by using jets", than previously
      Reported, or presented to the 9-11-01 Commission
      (Never mind same global intelligence reports that
      Were continual from our allies), was publicized;
      Maybe to knock Eichenwald`s findings from the
      News cycle, deflate the huge bump the DNC gave
      The Dems after it? Not to forget the upsurge of Al-
      Queda, etc., attacks in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.,
      Before through after DNC in Charlotte. Also, the
      Recent terrorist attacks against the movie theatre
      In CO, the Sikh Temple in MD. Do you think
      It's a vast global coinky dink, I know it's not.

      Remember, the Bush, and Bin Laden families were
      In business for decades, which is why Bush "didn't
      Think Bin Laden's important", etc., and "stopped
      Searching for him"; and would never have killed
      Him. How about the extremist republican
      Obstruction of anything the dems tried to do in
      Congress for years, and their saying they would
      "Stop Barack`s re-election", during his first days in
      Office. As well, Rymn's and Raney's continual
      Blustering foreign policy rhetoric, along with their
      Campaigns plans to increase troops by 100,000,
      Double our aircraft carrier fleet, etc., if elected,
      Shows they're all in on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld's
      Unnecessary, unending global crusading blitzkrieg
      War new world order; which, if they won, would
      Dictate 3 to 4 million dead Middle-Eastern men-

      To be tripartisan for a moment, so the dinos don't
      Have to, Al-qies tell us, "there'll be benefits, for
      E.g., a % of the widows will come to the US, so,
      There'll be harems for all, not just Mormons".
      That's all supposed Islamic Al-Queda working
      With supposed Christian Al-Queda, terrorizing
      Voters in the US into voting more republican; prior
      To a presidential election- same as it ever was, and
      Will be, if it "works", if the republican national
      Conspiracy to lessen or stop early voting, lessen
      Hours polls are open, etc., stops you from
      Protecting the vote now, readying to GOTV, and
      Each one, reaching one, everyone giving a ride to
      Someone, accompanying anyone, to the voting
      Booth, to vote early, or on election day. Please,
      "Be the change you want…in the world", Ghandi.

      YOU CAN

      Talk the talk, walk the walk, and even
      Be the be, but, if you don't vote the vote,
      You won't ever be livin' in a democracy!

      reality
    • realiteee1
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26 8:03 AM
        More hacked out, so, I'm posting it here; with more GOTV twigs of poetree :)

        Our Time: Making it easy for youth voting:

        http://www.ourtime.org/

        More GOTV twigs of poetree :)

        "all is fair in love and war"

        If you hear it, flee, no matter how invincible you be.
        Real feminists are evolutionary, like me, and don't
        Destroy, murder; while our struggles must advance,
        For e.g., healthscare industry, etc., attempting to
        Impose remocratic Gov't into our lives, cutting
        Women's access, rights to healthcare, reproductive
        Rights, civil and human rights- they suggesting
        "Being a woman is a pre-existing condition", etc..
        Yet, it doesn't hurt to remember that, while women
        Are over 51 % of the world, and some of them gave
        Birth to 100 %- there's a global war against middle-
        Class to poor men. Also, critical of the women's
        Conspiracy, we see these progressive societal signs
        As indicators that women's permanent victim-hood,
        And supposed concurrent lack of responsibility for
        Society embracing the devolutionary direction can
        Be considered officially coming to a close; ergo,
        Excuses for their Nazism should also lessen over
        Time- not lessen getting equality, just assassin
        Superiority in the united suck of assassins food-
        Chain. Here, women are 53 % of the population,
        Have more $, as a whole, are the voting majority
        And purposely don't run for office or vote for
        Women (as the interlocking, interlaced societal
        Systems, unnaturally based on the convolutions
        Scarcity, have placed women on a higher rung
        On assassins, $ and baring kids worth, ladders
        hierarchy), have more entering college and univ.,
        Girls have closed gap in test scores with boys in
        Pre-high school, live 5 years longer, etc.. Ergo,
        Women's roles in the corporate structure's war
        Against middle-class to poor men must stop,
        As the war must; otherwise, the dictation of the
        Extinction of humanity and large mammals, the
        Corporate structure's `final solution', is the only
        Possible result. Therefore, assassins fraternities,
        Other college, professional assassins groups, train
        Women to destroy, murder men for delusional
        Profit and pleasure, should be struggled with. As
        Should the using of all healing arts as destroying,
        Murdering sciences, for e.g., Kali directed `use` of
        Kamasutra to destroy men, usually in conjunction
        With the republicans psychic-terrorism, `the suck`;
        Similarly, Taoist use of Tantric sex therapy, "great
        Draw" techniques, etc., to do the same; TM, etc.,
        Techniques, stop themselves from having orgasms
        To sexually devolve, destroy men; Reich's "orgone
        Therapy" disciplines; positions where `the suck'
        Removes extreme amounts of energy from a man,
        And a woman is potato mashing before he knows it,
        Etc.. Other conservative sects, supposed: Christian,
        Wiccan, Santiera, Yoruba, Voodoo, Hoodoo, Satan
        Worshippers, etc., mostly using forms of vampirism
        With the suck, cannibalism, etc.; also collaborating
        In the mass-rape of those Caucasian boys (the target
        Group) chosen to be non-remocrat. Infanticide,
        Assassination by suck, stealing souls. Targeted
        Infants, whose testicles they destroy. Many of them
        Work in helping professions, prisons, where they
        Have stationary prey. Spike in violence against boys
        By girls, and men by women, they counting on male
        Embarrassment, etc., self-censoring to avoid stigma,
        So, they don't report the attacks, etc.. Personally,
        For e.g., at the height of my physical prowess, I was
        Repeatedly assaulted by a Native-American Roman
        Catholic lesbian, and a Canadian immigrant actress,
        Viciously, they hoping I'd reply in anyway, so, they
        Could just lie and get the police state to murder me
        For them; I didn't- the immigrant used her acting
        Skills to cry and lie on demand to get me attacked
        By the police anyway, repeatedly. Lower middle-
        Class to poor women destroying lower middle-class
        To poor men with potential scam, purposely lying,
        Going out with them, having kids, without marriage,
        Kids even being mentioned; giving society body bag
        Filler, one of their jobs, and them a `poor women's
        Retirement program', must be stopped- the men do
        The `right thing`, "no good deed goes unpunished".
        Not to forget the Irish, Italian fascists favorite,
        Getting life insurance policies on their 19, fit,
        Husband's, then assassinating them, collecting the
        Insurance. Supposed feminist movement's doing
        Genocide of non-remocrat conspiracy Caucasian
        Men, for the remocrat conspiracy; murdering their
        Main competition. Everyone must keep in mind
        That Carl Jung says 80 % of all action, thought,
        Emotion are compensatory, part of our reactions to
        Our pasts, etc.; no one should falsely criticize,
        Etc.. The less targeted, war on women, must be
        Stopped. Fastest growing group of AIDS infected
        Is African-American women, for 2 decades; why?
        One of the dwindling, and aging out providers of
        Choice in women's healthcare, Dr. Tiller, has been
        Cut, again, his assassin may get parole, someday,
        Why? If you don't exercise responsibility, its
        Siamese twin sister, freedom, Will wither, like a
        Muscle, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be
        Exorcized before its exercised. It's not too late,
        Evoke, act, be. Viva la evolution and Green Party.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30 7:50 AM
          More hacked out, so, I'm posting it here; with more GOTV twigs of poetree :)

          Let My People Vote:

          http://www.facebook.com/LetMyPeopleVote

          Wake The F… Up:

          http://www.wtfu.com

          More GOTV twigs of poetree :)

          infanticide, pedocide, genocide, oh my

          Republican conspiracies Nazi programs:
          Infanticide, sucking infants to death in
          The crib, "crib death". with their psychic
          Terrorism, the "suck", demons feeding
          On their souls. The destroying of infant
          Testicles, dictating who won't be the
          Uber-class, remocrats, dempublicans,
          Determining underclass; systematically
          Deep sixed before they can even crawl.

          Pedocide, supposed: Roman Catholic
          Empire (and other Christian cults like
          Mormonism), Hindi, Sikh Sects (Kali),
          Satanists, Santeria, Yoruba, Yoodoo,
          Voodoo, Wicca, military, football progrs.,
          Etc., systematic sexualizing, assaulting,
          Abusing, raping of mostly non-remocrat
          Boys, determining under achiever, victim,
          Criminal, institutionalized, addict; those
          Who may not stop the cycles of ill, taking
          Others with them, down- run, protected
          By the police. To determine an endemic
          Undermining of democracy, destruction of
          One person, one vote, etc.. Target group,
          Caucasian, dictating who won't be the
          Uber-class; who won't strive, thrive, or,
          Even be alive, to avoid having their asses
          And assets liquidated- loved ones undone.
          Parents, your taxes, pay your kids rapists!

          All genocides, I've struggled with all my
          Life, yet, never mentioning this one, tea
          Baggers were manufactured to organize on,
          Caucasians, genocided out and down, or
          Destroyed in and up, divide and conquer
          Dictating only supremacies will exist- and
          Society will only be haggling amongst
          Them for a larger piece of the Nazi rock,
          Vampirism to cannibalism of non-remocrat,
          Non-supremacists by almost all. Target
          Group, Caucasian boys, who are dictated to
          Not be uber-class, by programs mentioned
          Above and the martial-art manufactured,
          Through the rape of kids and stealing of
          Their astral bodies, devil (as defined by
          Judeo-Christians, it's the core of suck);
          Their undoing, assassination subcontracted
          Out to every other supremacy of the 21, to
          Silence victims and dictate destruction to
          Murder as profit and pleasure, the coin of
          The realm- for, the largest conspiracy, and
          Supremacies within it, only grows when
          Any conspirator does their bidding (be it
          Dinos conspiring with libertarians, rems,
          Tea partiers (kkk), or dems with anarcho-
          Socialists, totalitarians). Ghandi said it,
          "Be the change you wish to see in the
          World", protect and vote for the vote by
          GOTV and voting. Every remocrat aids,
          Abets all infanticiders, pedociders,
          Genociders, at minimum, while most
          Dempublicans do too. The LGBTQ
          Supremacy leds up the pedocide programs.
          Many of these narcissistic to nihilistic
          Nazi machine parts, say "they do it for
          Jesus", only multiplying their atrocities-
          They're abominations, one, all. What can
          Be done, feel, be more, act, if not you, then
          Who, now, then when, here, then where?

          (2006, final draft)

          YOU CAN

          Talk the talk, walk the walk, and even
          Be the be, but, if you don't vote the vote,
          You won't ever be livin' in a democracy!

          Thanx for all you do! reality