Art/Act, soul/social justice, and Happy Holidays!

  • jamesmnordlund
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2011
      Art/Act, soul/social justice, and Happy Holidays!
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:

      Immigration, Green, etc., Actions:

      This petition on change.org: Art/Act: soul/justice:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/artact-souljustice

      http://www.change.org/petitions/artact-souljustice?share_id=LfSCrdRPhA&

      Voices: Occupied with Hope!:
      As Hanukkah has begun, and Christmas and Kwanzaa are but days away. I've recently been thinking a great deal about the success of "mighty" organizations that started out small, but with an enormous cause, and have succeeded in helping us to think and act differently in the world: MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers), Teaching Tolerance, the Women's Movement, Bread for the World and Greenpeace, just to name a few.

      Act:

      http://www.voiceseducation.org/content/take-action

      You know the work of Voices. You know that peace-making is hard work. Help us to keep the momentum going. Through generous giving in 2011 we've raised over $40,000. We need another $15,000 to reach our year end goal. Will you raise your voice with ours?

      As you plan your year-end charitable giving, donating online is the easiest way you can give to Voices:

      You can also donate by check, made payable to Voices Education Project and sent to: 4669 Eastern Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98103, USA

      Your gift is tax deductible and we welcome gifts large and small. Thank you for participating in the work of Voices, and may we all have a more compassionate, tolerant and peace-filled 2012.

      Marilyn Turkovich, Director

      Andrew Himes, President of the Voices Board

      6710 NE Dapple Ct
      Seattle, WA 98110
      United States

      Tell a friend

      WISDOMKEEPERS: Meetings with Native American Spiritual Elders~ 2:
      Wisdomkeepers takes you on an extraordinary spiritual journey into the lives, minds, and natural-world philosophy of Native American spiritual elders. The elders tell who they are, how they live, and what they believe. Magnificent portraits complement the soaring text. Among those profiled are Buffalo Jim, a Seminole who describes the Seminole story of creation as if the Everglades were Eden, talks of his people's individual passage into the afterlife, and reveals that every field of wild plants is, to him, a medicine garden. You'll also meet "Uncle" Frank Davis (Fancy Warrior), a Pawnee Elder who describes the "path to understanding" as a trial filled with scraps of paper, each one a piece of a puzzle. Also profiled is Mathew King, a Lakota who warns of punishments or those who would destroy the Earth Mother. Readers share the innernost thoughts and feelings, dreams and visions, laughter, healing remedies, and prophecies of the Wisdomkeepers, whose humanity shines through every page.

      http://www.amazon.com/Wisdomkeepers-Meetings-Native-American-Spiritual/dp/158270158X/ref=pd_sim_b_1

      5.0 out of 5 stars Should be required reading,

      By

      Camilla L Riley (Stillwater, OK) - See all my reviews

      This review is from: Wisdomkeepers: Meetings With Native American Spiritual Elders (The Earthsong Collection) (Hardcover)

      This is a book of incredible beauty - linguistically, visually, and spiritually. In an era which seems to skew more and more to the material and superficial, the Wisdomkeepers who are interviewed bring life and its challenges to the level of essence. Although I have walked in the daily company of Native Americans for more than fifty years, my understanding of the nobility of heritage and centered life grew immeasurably with the reading of every page. Anyone who passes this one up will be the lesser for doing so.

      22 of 22 people found the following review helpful:

      5.0 out of 5 stars it's an experience,a journey,words cannot describe this book, By A Customer

      This review is from: Wisdomkeepers: Meetings With Native American Spiritual Elders (The Earthsong Collection) (Hardcover)

      I have recommended this book to anyone I know that is on a path of awakening and can hear the words with their heart.I have given this book as gifts numerous times, but I cannot find it anymore which greatly saddens me. I would love to turn the world on to this book as it so beautifully depicts our Native Americans - OUR indigenous people. This book does justice to out Native Americans which they so very much deserve. I do not know how to thank Steve Wall and Harvey Arden - they have touched my life with this richly textured, genuine and moving piece. No words can express the power behind the span of the eagle's wings, the moving wisdom of a redwood forest or the joy inside to which this book has brought me.

      19 of 20 people found the following review helpful:

      5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom, May 21, 2007

      By Mr. Randy I. Tyler "Okwari" (Canaan, VT United States

      This review is from: Wisdomkeepers: Meetings with Native American Spiritual Elders (Paperback)

      She:Kon (Sago)(Hello) To all who read this and hope you are all well. I personally know some of the Wisdom Keepers, Elders whose words are in this book and know them to be of good mind and person. I am Mohawk and Odawa and I come from upstate New York near some of the Reservations and I fully recommend this book for any person who needs to come back to the reality of the living world around them and bring them back to the basic relation between humankind and all the life that is on this earth and surrounds us in the cosmos.

      http://www.amazon.com/Wisdomkeepers-Meetings-Native-American-Spiritual/dp/158270158X/ref=pd_sim_b_1

      http://www.HaveYouThought.com

      Ecotone - Holiday Newsletter 2011:
      What would bring you happiness this holiday season? A Bing Crosby record on the hi-fi? Maybe a glass of eggnog and a warming fire. Or gathering with your friends and loved ones. Whatever your holiday plans, our "Happiness" issue is full of wonderful writing and art that we're sure will bring you comfort and joy.

      HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS
      In the spirit of gift giving, we're offering an unprecedented bundle for the holidays from Ecotone and our partner imprint, Lookout Books. With any purchase of a subscription to Ecotone, you will also get a copy of either Steve Almond's God Bless America or Edith Pearlman's Binocular Vision for only $8 more! That's two issues of Ecotone and a fantastic new story collection for $24.95!Subscribe to Ecotone online today at Lookout Books' website and choose your deal!

      Want other deals? We're also offering a tandem of signed copies of God Bless America and Binocular Vision for just $20! Curl up with a hot cocoa and an Almond collection the Boston Globe called "darkly lyrical" and "provocative and memorable," and a Pearlman collection that the New York Times said "add[s] something significant to the literary landscape" and that was a National Book Award finalist. All for the price of a haircut.

      Not enough? For those really in the giving spirit, we're offering unlimited gift subscriptions for only $14.95. It's easy to be generous when you're getting more than 40% off the cover price! Use the code "happyholidays."

      AUTHOR NEWS AND AWARDS
      We have so much amazing news to share. David Wagoner's poem "Thoreau and the Lightning," from vol. 5, no. 2, was reprinted in Best American Poetry 2011, while three Ecotone stories were cited as "Distinguished Stories" in Best American Short Stories 2011: David Means's "The Junction" (vol. 5, no. 2), Marisa Silver's "Leap" (vol. 5, no. 2), and Brad Watson's "Alamo Plaza" (vol. 5, no. 2).

      Miha Mazzini's story "That Winter,"from vol. 5, no. 2 (already a Pushcart Prize winner), received an Honorable Mention in Best American Nonrequired Reading 2011 as well.

      On December 2, at the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington DC, Edith Pearlman accepted the PEN/Malamud Award for her collection Binocular Vision, released in January by our partner imprint, Lookout Books. The collection was also a finalist for the National Book Award. Congratulations, Edith!

      And congratulations to all our amazing contributors!

      CURRENT ISSUE
      Just what reading pleasures await if you subscribe today? Our "Happiness" issue features: Steve Almond's paean to the young Don DeLillo. The golden Americana of Harry Underwood's paintings. Poems by child bards, introduced by John Rybicki.

      Plus: Sven Birkerts meets kismet. Jonathan Lethem defaces literary Rushmores. Ander Monson eyes our most personal pronoun. Joseph Epstein knows what people say behind your back.

      New translations from Denmark, the happiest country on earth. Poems and stories by Naja Marie Aidt, Neils Hav, Nobel laureate Johannes V. Jensen, and more.

      New fiction by Rick Bass, Robert Olen Butler, Peter LaSalle, and Melissa Pritchard.

      New poetry from Natasha Trethewey, David Wagoner, and Amal al-Jubouri, among others.

      In addition to purchasing a copy of the issue here, you can pick up Ecotone's "Happiness" issue across the country at Barnes & Noble and many fine independent bookstores.

      Announcing the "Abnormal" Issue
      What does it mean to be normal? We aren't sure, but we're curious to explore the line where a person, place, or thing crosses into being abnormal. For our fall 2012 issue, we're looking for some intriguing answers to this question—through short stories, essays, and poems. Please send us work that is atypical. Whether through form, plot, characters' quirks, or an investigation of potentially odd subject matter—we want to read things that are outside the norm. To be more specific would spoil the fun. We look forward to reading any and all submissions that explore the "abnormal."

      http://www.ecotonejournal.com/index.php/home/submissions/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-2011holiday

      Now there are even more ways to keep up with Ecotone news! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter today for special deals and exclusive content.

      Thank you for your continued support. We wish you all a healthy, happy, and warm holiday season.

      http://www.ecotonejournal.com/

      Sincerely,

      The editors

      Twigs of my poetree of Soul:

      Prema

      Timeless, sublime, tonal,
      Melodious sojourn into life, self.
      River banks, as petal and thorn
      Roll, filled by agua's flow;
      Entwining on her bed,
      Know, love is. Mauna,
      Silence, echoes its song;
      Which no words could trace.
      Thus ananda, bliss, intimates
      The eternal, and details
      Living shantih, peace.

      If

      One lived as prayer,
      Their light adding
      To the well of light,
      Their every step in grace,
      They left no footprints;
      That will echo always.

      grace

      Feeling with your spirits hands,
      See with the eye of your heart,
      Hear with the ear of your soul,
      And know with the body
      Of life's knowledge,
      We can be prayer;
      Being forever answered.

      Thanx

      While feeling sacred on
      This All Hallow's Day,
      I also feel pangs of the
      Hungry, so wrought by
      The profane; for the food
      Wasted by us could feed
      All the world's…. Yet,
      Betwixt, in the mundane
      It's only hurled.

      So

      You, a joyous lake.
      Me, the mountain, underground,
      Which, you fill,
      That holds you always.
      Within and without us,
      Is this love.

      virtue

      Were it a cause that
      Opened those tiny arms,
      Alighting brilliance, a smile,
      As I hugged him back, then,
      It could not be known.
      For, this child towards
      The divine leads goes.
      Would it be that we say,
      It is not the life;
      Rather, we know?

      V.E. Day

      Denatured, this first,
      Still, inside life's waters rise
      To Spring's tides. We feel,
      Below emotions ebbs and flows,
      "...Go On"'s vernal
      Raison d'etre, to not know!

      glory

      Will of life's wind howls
      There is no fear.
      Being all the way live, 'til.

      Ring Unbroken

      The way open,
      Beyond time and bone of space,
      In front of nose, original face.

      Illumine

      Fire in the sky
      And your art,
      Entering my eye,

      Tone

      Life's signs and meanings
      Perceived by all our senses and
      Being's foci of attention, can
      Divine from within and without.
      That's if our inner-eye
      Isn't clouded by false-ego,
      Self-conscious self, or doubt.

      Soul

      As my breath is the one, prana,
      And the life's pulse, pala,
      Reaching angelic source, sura,
      So is this mind, manas, a
      Flowering unfoldment,
      Unendingly touching
      The eye that would it see;
      Unbeckoning unto thee.
      As well, this Bodhi, a temple,
      Of the four and fifth, nur,
      So entered by atma, a ray of thy sun,
      Thus being winged, and
      As such with wind;
      Flying only in dharma's dance,
      Is returning to, Brahma, you.
      For, there yet, by thy grace, go I.

      Heart

      Like the wind moves,
      Not love, nor hate,
      Only everything and nothing
      At all; at once.

      Departed

      The depth of one's sorrow
      Is the well's fathom,
      Of meanings and moments
      Shared with them.

      why

      As acid rain from your closed eye,
      An acre of rainforest falls each
      Second, earth's tears bleeding;
      For, all you see is grey.

      My latest, social justice:

      Injustices

      Addressing, not addressing them
      Have costs, the former is individual,
      The later is global, as well.

      what, when, where, how, why, who

      Here it's said the pen is mightier than the sword.
      In the East, pen and sword in accord.
      The latest great equalizer, multi-media,
      In its ever more myriad forms, in the hands of
      Media whores, has helped put the con back in the
      Convolution. One of its en vogue `realisms`,
      Unnecessary, unending war is all good if you
      Continually win, as long as its continually whined
      About, allowing cover for the supposed left
      Marketeers. Destruction to extinction are not
      Profit, pleasure, power, for, clarity, is a sword
      That cuts all ways, without, as there's no cutting,
      And a pointless point. We must put down the
      Sword, and pick up the pen, to be in accord.

      united suck of assassins

      Corporate structures convolutions latest
      Dictating the gutting of the economy,
      Increasing its blitzkrieging speed, in the
      Devolutionary direction, warring on the
      Middle-class to poor globally through
      Economic attrition and extermination to
      Extinction of humanity, large mammals,
      Their `final solution', must be stopped.
      They think with spooned nose, speak with
      Forked tongue, will "We,", be undone?

      Log Cabins

      Liked building them at X-Mas, when I was a kid, and not
      Workaholicing, BUT, they liked me too much, as in the
      Republican conspiracies `leave no child's behind alone'
      Program, part of their numerous pedocide programs (also
      Dictating the central dependence on rote was increased,
      Decreasing education, and it was under funded); a
      Cornerstone of their genocide against non-remocrat
      Caucasian boys- destroying their competition before it even
      Becomes it, usually they subcontract out this 'work' to all
      Conspirators of all conspiracies, liquidating our assets and
      Asses all our lives, "keeping what they kill". According to
      The rems this is "perfect murder", as military, (supposed)
      Religious extremists, etc., make good "amoral professionals";
      And with the aiding and abetting of the cops, all are assured
      Of "getting away with it"- the only law in the land. Where,
      Anywhere they can, schools, Churches, temples, colleges,
      Homes; kids who work, with parents who overwork, are
      'Easily accessed'- the cliché, "no good deed goes
      Unpunished", in the extreme, etc.. One of the military's
      Pedocide program's favorites, oldest son raping all his
      Siblings in one night; he`s in, they`re out- another, training
      Of animals to suck, destroy and murder. One might ask,
      How do they get plausible deniability for the gov't's total
      Involvement`, simply, they import pedophiles from other
      Lands; paying them with green cards, careers, advancements,
      Etc.- so, the united suck of assassins can assert, "they didn`t
      Do it all". One might ask, why, for example, would the
      Supposed civil rights movement (only part of the African-
      American republican conspiracy) go along with this genocide,
      Because they see it as `reparations, every white man they're
      Allowed to destroy is one they're never going to have
      Competition from`; either. Why the supposed feminists…,
      They don't think of it as 'rape of boys, rather, it's controlling
      Men, for, a denatured boy is more easily separated from his
      Realization of potential, ass, then assets, by any and all women`.
      Why women…, the majority in every way, have long sided
      With the remocrat conspiracy in it's spearheading the corp.
      Structure's convolutions' war on the middle-class to poor men;
      Hear about rape of women a lot, rape of men never, that while
      The number of both is close- the pedocide of kids programs are
      Never allowed to be talked about, even the known ones like the
      Roman Catholic Empire`s. Why the totalitarian LGBTQ
      Conspiracy…, they consider 'humans as clay, you want Gay
      People, make them Gay, for, gays are more probably not going
      To go along with larger societal norms, more likely to react to
      Them, and more probably materialistic out of defensive needs,
      At minimum, therefore, more accessible, readily recruited,
      And monetarily fruitful'. Why rem Gays…, Nazism, some of
      Them think it's their right to have sex with boys, reparations,
      The fact that raped kids have a far greater probability of
      Becoming non-heterosexual; all do it to give astronomically
      More power to the republication of the populace processes,
      As any conspiracy enables all conspiracies, especially the
      Biggest- requiring a reactive totalitarian conspiracy to fight
      Against it, supposedly, etc.. Not to forget, some are leaders
      Of the anti-gay, amoral minority supposed Christian
      Conspiracy, movement, destroying and murdering out of self-
      Loathing, subconscious or otherwise; uber-hypocrites. All
      Conspirators find it irresistible to destroy Caucasian non-rem
      Kids, just because they're heterosexual, male (the target group),
      White, etc.. This genocide is one of the main reasons why
      Empire's like Roman and British rose, fell, why the rems, 20 %
      Of the population, control the other 80 %; like Apartheid
      South Africa used to be- except, here it's mostly economic
      Apartheid. The bi-polar axi of supposed power for the last half
      A century, the republican and totalitarian conspiracies, the rem
      Being fascist, at minimum, and totalitarian, the totalitarians
      Being that, at minimum, and corporate agents, had successfully
      Divided and conquered the world between them with their
      Dictate, "if you`re not us you`re the enemy"; yet, not quite,
      After the fall of the "Berlin Wall"- and even less now. That's
      Why King George and his Dick Cheney tried to manufacture
      Astronomically more Islamic extremists through their and the
      Elite of the rem conspiracies' purposely not preventing the
      Attacks on 9-11-2001 and the unnecessary war in Iraq, etc., a
      `Boogeyman' to replace the U.S.S.R.. To dictate an
      Exponentially increased amount of tax dollars vacuumed-up,
      Centralized to the rem dominated military, etc., industrial
      Complexes, at minimum, and, over my dead body, an
      "Unending unnecessary war against terror", to make it,
      Astronomically, instead. Every demographics controlling
      Conspiracy conspiring with the rem conspiracy to replicate
      Conspiracy as a replacement for humanity; the exigency of the
      Delusional construct of materialism, and its twin, nihilism, …
      For sanity. Never hear "rage against the machine", and it's
      Replication of machine parts, anymore, seldom, "fight the
      Powers", that unbe, even, why, because they're all collect
      Ively, the machine and supposed power; "centrism" was naz-
      Ism in Nazi Germany- popularityism=vampirism=cannibal-Ism=centrism=fascism=nazism=extermination=extinction. No
      One was ever perfect, nor, born this way, unbeing extremely
      Narcissistically requires pathological lying; which only rems
      Do, while dems pathologically half-truth- destruction and
      Murder are of no profit or pleasure. Whereas, you're a soma,
      Organically and (w)holistically growing, your solutions with
      Reality concentrating or diluting over time through your foci
      Of attention; every person is illimitable in their realization of
      Potential- and life is indivisible, be. Ghandi said, "Abhaya,
      Fearlessness, is most important for an individual and a
      Nation". A pop song, "…I will go down, with this ship, I
      Won't throw my hands in the air and give up, (there's more
      Light in this world than exists)…, I"m in love and always
      Will be…. …I will go down, with this ship, I won't throw
      My hands in the air and give up, (there's more light in this
      World than exists)…, I'm in love and …(all ways) will be
      ….." Will you? Viva la evolution, viva Green Party.

      (In Memoriam, good Memorial Day to All)

      "What's Love Got To Do With It..."

      They say, a rose by any other...,
      Would still smell as sweet.
      Every 9 seconds a woman is raped
      By someone who says he loves her.
      Give a real gift to sisters,
      And brothers, all, reach one,
      And teach one, to not be a
      Link in that patriarchal chain,
      Not adding to that number of
      Humanities bane, not a statistic
      in la machine's game, ever;
      From this Valentine's Day on.

      (For 100th anniversary of Int'l
      Women's Day, and celebrating
      Women's History Month; reality)

      off the ass's back, onto the elephant's

      Without their toes touching the ground, will
      Be their latest trick, to astound. Chris said it,
      "They want some of that destroying $, like
      Cigarettes, liquor industries"; as if he never
      Heard of crack? On Traci's show, 'Scare
      Tactics', he says, "we do what we want!",
      One of the most devolutionary series the
      Corporate structure's convolutions multi-
      Media conspiracy has aired, aiding in the
      Sociological programming of destruction,
      And murder into the coin of the realm. They
      Sure do!, like Reagan Nagin's committing
      Genocide against predominantly poor
      African-Americans for the remocrats, the
      Premeditated murder of about 5000, etc.; as
      "The river taking what`s the rivers", because
      They purposely didn`t prevent the flooding
      Done by `Katrina' in New Orleans- through
      Not reinforcing the levees for 30 years.

      Barack has been the best person for the
      Remocrats conspiracy since Ronald Reagan,
      Continually insisting on bipartisanship and
      How "honorable", "patriotic", "good", etc.,
      Remocrats are, etc., as they pathologically
      Lie, divide, conquer this country into the
      Ground, etc.; moving to the right so much
      He's almost not a dem. He's putting the con
      Back into the convolution, devolving into
      Remocrat lite, the remocrats are moving
      Right to avoid him, becoming tea baggers.
      If he chose to be a tea bagger, all the rems
      Would give that up and resurrect the Whig
      Party. Now, does anyone want to see him in
      A wig, I guess he's not Black enough; is
      Any dem? While he and MA dem leaders
      Purposely lost Ted's seat to a tea bagger,
      Dems are losing ground all the way around.

      Barack insists, "I want you to believe",
      He'll realize, "change you can believe in",
      Etc., while anyone who asks anyone to
      Believe anything, ever, is a conman.
      Just what the convolution ordered, a
      Machiavellian dempublican that makes
      Believe he isn't; same as it ever was-
      Don't accept his "change", what's left in
      Your pocket after the remocrat's vacuum-
      Up economics 'sucks' up all your dollars,
      Leaving only change trickling down. A
      Spending freeze is what the remocrats
      Ordered, Barack delivered, and it will
      Dictate the deaths of thousands of lower
      Middle-class to poor. All Kings, Queens,
      Divas, Goddesses, have no problem with
      The remocrats slave/master paradigm, now
      That they get to be the masters; don't let
      Them liquidate your assets and asses.

      Little girls sexually abused by older boys,
      Possessed by remocrat conspiracies `suck',
      Psychic terrorism, in third grade. Several
      Times a week, mugging boys. A kid stabbed
      To death over a pickle. Being thrown down
      Flights of stairs, exactly timed anatomical
      Destruction of feet, ankles, knees, legs, etc.,
      To destroy potential future competition for
      Sports contracts, et al. Assaults, insults,
      Intimidation, routine; etc.. That's some of
      What they did in public schools before high,
      40 years ago. They insist the country goes
      Down in their bipartisanship contract with
      The remocrats. Genocide against non-rem
      Caucasian boys with potential, to destroy
      Remocrats future competition, etc..

      Barack's went to "The Families" annual
      National Prayer Breakfast (of champions?),
      The supposed Christian conspiracies world
      Dominionism cult, "fashioned on the mafia",
      Whose rem political leaders commit adultery
      There, are being investigated for fraud, as
      It`s tax-exempt status as a Church is; whose
      Event set the stage for Uganda's "kill the
      Gays" bill to be rolled out? The African
      American conspiracy`s, which everyone
      Knows doesn't exist, because, Al says, "
      There are no conspiracies", just like they,
      "Can't be racist or criminal", job is to hand
      The end of humanity and the evolution to
      The rem conspiracy; because the remocrats,
      Having destroyed their brand name, the
      Country, and the global economy, almost,
      Can't get it on their own. "It's all about the
      Benjamins", extinction of large mammals
      Humanity; we can't let them- act, now!

      infanticide, pedocide, genocide, oh my

      Republican conspiracies Nazi programs:
      infanticide, "suck" ing infants to death in
      The crib, with their psychic terrorism;
      Feeding on their souls. The destroying of
      Infant's testicles, dictating who won't be
      The uber-class, remocrats, dempublicans.
      Determining an underclass; systematically
      Deep sixed before they can even crawl.

      Pedocide, Roman Catholic Empire, many
      Hindi Sects, military, etc., systematic
      Sexualizing, abusing, assaulting, raping of
      Mostly boys, determining under achievers,
      Criminals, institutionalized, addicts; those
      Who may not stop the cycles of ill, taking
      Others with them- down. Target group,
      Caucasian, dictating who won't be the
      Uber-class; who won't strive, thrive, or,
      Even be alive, to avoid having their asses
      And assets liquidated- loved ones undone.
      Parents, your taxes, pay your kids rapists!

      All genocides, I've struggled with all my
      Life, yet, never mentioning this one, tea
      Baggers were manufactured to organize on,
      Caucasian. Target group, Caucasian boys,
      Who are dictated to not be uber-class, by
      Programs mentioned above; their undoing,
      Assassinations subcontracted out to every
      Other conspiracy, to silence victims and
      Dictate destruction, murder as profit and
      Pleasure are the coin of the realm- for, the
      Largest conspiracy only grows when any
      Conspirator does their bidding. Every
      Remocrat aids and abets all pedociders,
      Infanticiders, genociders, at minimum,
      While most dempublicans do too. Many
      Of these Nazi machine parts, say "they do
      It for Jesus", only multiplying their
      Atrocities- they're abominations, one, all.
      What shall be done, act, if not you, then
      Who, now, then when, here, then where?

      "all is fair in love and war"

      If you hear it, flee, no matter how invincible you be.
      Real feminists are evolutionary, like me, and don't
      Destroy, murder; while our struggles must advance,
      For e.g., healthscare industry, etc., attempting to
      Impose remocratic Gov't into our lives, cutting
      Women's access, rights to healthcare, reproductive
      Rights, civil and human rights- they suggesting
      "Being a woman is a pre-existing condition", etc..
      Yet, it doesn't hurt to remember that, while women
      Are over 51 % of the world, and some of them gave
      Birth to 100 %- there's a global war against middle-
      Class to poor men. Also, critical of the women's
      Conspiracy, we see these progressive societal signs
      As indicators that women's permanent victim-hood,
      And supposed concurrent lack of responsibility for
      Society embracing the devolutionary direction can
      Be considered officially coming to a close; ergo,
      Excuses for their Nazism should also lessen over
      Time- not lessen getting equality, just assassin
      Superiority in the united suck of assassins food-
      Chain. Here, women are 53 % of the population,
      Have more $, as a whole, are the voting majority
      And purposely don't run for office or vote for
      Women (as the interlocking, interlaced societal
      Systems, unnaturally based on the convolutions
      Scarcity, have placed women on a higher rung
      On assassins, $ and baring kids worth, ladders
      hierarchy), have more entering college and univ.,
      Girls have closed gap in test scores with boys in
      Pre-high school, live 5 years longer, etc.. Ergo,
      Women's roles in the corporate structure's war
      Against middle-class to poor men must stop,
      As the war must; otherwise, the dictation of the
      Extinction of humanity and large mammals, the
      Corporate structure's `final solution', is the only
      Possible result. Therefore, assassins fraternities,
      Other college, professional assassins groups, train
      Women to destroy, murder men for delusional
      Profit and pleasure, should be struggled with. As
      Should the using of all healing arts as destroying,
      Murdering sciences, for e.g., Kali directed `use` of
      Kamasutra to destroy men, usually in conjunction
      With the republicans psychic-terrorism, `the suck`;
      Similarly, Taoist use of Tantric sex therapy, "great
      Draw" techniques, etc., to do the same; TM, etc.,
      Techniques, stop themselves from having orgasms
      To sexually devolve, destroy men; Reich's "orgone
      Therapy" disciplines; positions where `the suck'
      Removes extreme amounts of energy from a man,
      And a woman is potato mashing before he knows it,
      Etc.. Other conservative sects, supposed: Christian,
      Wiccan, Santiera, Yoruba, Voodoo, Hoodoo, Satan
      Worshippers, etc., mostly using forms of vampirism
      With the suck, cannibalism, etc.; also collaborating
      In the mass-rape of those Caucasian boys (the target
      Group) chosen to be non-remocrat. Infanticide,
      Assassination by suck, stealing souls. Targeted
      Infants, whose testicles they destroy. Many of them
      Work in helping professions, prisons, where they
      Have stationary prey. Spike in violence against boys
      By girls, and men by women, they counting on male
      Embarrassment, etc., self-censoring to avoid stigma,
      So, they don't report the attacks, etc.. Personally,
      For e.g., at the height of my physical prowess, I was
      Repeatedly assaulted by a Native-American Roman
      Catholic lesbian, and a Canadian immigrant actress,
      Viciously, they hoping I'd reply in anyway, so, they
      Could just lie and get the police state to murder me
      For them; I didn't- the immigrant used her acting
      Skills to cry and lie on demand to get me attacked
      By the police anyway, repeatedly. Lower middle-
      Class to poor women destroying lower middle-class
      To poor men with potential scam, purposely lying,
      Going out with them, having kids, without marriage,
      Kids even being mentioned; giving society body bag
      Filler, one of their jobs, and them a `poor women's
      Retirement program', must be stopped- the men do
      The `right thing`, "no good deed goes unpunished".
      Not to forget the Irish, Italian fascists favorite,
      Getting life insurance policies on their 19, fit,
      Husband's, then assassinating them, collecting the
      Insurance. Supposed feminist movement's doing
      Genocide of non-remocrat conspiracy Caucasian
      Men, for the remocrat conspiracy; murdering their
      Main competition. Everyone must keep in mind
      That Carl Jung says 80 % of all action, thought,
      Emotion are compensatory, part of our reactions to
      Our pasts, etc.; no one should falsely criticize,
      Etc.. The less targeted, war on women, must be
      Stopped. Fastest growing group of AIDS infected
      Is African-American women, for 2 decades; why?
      One of the dwindling, and aging out providers of
      Choice in women's healthcare, Dr. Tiller, has been
      Cut, again, his assassin may get parole, someday,
      Why? If you don't exercise responsibility, its
      Siamese twin sister, freedom, Will wither, like a
      Muscle, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be
      Exorcized before its exercised. It's not too late,
      Evoke, act, be. Viva la evolution and Green Party.

      Armageddiup

      A 60 th: birth of Israel, and Al Nakba, mournful
      Remembrance of atrocities in Palestine; you and I.
      Two sides of the same coin? Spoils of war, what's
      Left for.., after all has been..? Coin of the realm,
      The destruction, murder that made it, and sides.
      At 16 I said USSR and USA were these sides, racing
      Towards each other, the closer they got, the more
      Alike..., exigency replacing humanity, globally;
      They're them in the Middle East, a mix of la
      Machine, beast, et al; extinction incarnate.
      Why there won't be anything but their peacing on
      Each other, til they can war, waring pays 10 times
      More and they broke the sky; as everybody knows?!
      They just have to keep the convolutions show going
      Long enough, deluding enough, so, you don't be
      Change evolution needs; to stop the extermination
      Of humanity they dictate. When 100 million are
      Dying annually from unnatural disasters, instead
      Of 10, when war over food, water, is more common,
      And only military rules everywhere; peace will be
      A notion, like love conquering all, dwindling moms
      Tell kids, only when dads aren't around. Then,
      Humanity will be dead, after that, human species,
      Large mammals extinct. Why, `cause you believed
      Their cons now, like sides existing, to destroy,
      Kill, is profit, pleasure, etc.. If they wanted
      Peace there would be. Why do the convolutions lies
      Fly, `cause you let them. The life is indivisible,
      Divide and conquer only works on the divided. Be.

      Hark's

      Hunger strike against Iraqi War funding
      Going strong, with Medea and Codepink.
      "No more funds for war and occupation,
      "We..." need healthcare and education".
      "12 billion wasted on this war a month,
      That's $5000. every second"; trillions
      Your grandkids will pay higher taxes for
      Their whole lives! Supplemental war
      Bill will be voted on in a few days,
      Bush wants another 184 million for it,
      An unnecessary one, they hope to make
      "Unending", Kofi Annan called "illegal";
      McCain says, "it may last a 100 years"-
      Don't let remocrats rob you, your kids,
      Grandkids of their livelihoods, stop war
      Funding, stop the war, now, bring our
      Troops home; if you support them. Liz
      Yelled across the street, "time to go",
      Then cops arrested her, we were going
      Home, it didn't matter, more police
      Crime against free speech. Unlike the
      Cries of 10 year old boys not let out of
      Fallujah with their families so the next
      2 generations of Iraqi men can be killed
      Now, "We,...", will not be silenced.
      They can't silence the global thundering
      Cry for justice, "We, the people...",
      Won't let them; tell Congress we want
      Our families home. Stop the war, now!

      DC WA$H

      Assbackwards, just the way the terrible twos,
      Bipolar axi, remocrat/totalitarian conspiracies
      Like it. The gloves, their collaborators,
      Dempublicans, socialists, making humanities
      Extermination now, extinction later, reality.
      Supposedly, they're diametrically opposed,
      While they collaborate in genocide, etc.. War
      On every nonremocrat male, from middle-class
      To poor, you must be one side, or the other;
      Not them, you're the enemy. In capitalist
      Society, totalitarians play a supporting role,
      As money plays in totalitarian ones; the ol'
      Cold war fix still in. Their rabid militarist
      Jaws locked on, humanity can't exist until
      They're gone. Pedocide programs, remocrats
      Pride and joy, one, where military sexually
      Abuse kids with potential, who they deem
      Won't grow up to be remocrat; target group,
      White boys- destroy their competition before
      They become it, and adults. All conspiracies
      Collaborate with them to varying degrees,
      Manufacturing rule by most nazi conspiracy;
      And nazism as way of life. We, the people,
      Shouldn't grind up the seeds. How did this
      Happen, by almost all embracing their
      Devolutionary direction, the corporate
      Structures, la machines, convolution. Only
      Way to change that, is to change everything,
      Uplifting all life, devaluing conspiracy in
      Everyway, every moment, everyday; feeling.
      Thinking through their bricks of illusions,
      That make their walls of delusions, in their
      Mental cells, their personal hell; human,
      Being alival, not, la machines survival- now.

      Saddam Barack Osama Hussein Obama Bin Laden's

      As the remocrats call him, train that could,
      Hope, change, their bipartisanship that sailed,
      Almost destroying the world economy, this
      Nation, now turned into a tri-partisanship,
      With the tea partiers steering it into the rock,
      Not the Plymouth Rock that landed on us, we
      Not landing on it, but, rather, their piece of
      The rock, everyone wants to increase, their
      Crack, delusional profit and pleasure from
      Mass-destruction and murders`, crash is
      Coming, or it'll sink the country with it. He
      Squandered the real lefts' gift of the majority,
      Hillary as V.P., Ted Kennedy's Senate seat,
      Governorships, he made the rem wave; he
      Built the rems up in every way, his caving has
      Led dempublicans to cave, he colluded in loss
      Of the House- he's better for rems than dems.

      How: the dems who now pathologically half-
      Truth, asking how far when the rems tell them
      To bend over; the rems, whose motto is why tell
      A truth when you can lie, still pathologically
      Lying; and the TP's, their motto, why tell a lie
      When you can extremely lie, have conspired,
      As supposed Christians, since the 80's, to war
      On the middle-class to poor- thru unnecessary
      Wars, deregulation of s + ls and banks, not
      Overseeing and policing the real estate markets,
      Demonization of the poor and labor, control
      Of the multi-media conspiracy, unending war,
      Fake financial derivatives, corruption, vice,
      Voter fraud, Citizen's United, etc., Supremacy
      Court rulings, intelligence, etc., operations
      Against all people, guised by Patriot Acts, etc.,
      Engineering fixes and locks to dictate centrist
      Caving (implosions), like Hitler took over
      Germany, `using' locks, file clerks, cops,
      Secretaries destroying, the duopolies' Barack
      Being the lock, the worse the dems do, the
      More they depend on him winning, like the
      Better the rems do, the better the totalitarians.

      All supposed, business of every kind, religion,
      Art, science, education, are denominations
      Of their actual religion of mammon and
      Mollock, fake twin gods of greed, war, all
      Tools of Machiavellians' divide and conquer;
      Lobbyists insist not be separated from the state.
      Those unnatural disasters, like the purposeful
      None prevention of: the attacks on 9-11-2001
      And Reagan Nagin's flooding of New Orleans
      With Katrina, not reinforcing the levees (for
      30 years, washing away public housing, poor,
      Unions), are part of vampirism, cannibalism,
      Murder of all life by the corporate structure's
      Elite and their convolution's enforcers, the
      Rems, etc.. Engineered in advance, like the
      Premeditated murder of 8 billion humans,
      Through humanity and large mammals
      Exterminations they`re engineering now,
      Dictating their extinctions. Some call it
      Disaster economics, etc., I, rems scorched-
      Earth programs, slash and burn politics;
      Seen most clearly in their flip-flops five
      Minutes after the dems take the Blackhouse.

      Remember all the references to the supposed
      Necessity of `sausage-making' between the 2
      Diametrically opposed supposed Christian
      Conspirator bedfellows? Barack just had to:
      Follow through with King George and his
      Dick Cheney's reign on the `American way
      Of life', hand trillions to the rich and richest
      Corps., make healthcare reform a healthscare
      Industry bail-out bill, give the extremely rich
      Extremely large tax cuts while raising them
      On the poor, then "the deficit`s too high, they
      Must cut payments to elderly, take formula
      Out of infants mouths, decrease heating help
      For the poor, etc.; and now, he supposedly has
      To destroy in order to keep them from closing
      The gov't for 2 weeks, and in 2 weeks he'll
      Have to, again, continually caving to rems
      Demands to increase speed of their supposed
      Christian blitzkrieg of all life, through their
      War on the middle-class to poor and the earth.

      American dreamism=extremism=centrism=
      Fascism. They don't need to make the
      Sausage they screw us with, no legislation
      Is better than bad, don't allow them to tri-
      Partisanshit on us, if the rems close the gov't
      And it costs the nation 500 million then they'll
      Lose in 2012; but, the dems insist on playing
      Boy scout- like Al Gore's not struggling to
      Prove he won in 2000 by a million popular
      Votes, 100,000 in FL, he won electorally.
      We see it now in Barack's hedging, on the
      Side of the dictator Mubarak against the up-
      Rising democracy protestors in Egypt until
      They already won, when they needed to hear
      Keep the circle in the Square; in his not
      "Walking with labor" in WI, yet, he promised
      He would in his campaign, who needed to
      Keep in the peoples' State Capital building.

      An African-American leading conspirator not
      Struggling against merit pay, vouchers, charter
      Schools for special supposed Christians, kids
      Need teachers salaries raised, public schools
      Improved, never separate and unequal.
      In his insisting everyone believes, when, if
      Anyone asks anyone to believe anything,
      They're a conman. Anyone running for the
      Office lacks the prerequisite character for
      The office of President; for, power corrupts
      And absolute power corrupts absolutely. We
      Need someone to really un-run for the
      Un-presidency of these un-ited states, it
      Would be unprecedented; they need to
      Guaranty they must replace themselves with
      An executive branch coalition or committee
      Of at least 12 people- that would replace the
      President, Vice President, in their first term.

      Corporate lobbyists are anti-humanity, anti-
      Life, although not pro-choice, by definition.
      Destruction and murder are of no profit or
      Pleasure. They can't con the honest, are you?
      The life is indivisible, only the divided can be
      Conquered. A lesson from WWII, if you're not
      Taking the bullets, you're making them to kill
      All. Responsibility can't be abdicated when
      One abdicates their power to the gov't. If
      You don't exercise your responsibility, its
      Siamese twin sister, freedom, will wither like
      An unused muscle, as well. Only when your
      Rights are exercised, are they. Demand dems
      Be real and dems, not just dinos, democrats in
      Name only, what the rems need to make you
      Silent, sukcumb, collude, conspire, decay, die.
      Only moving, in a unifying direction, onward.
      14all41, we stand together or all fall forever;
      Be, or humanity will not, viva la evolution.

      C'est La Unvie

      A million monarchs lie dead, though,
      No less sociological programming of
      Upper-middle to rich classes with
      Decadence, affluence, inclusion, is.
      No less societal determination of
      Middle to lower, being excluded by
      Division and conquering, privation.
      Yet, they, on wing no more, still fly
      In our spirit's eye, heal humanities'
      Heart. While their silent cry echoes
      The 33,000 species extinct each year,
      A rate not seen since the last ice age
      Ensued; does it move you?
      Does your curiosity ask why?
      Will you, on this 33rd Earth Day, allow
      A tear for all life's fallen? Consider
      The losses economic apartheid incurs,
      Mirrored by the divide human-centricity
      Has levied? Our underlying duplicitous
      Disregard for life, greed and oil fueled,
      Won't abate for our existence, will you?

      ( For the beautiful butterflies )

      YOU CAN

      Talk the talk, walk the walk, and even
      Be the be, but, if you don't vote the vote,
      You won't ever be livin' in a democracy!

      Copy, share, as you will! Thanx for all you do.

      reality
    • james m

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
          Another misprint corrected below:

          Art/Act, soul/social justice, and Happy Holidays!
          Create art that is action, resolve this New Year to create too; write on!
          These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:

          Art/Act, soul/social justice, and Happy Holidays!:

          This petition on change.org: Art/Act: soul/justice:

          http://www.change.org/petitions/artact-souljustice

          http://www.change.org/petitions/artact-souljustice?share_id=LfSCrdRPhA&

          united suck of assassins

          The corporate structures convolutions
          Latest increase in its blitzkrieging speed,
          Dictating the gutting of the economy, in
          Its devolutionary direction, warring on the
          Middle-class to poor globally through
          Economic attrition, unending unnecessary
          War, and extermination to extinction of
          Humanity, large mammals, is their `final
          Solution', and it must be stopped. They