BALTIMORE NATIONAL GREEN PARTY event should have excellent sound amplification

  • AmericanAtheistNavyVet
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 9:51 PM
      hearing impairments should be accommodated, speakers instructed to use microphones so all can hear, sign language interpreters for the deaf ....... www.hireLarryFireBobby.com 843-926-1750 oust Speaker Harrell @VoteLarryDis114 Larry_Carter_Center@...
    • jamesmnordlund
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 9:12 AM
        You're right, and I hope other members will give their input as well. Thanx for posting, et al.

        reality