Seeking My Friends and Family to Support Me in the NAMI Walk

  • Charles Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      Dear Friends and Family,

      I'm participating in 2012 NAMIWalk Rhode Island.

      As you may know, NAMI Rhode Island has meant a lot to me, and to the people
      I serve through my job and volunteer work at NAMI Rhode Island. It has
      provided a backdrop to my recovery from mental illness, and it has allowed
      me to reach out to others over the phone and through support groups, and
      presentations in schools, to allow me to share this recovery with others.
      Supporting the NAMI Walk will allow the work that I and others do at NAMI
      Rhode Island to continue and grow.

      Numerous times, people have said to me: "Why didn't I ever hear about NAMI
      before?" If we have the resources to do more outreach, family members of
      people with mental illness, and people who themselves live with mental
      illness will be able to get the support they need right away, instead of
      waiting for years, as sometimes happens. Your support will help us to do
      this.

      You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your
      credit card. Click on the link below:

      http://namiwalks.nami.org/cfeldmanri

      For more information on how YOU can participate in 2012 NAMIWalk Rhode
      Island, please visit our homepage. Let me know if you have any questions.

      Thanks for your support!

      Charlie Feldman