Call Congress, vote no on Deficit Bill

  • realitee1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Call Congress, vote no on Deficit Bill
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:

      Call Congress, vote no on Deficit Bill:

      This petition on change.org: Call Congress, vote no on Deficit Bill:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/call-congress-vote-no-on-deficit-bill?share_id=dHsqwUMJqC&pe=pce

      Dinos suggest, "nobody wants to see what's in sausage-making, they just want it done", we know what's in their "deal", they're grinding up the future's of all lower-middle-class to poor; we can stand, say no to the devolutionary direction the S.S. tea party is steering their tripartisanship in- we won`t watch our nation crashed into fascist rocks, our futures dashed upon them, for the uber-greedy! Call your Congress person and ask them to vote no on the deficit bill.

      Sample talking points, letter:
      Dear Congress Person,

      Hi. Oppose the creation of a uber-Congress in the deficit bill. The constitution makes no mention of such a body, and I understand this is how members of Congress hope to insulate themselves now, from making unpopular votes to cut Social Security and Medicare benefits, in the future. On behalf of the elderly and all citizens who will face serious setbacks if these cuts are enacted, I want you to know that I consider a vote for this bill a vote to cut Social Security and Medicare benefits; and I will not be supporting you in the next election if you vote for this `uber-Congress to cut Social Security and Medicare benefits' bill, the, supposed, deficit bill. Goodbye.

      Matutinally Yours,

      (name, address, if using as a letter to the editor, don't forget to include your phone #, not inside the letter)

      Below you'll find your Congress person's phone #, by State alphabetically ordered:

      District:

      Full Name:

      DC Phone:

      Party:

      AK-00

      Don Young

      202-225-5765

      .

      AL-01

      Jo Bonner

      202-225-4931

      .

      AL-02

      Martha Roby

      202-225-2901

      .

      AL-03

      Mike Rogers

      202-225-3261

      .

      AL-04

      Robert B. Aderholt

      202-225-4876

      .

      AL-05

      Mo Brooks

      202-225-4801

      .

      AL-06

      Spencer Bachus

      202-225-4921

      .

      AL-07

      Terri A. Sewell

      202-225-2665

      .

      AR-01

      Rick Crawford

      202-225-4076

      .

      AR-02

      Tim Griffin

      202-225-2506

      .

      AR-03

      Steve Womack

      202-225-4301

      .

      AR-04

      Mike Ross

      202-225-3772

      .

      AS-00

      Eni F. H. Faleomavaega

      202-225-8577

      .

      AZ-01

      Paul A. Gosar

      202-225-2315

      .

      AZ-02

      Trent Franks

      202-225-4576

      .

      AZ-03

      Ben Quayle

      202-225-3361

      .

      AZ-04

      Ed Pastor

      202-225-4065

      .

      AZ-05

      David Schweikert

      202-225-2190

      .

      AZ-06

      Jeff Flake

      202-225-2635

      .

      AZ-07

      Raul M. Grijalva

      202-225-2435

      .

      AZ-08

      Gabrielle Giffords

      202-225-2542

      .

      CA-01

      Mike Thompson

      202-225-3311

      .

      CA-02

      Wally Herger

      202-225-3076

      .

      CA-03

      Dan Lungren

      202-225-5716

      .

      CA-04

      Tom McClintock

      202-225-2511

      .

      CA-05

      Doris Matsui

      202-225-7163

      .

      CA-06

      Lynn Woolsey

      202-225-5161

      .

      CA-07

      George Miller

      202-225-2095

      .

      CA-08

      Nancy Pelosi

      202-225-4965

      .

      CA-09

      Barbara Lee

      202-225-2661

      .

      CA-10

      John Garamendi

      202-225-1880

      .

      CA-11

      Jerry McNerney

      202-225-1947

      .

      CA-12

      Jackie Speier

      202-225-3531

      .

      CA-13

      Pete Stark

      202-225-5065

      .

      CA-14

      Anna G. Eshoo

      202-225-8104

      .

      CA-15

      Mike Honda

      202-225-2631

      .

      CA-16

      Zoe Lofgren

      202-225-3072

      .

      CA-17

      Sam Farr

      202-225-2861

      .

      CA-18

      Dennis Cardoza

      202-225-6131

      .

      CA-19

      Jeff Denham

      202-225-4540

      .

      CA-20

      Jim Costa

      202-225-3341

      .

      CA-21

      Devin Nunes

      202-225-2523

      .

      CA-22

      Kevin McCarthy

      202-225-2915

      .

      CA-23

      Lois Capps

      202-225-3601

      .

      CA-24

      Elton Gallegly

      202-225-5811

      .

      CA-25

      Howard P. (Buck) McKeon

      202-225-1956

      .

      CA-26

      David Dreier

      202-225-2305

      .

      CA-27

      Brad Sherman

      202-225-5911

      .

      CA-28

      Howard L. Berman

      202-225-4695

      .

      CA-29

      Adam Schiff

      202-225-4176

      .

      CA-30

      Henry A. Waxman

      202-225-3976

      .

      CA-31

      Xavier Becerra

      202-225-6235

      .

      CA-32

      Judy Chu

      202-225-5464

      .

      CA-33

      Karen Bass

      202-225-7084

      .

      CA-34

      Lucille Roybal-Allard

      202-225-1766

      .

      CA-35

      Maxine Waters

      202-225-2201

      .

      CA-36

      Janice Hahn

      202-225-8220

      .

      CA-37

      Laura Richardson

      202-225-7924

      .

      CA-38

      Grace Napolitano

      202-225-5256

      .

      CA-39

      Linda Sanchez

      202-225-6676

      .

      CA-40

      Ed Royce

      202-225-4111

      .

      CA-41

      Jerry Lewis

      202-225-5861

      .

      CA-42

      Gary Miller

      202-225-3201

      .

      CA-43

      Joe Baca

      202-225-6161

      .

      CA-44

      Ken Calvert

      202-225-1986

      .

      CA-45

      Mary Bono Mack

      202-225-5330

      .

      CA-46

      Dana Rohrabacher

      202-225-2415

      .

      CA-47

      Loretta Sanchez

      202-225-2965

      .

      CA-48

      John Campbell

      202-225-5611

      .

      CA-49

      Darrell Issa

      202-225-3906

      .

      CA-50

      Brian P. Bilbray

      202-225-0508

      .

      CA-51

      Bob Filner

      202-225-8045

      .

      CA-52

      Duncan D. Hunter

      202-225-5672

      .

      CA-53

      Susan A. Davis

      202-225-2040

      .

      CO-01

      Diana DeGette

      202-225-4431

      .

      CO-02

      Jared Polis

      202-225-2161

      .

      CO-03

      Scott R. Tipton

      202-225-4761

      .

      CO-04

      Cory Gardner

      202-225-4676

      .

      CO-05

      Doug Lamborn

      202-225-4422

      .

      CO-06

      Mike Coffman

      202-225-7882

      .

      CO-07

      Ed Perlmutter

      202-225-2645

      .

      CT-01

      John Larson

      202-225-2265

      .

      CT-02

      Joe Courtney

      202-225-2076

      .

      CT-03

      Rosa L. DeLauro

      202-225-3661

      .

      CT-04

      Jim Himes

      202-225-5541

      .

      CT-05

      Chris Murphy

      202-225-4476

      .

      DC-00

      Eleanor Holmes Norton

      202-225-8050

      .

      DE-00

      John Carney

      202-225-4165

      .

      FL-01

      Jeff Miller

      202-225-4136

      .

      FL-02

      Steve Southerland

      202-225-5235

      .

      FL-03

      Corrine Brown

      202-225-0123

      .

      FL-04

      Ander Crenshaw

      202-225-2501

      .

      FL-05

      Richard Nugent

      202-225-1002

      .

      FL-06

      Cliff Stearns

      202-225-5744

      .

      FL-07

      John L. Mica

      202-225-4035

      .

      FL-08

      Daniel Webster

      202-225-2176

      .

      FL-09

      Gus M. Bilirakis

      202-225-5755

      .

      FL-10

      C. W. (Bill) Young

      202-225-5961

      .

      FL-11

      Kathy Castor

      202-225-3376

      .

      FL-12

      Dennis Ross

      202-225-1252

      .

      FL-13

      Vern Buchanan

      202-225-5015

      .

      FL-14

      Connie Mack

      202-225-2536

      .

      FL-15

      Bill Posey

      202-225-3671

      .

      FL-16

      Thomas J. Rooney

      202-225-5792

      .

      FL-17

      Frederica Wilson

      202-225-4506

      .

      FL-18

      Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

      202-225-3931

      .

      FL-19

      Ted Deutch

      202-225-3001

      .

      FL-20

      Debbie Wasserman Schultz

      202-225-7931

      .

      FL-21

      Mario Diaz-Balart

      202-225-4211

      .

      FL-22

      Allen West

      202-225-3026

      .

      FL-23

      Alcee L. Hastings

      202-225-1313

      .

      FL-24

      Sandy Adams

      202-225-2706

      .

      FL-25

      David Rivera

      202-225-2778

      .

      GA-01

      Jack Kingston

      202-225-5831

      .

      GA-02

      Sanford D. Bishop

      .

      GA-03

      Lynn Westmoreland

      202-225-5901

      .

      GA-04

      Hank Johnson

      202-225-1605

      .

      GA-05

      John Lewis

      202-225-3801

      .

      GA-06

      Tom Price

      202-225-4501

      .

      GA-07

      Rob Woodall

      202-225-4272

      .

      GA-08

      Austin Scott

      202-225-6531

      .

      GA-09

      Tom Graves

      202-225-5211

      .

      GA-10

      Paul C. Broun

      202-225-4101

      .

      GA-11

      Phil Gingrey

      202-225-2931

      .

      GA-12

      John Barrow

      202-225-2823

      .

      GA-13

      David Scott

      202-225-2939

      .

      GU-00

      Madeleine Bordallo

      202-225-1188

      .

      HI-01

      Colleen Hanabusa

      202-225-2726

      .

      HI-02

      Mazie Hirono

      202-225-4906

      .

      IA-01

      Bruce Braley

      202-225-2911

      .

      IA-02

      Dave Loebsack

      202-225-6576

      .

      IA-03

      Leonard L. Boswell

      202-225-3806

      .

      IA-04

      Tom Latham

      202-225-5476

      .

      IA-05

      Steve King

      202-225-4426

      .

      ID-01

      Raul Labrador

      202-225-6611

      .

      ID-02

      Mike Simpson

      202-225-5531

      .

      IL-01

      Bobby L. Rush

      202-225-4372

      .

      IL-02

      Jesse L. Jackson

      .

      IL-03

      Dan Lipinski

      202-225-5701

      .

      IL-04

      Luis V. Gutierrez

      202-225-8203

      .

      IL-05

      Mike Quigley

      202-225-4061

      .

      IL-06

      Peter Roskam

      202-225-4561

      .

      IL-07

      Danny K. Davis

      202-225-5006

      .

      IL-08

      Joe Walsh

      202-225-3711

      .

      IL-09

      Janice Schakowsky

      202-225-2111

      .

      IL-10

      Robert J. Dold

      202-225-4835

      .

      IL-11

      Adam Kinzinger

      202-225-3635

      .

      IL-12

      Jerry F. Costello

      202-225-5661

      .

      IL-13

      Judy Biggert

      202-225-3515

      .

      IL-14

      Randy Hultgren

      202-225-2976

      .

      IL-15

      Timothy V. Johnson

      202-225-2371

      .

      IL-16

      Don Manzullo

      202-225-5676

      .

      IL-17

      Bobby Schilling

      202-225-5905

      .

      IL-18

      Aaron Schock

      202-225-6201

      .

      IL-19

      John Shimkus

      202-225-5271

      .

      IN-01

      Peter J. Visclosky

      202-225-2461

      .

      IN-02

      Joe Donnelly

      202-225-3915

      .

      IN-03

      Marlin Stutzman

      202-225-4436

      .

      IN-04

      Todd Rokita

      202-225-5037

      .

      IN-05

      Dan Burton

      202-225-2276

      .

      IN-06

      Mike Pence

      202-225-3021

      .

      IN-07

      Andre Carson

      202-225-4011

      .

      IN-08

      Larry Bucshon

      202-225-4636

      .

      IN-09

      Todd Young

      202-225-5315

      .

      KS-01

      Tim Huelskamp

      202-225-2715

      .

      KS-02

      Lynn Jenkins

      202-225-6601

      .

      KS-03

      Kevin Yoder

      202-225-2865

      .

      KS-04

      Mike Pompeo

      202-225-6216

      .

      KY-01

      Ed Whitfield

      202-225-3115

      .

      KY-02

      Brett Guthrie

      202-225-3501

      .

      KY-03

      John Yarmuth

      202-225-5401

      .

      KY-04

      Geoff Davis

      202-225-3465

      .

      KY-05

      Hal Rogers

      202-225-4601

      .

      KY-06

      Ben Chandler

      202-225-4706

      .

      LA-01

      Steve Scalise

      202-225-3015

      .

      LA-02

      Cedric Richmond

      202-225-6636

      .

      LA-03

      Jeff Landry

      202-225-4031

      .

      LA-04

      John Fleming

      202-225-2777

      .

      LA-05

      Rodney Alexander

      202-225-8490

      .

      LA-06

      Bill Cassidy

      202-225-3901

      .

      LA-07

      Charles W. Boustany

      .

      MA-01

      John W. Olver

      202-225-5335

      .

      MA-02

      Richard E. Neal

      202-225-5601

      .

      MA-03

      Jim McGovern

      202-225-6101

      .

      MA-04

      Barney Frank

      202-225-5931

      .

      MA-05

      Niki Tsongas

      202-225-3411

      .

      MA-06

      John F. Tierney

      202-225-8020

      .

      MA-07

      Ed Markey

      202-225-2836

      .

      MA-08

      Michael E. Capuano

      202-225-5111

      .

      MA-09

      Stephen F. Lynch

      202-225-8273

      .

      MA-10

      William Keating

      202-225-3111

      .

      MD-01

      Andy Harris

      202-225-5311

      .

      MD-02

      C. A. Dutch Ruppersberger

      202-225-3061

      .

      MD-03

      John Sarbanes

      202-225-4016

      .

      MD-04

      Donna F. Edwards

      202-225-8699

      .

      MD-05

      Steny Hoyer

      202-225-4131

      .

      MD-06

      Roscoe G. Bartlett

      202-225-2721

      .

      MD-07

      Elijah E. Cummings

      202-225-4741

      .

      MD-08

      Chris Van Hollen

      .

      ME-01

      Chellie Pingree

      202-225-6116

      .

      ME-02

      Mike Michaud

      202-225-6306

      .

      MI-01

      Dan Benishek

      202-225-4735

      .

      MI-02

      Bill Huizenga

      202-225-4401

      .

      MI-03

      Justin Amash

      202-225-3831

      .

      MI-04

      Dave Camp

      202-225-3561

      .

      MI-05

      Dale Kildee

      202-225-3611

      .

      MI-06

      Fred Upton

      202-225-3761

      .

      MI-07

      Tim Walberg

      202-225-6276

      .

      MI-08

      Mike Rogers

      202-225-4872

      .

      MI-09

      Gary Peters

      202-225-5802

      .

      MI-10

      Candice Miller

      202-225-2106

      .

      MI-11

      Thaddeus McCotter

      202-225-8171

      .

      MI-12

      Sandy Levin

      202-225-4961

      .

      MI-13

      Hansen Clarke

      202-225-2261

      .

      MI-14

      John Conyers

      .

      MI-15

      John D. Dingell

      202-225-4071

      .

      MN-01

      Tim Walz

      202-225-2472

      .

      MN-02

      John Kline

      202-225-2271

      .

      MN-03

      Erik Paulsen

      202-225-2871

      .

      MN-04

      Betty McCollum

      202-225-6631

      .

      MN-05

      Keith Ellison

      202-225-4755

      .

      MN-06

      Michele Bachmann

      202-225-2331

      .

      MN-07

      Collin Peterson

      202-225-2165

      .

      MN-08

      Chip Cravaack

      202-225-6211

      .

      MO-01

      William Lacy Clay

      .

      MO-02

      Todd W. Akin

      202-225-2561

      .

      MO-03

      Russ Carnahan

      202-225-2671

      .

      MO-04

      Vicky Hartzler

      202-225-2876

      .

      MO-05

      Emanuel Cleaver

      .

      MO-06

      Sam Graves

      202-225-7041

      .

      MO-07

      Billy Long

      202-225-6536

      .

      MO-08

      Jo Ann Emerson

      202-225-4404

      .

      MO-09

      Blaine Luetkemeyer

      202-225-2956

      .

      MS-01

      Alan Nunnelee

      202-225-4306

      .

      MS-02

      Bennie Thompson

      202-225-5876

      .

      MS-03

      Gregg Harper

      202-225-5031

      .

      MS-04

      Steven Palazzo

      202-225-5772

      .

      MT-00

      Dennis Rehberg

      202-225-3211

      .

      NC-01

      G. K. Butterfield

      .

      NC-02

      Renee L. Ellmers

      202-225-4531

      .

      NC-03

      Walter B. Jones

      .

      NC-04

      David Price

      202-225-1784

      .

      NC-05

      Virginia Foxx

      202-225-2071

      .

      NC-06

      Howard Coble

      202-225-3065

      .

      NC-07

      Mike McIntyre

      202-225-2731

      .

      NC-08

      Larry Kissell

      202-225-3715

      .

      NC-09

      Sue Myrick

      202-225-1976

      .

      NC-10

      Patrick McHenry

      202-225-2576

      .

      NC-11

      Heath Shuler

      202-225-6401

      .

      NC-12

      Mel Watt

      202-225-1510

      .

      NC-13

      Brad Miller

      202-225-3032

      .

      ND-00

      Rick Berg

      202-225-2611

      .

      NE-01

      Jeff Fortenberry

      202-225-4806

      .

      NE-02

      Lee Terry

      202-225-4155

      .

      NE-03

      Adrian Smith

      202-225-6435

      .

      NH-01

      Frank C. Guinta

      202-225-5456

      .

      NH-02

      Charles F. (Charlie) Bass

      202-225-5206

      .

      NJ-01

      Robert E. Andrews

      202-225-6501

      .

      NJ-02

      Frank A. LoBiondo

      202-225-6572

      .

      NJ-03

      Jon Runyan

      202-225-4765

      .

      NJ-04

      Chris Smith

      202-225-3765

      .

      NJ-05

      Scott Garrett

      202-225-4465

      .

      NJ-06

      Frank Pallone

      .

      NJ-07

      Leonard Lance

      202-225-5361

      .

      NJ-08

      Bill Pascrell

      202-225-5751

      .

      NJ-09

      Steve Rothman

      202-225-5061

      .

      NJ-10

      Donald M. Payne

      202-225-3436

      .

      NJ-11

      Rodney P. Frelinghuysen

      202-225-5034

      .

      NJ-12

      Rush Holt

      202-225-5801

      .

      NJ-13

      Albio Sires

      202-225-7919

      .

      NM-01

      Martin Heinrich

      202-225-6316

      .

      NM-02

      Steve Pearce

      202-225-2365

      .

      NM-03

      Ben Ray Lujan

      202-225-6190

      .

      NV-01

      Shelley Berkley

      202-225-5965

      .

      NV-02

      Vacant

      202-225-6155

      .

      NV-03

      Joe Heck

      202-225-3252

      .

      NY-01

      Tim Bishop

      202-225-3826

      .

      NY-02

      Steve Israel

      202-225-3335

      .

      NY-03

      Pete King

      202-225-7896

      .

      NY-04

      Carolyn McCarthy

      202-225-5516

      .

      NY-05

      Gary Ackerman

      202-225-2601

      .

      NY-06

      Gregory W. Meeks

      202-225-3461

      .

      NY-07

      Joseph Crowley

      202-225-3965

      .

      NY-08

      Jerrold Nadler

      202-225-5635

      .

      NY-09

      Vacant

      202-225-6616

      .

      NY-10

      Edolphus (Ed) Towns

      202-225-5936

      .

      NY-11

      Yvette D. Clarke

      202-225-6231

      .

      NY-12

      Nydia M. Velazquez

      202-225-2361

      .

      NY-13

      Michael Grimm

      202-225-3371

      .

      NY-14

      Carolyn B. Maloney

      202-225-7944

      .

      NY-15

      Charles B. Rangel

      202-225-4365

      .

      NY-16

      Jose E. Serrano

      202-225-4361

      .

      NY-17

      Eliot L. Engel

      202-225-2464

      .

      NY-18

      Nita M. Lowey

      202-225-6506

      .

      NY-19

      Nan A. S. Hayworth

      202-225-5441

      .

      NY-20

      Chris Gibson

      202-225-5614

      .

      NY-21

      Paul D. Tonko

      202-225-5076

      .

      NY-22

      Maurice D. Hinchey

      202-225-6335

      .

      NY-23

      Bill Owens

      202-225-4611

      .

      NY-24

      Richard L. Hanna

      202-225-3665

      .

      NY-25

      Ann Marie Buerkle

      202-225-3701

      .

      NY-26

      Kathy Hochul

      202-225-5265

      .

      NY-27

      Brian Higgins

      202-225-3306

      .

      NY-28

      Louise M. Slaughter

      202-225-3615

      .

      NY-29

      Tom Reed

      202-225-3161

      .

      OH-01

      Steve Chabot

      202-225-2216

      .

      OH-02

      Jean Schmidt

      202-225-3164

      .

      OH03

      Michael R. Turner

      202-225-6465

      .

      OH-04

      Jim Jordan

      202-225-2676

      .

      OH-05

      Bob Latta

      202-225-6405

      .

      OH-06

      Bill Johnson

      202-225-5705

      .

      OH-07

      Steve Austria

      202-225-4324

      .

      OH-08

      John A. Boehner

      202-225-6205

      .

      OH-09

      Marcy Kaptur

      202-225-4146

      .

      OH-10

      Dennis J. Kucinich

      202-225-5871

      .

      OH-11

      Marcia L. Fudge

      202-225-7032

      .

      OH-12

      Patrick J. Tiberi

      202-225-5355

      .

      OH-13

      Betty Sutton

      202-225-3401

      .

      OH-14

      Steven C. LaTourette

      202-225-5731

      .

      OH-15

      Steve Stivers

      202-225-2015

      .

      OH-16

      James B. Renacci

      202-225-3876

      .

      OH-17

      Tim Ryan

      202-225-5261

      .

      OH-18

      Bob Gibbs

      202-225-6265

      .

      OK-01

      John Sullivan

      202-225-2211

      .

      OK-02

      Dan Boren

      202-225-2701

      .

      OK-03

      Frank Lucas

      202-225-5565

      .

      OK-04

      Tom Cole

      202-225-6165

      .

      OK-05

      James Lankford

      202-225-2132

      .

      OR-01

      David Wu

      202-225-0855

      .

      OR-02

      Greg Walden

      202-225-6730

      .

      OR-03

      Earl Blumenauer

      202-225-4811

      .

      OR-04

      Peter A. DeFazio

      202-225-6416

      .

      OR-05

      Kurt Schrader

      202-225-5711

      .

      PA-01

      Robert A. Brady

      202-225-4731

      .

      PA-02

      Chaka Fattah

      202-225-4001

      .

      PA-03

      Mike Kelly

      202-225-5406

      .

      PA-04

      Jason Altmire

      202-225-2565

      .

      PA-05

      Glenn (GT) Thompson

      202-225-5121

      .

      PA-06

      Jim Gerlach

      202-225-4315

      .

      PA-07

      Patrick Meehan

      202-225-2011

      .

      PA-08

      Mike Fitzpatrick

      202-225-4276

      .

      PA-09

      Bill Shuster

      202-225-2431

      .

      PA-10

      Tom Marino

      202-225-3731

      .

      PA-11

      Louis J. (Lou) Barletta

      202-225-6511

      .

      PA-12

      Mark S. Critz

      202-225-2065

      .

      PA-13

      Allyson Y. Schwartz

      202-225-6111

      .

      PA-14

      Mike Doyle

      202-225-2135

      .

      PA-15

      Charlie Dent

      202-225-6411

      .

      PA-16

      Joe Pitts

      202-225-2411

      .

      PA-17

      Tim Holden

      202-225-5546

      .

      PA-18

      Tim Murphy

      202-225-2301

      .

      PA-19

      Todd Russell Platts

      202-225-5836

      .

      PR-00

      Pedro Pierluisi

      202-225-2615

      .

      RI-01

      David Cicilline

      202-225-4911

      .

      RI-02

      Jim Langevin

      202-225-2735

      .

      SC-01

      Tim Scott

      202-225-3176

      .

      SC-02

      Joe Wilson

      202-225-2452

      .

      SC-03

      Jeff Duncan

      202-225-5301

      .

      SC-04

      Trey Gowdy

      202-225-6030

      .

      SC-05

      Mick Mulvaney

      202-225-5501

      .

      SC-06

      James E. Clyburn

      202-225-3315

      .

      SD-00

      Kristi Noem

      202-225-2801

      .

      TN-01

      Phil Roe

      202-225-6356

      .

      TN-02

      John J. Duncan

      .

      TN-03

      Chuck Fleischmann

      202-225-3271

      .

      TN-04

      Scott DesJarlais

      202-225-6831

      .

      TN-05

      Jim Cooper

      202-225-4311

      .

      TN-06

      Diane Black

      202-225-4231

      .

      TN-07

      Marsha Blackburn

      202-225-2811

      .

      TN-08

      Stephen Fincher

      202-225-4714

      .

      TN-09

      Steve Cohen

      202-225-3265

      .

      TX-01

      Louie Gohmert

      202-225-3035

      .

      TX-02

      Ted Poe

      202-225-6565

      .

      TX-03

      Sam Johnson

      202-225-4201

      .

      TX-04

      Ralph M. Hall

      202-225-6673

      .

      TX-05

      Jeb Hensarling

      202-225-3484

      .

      TX-06

      Joe Barton

      202-225-2002

      .

      TX-07

      John Culberson

      202-225-2571

      .

      TX-08

      Kevin Brady

      202-225-4901

      .

      TX-09

      Al Green

      202-225-7508

      .

      TX-10

      Michael McCaul

      202-225-2401

      .

      TX-11

      Mike Conaway

      202-225-3605

      .

      TX-12

      Kay Granger

      202-225-5071

      .

      TX-13

      Mac Thornberry

      202-225-3706

      .

      TX-14

      Ron Paul

      202-225-2831

      .

      TX-15

      Ruben Hinojosa

      202-225-2531

      .

      TX-16

      Silvestre Reyes

      202-225-4831

      .

      TX-17

      Bill Flores

      202-225-6105

      .

      TX-18

      Sheila Jackson Lee

      202-225-3816

      .

      TX-19

      Randy Neugebauer

      202-225-4005

      .

      TX-20

      Charles A. Gonzalez

      202-225-3236

      .

      TX-21

      Lamar Smith

      202-225-4236

      .

      TX-22

      Pete Olson

      202-225-5951

      .

      TX-23

      Francisco R. (Quico) Canseco

      202-225-4511

      .

      TX-24

      Kenny Marchant

      202-225-6605

      .

      TX-25

      Lloyd Doggett

      202-225-4865

      .

      TX-26

      Michael C. Burgess

      202-225-7772

      .

      TX-27

      Blake Farenthold

      202-225-7742

      .

      TX-28

      Henry Cuellar

      202-225-1640

      .

      TX-29

      Gene Green

      202-225-1688

      .

      TX-30

      Eddie Bernice Johnson

      202-225-8885

      .

      TX-31

      John R. Carter

      202-225-3864

      .

      TX-32

      Pete Sessions

      202-225-2231

      .

      UT-01

      Rob Bishop

      202-225-0453

      .

      UT-02

      Jim Matheson

      202-225-3011

      .

      UT-03

      Jason Chaffetz

      202-225-7751

      .

      VA-01

      Rob Wittman

      202-225-4261

      .

      VA-02

      Scott Rigell

      202-225-4215

      .

      VA-03

      Bobby Scott

      202-225-8351

      .

      VA-04

      J. Randy Forbes

      202-225-6365

      .

      VA-05

      Robert Hurt

      202-225-4711

      .

      VA-06

      Bob Goodlatte

      202-225-5431

      .

      VA-07

      Eric Cantor

      202-225-2815

      .

      VA-08

      Jim Moran

      202-225-4376

      .

      VA-09

      Morgan Griffith

      202-225-3861

      .

      VA-10

      Frank R. Wolf

      202-225-5136

      .

      VA-11

      Gerald E. (Gerry) Connolly

      202-225-1492

      .

      VI-00

      Donna M. Christensen

      202-225-1790

      .

      VT-00

      Peter Welch

      202-225-4115

      .

      WA-01

      Jay Inslee

      202-225-6311

      .

      WA-02

      Rick Larsen

      202-225-2605

      .

      WA-03

      Jaime Herrera Beutler

      202-225-3536

      .

      WA-04

      Doc Hastings

      202-225-5816

      .

      WA-05

      Cathy McMorris Rodgers

      202-225-2006

      .

      WA-06

      Norm Dicks

      202-225-5916

      .

      WA-07

      Jim McDermott

      202-225-3106

      .

      WA-08

      Dave Reichert

      202-225-7761

      .

      WA-09

      Adam Smith

      202-225-8901

      .

      WI-01

      Paul Ryan

      202-225-3031

      .

      WI-02

      Tammy Baldwin

      202-225-2906

      .

      WI-03

      Ron Kind

      202-225-5506

      .

      WI-04

      Gwen Moore

      202-225-4572

      .

      WI-05

      F. James (Jim) Sensenbrenner

      .

      WI-06

      Tom Petri

      202-225-2476

      .

      WI-07

      Sean Duffy

      202-225-3365

      .

      WI-08

      Reid Ribble

      202-225-5665

      .

      WV-01

      David McKinley

      202-225-4172

      .

      WV-02

      Shelley Moore Capito

      202-225-2711

      .

      WV-03

      Nick Rahall

      202-225-3452

      .

      WY-00

      Cynthia Lummis

      202-225-2311

      Non-profits websites to email, fax, your Congress person, etc.:

      F.C.N.L.:

      http://www.fcnl.org

      Congress.org:

      http://www.congress.org

      Public Citizen: Actions:

      http://www.citizen.org/Page.aspx?pid=4803

      Citizen Works: Actions:

      http://www.citizenworks.org/actions/index.php

      The Leadership Conference: Actions:

      http://www.civilrights.org/action_center/

      Latest advocacy, actions on the deficit bill by non-profits:

      RootsAction: This is a terrible deal, reject it.:

      http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4550

      CREDO: Democrats in the House and the Senate can and must stop a bad deal:

      http://act.credoaction.com/call/report/?cp_id=133&id=25096-585348-FNJQJKx&tg=FSND_1&t=8

      MoveOn: et us know what you think? Should MoveOn support the deal to raise the debt ceiling?:

      http://pol.moveon.org/debtceilingvote/?id=29404-1718406-5ybZCjx

      Firedoglake: Catfood Commission on steroids: Oppose the deficit bill:

      http://action.firedoglake.com/page/s/supercongress?source=email&subsource=whip

      Thanx for all you do. reality