Hello

  • Nikki
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Aho! Sometimes the issues swing to many things needing attention; petition in the mail; online voice and phone calls to legislators. There is legislation going on in regards to airal shooting of coyotes in Alaska. And the cutting of natural forest for land development. I appreciate shareing that though donations aren't always possible to stay on lists -to have a voice where it counts is a good thing. I am disabled and with my time I help where I can and I don't hesitate to speak the truth as I see it. They are all voice here where the natural environment and humanitarian issues apply in the States, and in other Countries sometimes. See for ourself: Wa do ... Here are some valid addys: http://www.defenders.org ..... http://www.earthjustice.org.....http://www.npca.org (they have some interesting and eco-friendly, postage free envelopes for donations, or the occassional survey and petition)..... too, http://www.nationalparks.org Recycle. Or move forward what you feel is good. http://www.oxfamamerica.org

      Thanks - a concerned citizen