Consumer-Survivor participation needed! < >

  • james m nordlund
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Please consider attending the upcoming Friends' Forum in Holyoke on
      May 11 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church 485 Appleton Street, Holyoke
      from 9 - 12 on Community Inclusion.

      > We need to hear from as many c/s/x voices as can be present on
      > strategies to
      > increase peoples' sense of belonging and access to the same
      benefits of
      > community as anyone else.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Cheryl
      > Cheryl Stevens, MD
      > Consumer Affairs
      > DMH-Western MA Area Office
      > PO Box 389
      > Northampton, MA 01061-0389
      > 1-888-967-6622 MA only
      > 413-587-6238
      > 413-587-6240 fax
      > cheryl.stevens@...
      > THE FRIENDS' FORUM

      11 MAY 2004, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 485 Appleton Street, Holyoke

      > SHARING THE VISION OF COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP
      >
      > As consumers in the mental health system pursue goals of education
      and/or employment, there often is a shift away from the traditional
      supports of