Pls Help Our School Win $50,000 - All You Need to Do Is Vote

  • elena_cebu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      My daughter is a fifth grader at Audubon Elementary School in Foster City, California. Her school is competing to win a $50,000 grant from the Pepsi Refresh Project to upgrade the school computer labs. The project that gets the most votes will win the grant money. Please help us by voting.

      The voting period is from Dec. 1 - 30, 2011. You can vote once a day. Voting can be done online or by text message.

      Here's how to vote:

      1. Log on to http://www.refresheverything.com/audubonelementary
      You will need to either create an account on the Pepsi website or login through Facebook.

      2. Send a text message to phone number: 73774 (PEPSI).
      In the body of the text type "110816"
      (Standard U.S. text messaging charges apply.)

      We really appreciate your support. Thanks so much. If you can forward this info to friends, we would really appreciate it.

      Elena Suazo