Serenity

  • bdpoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      If you read this:
      May God minister to your individual needs and bless you and yours.
      Peace and Joy

      ....bdpoe

      excerpted:

      Remember the Serenity Prayer, by theologian Reinhold Niebuhr: "God grant me
      the courage to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change
      the things I can: and the wisdom to know the difference." He is in charge of
      change too. Just look around us. The Earth is always in motion. The ebbs
      and flows of our lives are constantly in flux. To succeed, we must move with
      these changes and embrace them, look for the good in them and somehow find
      a way to leave the past behind.