2008: cuts in services for seriously ill

  • bdpoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2012
      You are invited to join us in all 3 groups. Three more ways to get your
      message out.

      _counterculture2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:counterculture2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com)

      _CentralFloridaIssues-subscribe@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:CentralFloridaIssues-subscribe@yahoogroups.com)

      _progressivealternativenetwork-subscribe@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:progressivealternativenetwork-subscribe@yahoogroups.com)

      Read recruit and dialogue:

      I hope we all make an attempt to read each others postings or messages.
      would like to see more dialogue, respectful of other members
      even if ideas differ.

      Finally help build membership. Do you know people whom you could invite
      to join us at progressivealternatives, counterculture2000,and here in
      CentralFloridaIssues.

      You guys send some good stuff and I try to READ every message posted
      not just my own. I cant always respond as quickly as I'd like
      but I'm reading them and re posting a few from time to time.

      Thank you so much
      bdpoe (founder)

      Important read and scroll all the way to the bottom. This was in 2008 and
      the problems have gotten much worse every year.