JUNE 6 Unique LIVE GLOBAL DEBATE INTERACTIVE WEBCAST - "The Kitchen Table" mergi

  • viziondanz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      JUNE 6 Unique LIVE GLOBAL DEBATE INTERACTIVE WEBCAST - "The Kitchen
      Table" merging theatre and discussion.

      Where: -
      On the WEB @ http://www.thekitchentable.tv J
      When: - June 6th 1pm - 8pm BST
      Live FROM The Sunrise Celebration (june 3rd - 6th)
      -----------------

      OK Guys here's the game, Please Help Us Reach 1,000,000 followers for
      our GLOBAL WEBCAST INTERACTIVE DEBATE JUNE 6 - WE CAN DO IT!
      please help network
      http://www.thekitchentable.tv/
      -http://twitter.com/kitchentabletv
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123781184318459&ref=ts1

      See Contact Info @ bottom of the page
      ============================

      "Pregnant with possibility" is how Brian Viziondanz has described The Kitchen
      Table, "a fully interactive participatory event",
      "an experimental discussion forum"

      " The Kitchen Table" will be a blending of theatre and discussion and
      the internet, where there
      is no audience as such as everyone is welcome to be involved.

      For those unable to attend the event at the sunrise celebration, The
      Kitchen Table Debate
      can be watched at:
      http://www.thekitchentable.tv/

      Those who are watching on the web wll be able to interact with the discussions
      through twitter which will be projected on a large screen in the venue,
      these contributions will be fed into the ongoing discussions and back out
      through the webcast maximising the potential synergy of the event

      The Format
      '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
      The kitchen table will be situated in the centre of the floor surrounded by "the
      audience", there will be 16 chairs at the table which will be occupied by
      whoever wants to be there.

      There will be an "ideas box" in which we can put our subjects for
      discussion at the
      table. Every 30 minutes, one new subject will be randomly selected.
      Each person at the table can discuss the subject for 60 seconds then allow
      someone else to take it up if anyone wants to.
      At the end of 30 minutes a 5 minute summing up of the discussion will take
      place, then a new subject will be selected.

      If the table is full and someone wishes to participate someone at the table will
      be requested to surrender their place - we will draw straws if necessary

      we would like to create the feeling of your home kitchen table and invite you to
      bring snacks food etc etc to share - there will be a bottomless coffee pot and
      teapot.

      This is the first of a series of experimental events in this genre and it will
      be videoed by 5 cameras and broadcast live over the internet.
      The video will also be edited down and distilled into capsuals to be shown on
      PositiveTV.tv, youtube and the gungho media website

      The kitchen table organisers are also encouraging people to host and
      video kitchen table events in
      their home town and upload them

      See videos:
      Brian Viziondanz talks about "The Kitchen Table" - JUNE 6TH On the web
      & SUNRISE CELEBRATION
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfK4wMxVJyk

      Last phase of The Kitchen Tables Show Live webcast from Glastonbury UK
      Easter sunday 2010
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM9PMDe8FrA

      "Pregnant with possibility" -The Kitchen Table -webcast & Live @ Glastonbuy UK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=627BpGQg7Cw

      Follow on twitter https://twitter.com/kitchentabletv

      This is a joint project between Gungho Media, positive TV
      see:
      http://www.positivetv.tv
      http://gunghomedia.co.uk

      Contact: