The Nader Team Actions: Stand Up to the Bigots; etc..

  • james m nordlund
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Stand Up to the Bigots
      Good morning.

      It's Nader/Gonzalez.

      http://www.votenader.org

      Yesterday, at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Ralph
      Nader announced that Matt Gonzalez, the former President of the San
      Francisco Board of Supervisors, will be his VP running mate. Check
      out the video of the press conference.

      This morning, Ralph will appear on C-Span's Washington Journal from
      8:00 to 8:30 EST.

      Matt and Ralph will be interviewed on KQED radio from 12 noon to 1
      p.m. EST.

      And Ralph will appear Monday on the Lou Dobbs Radio Show from 3:10
      p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST

      Last night, Ralph and Matt appeared before a young and energetic
      crowd at George Washington University. C-Span taped that event and it
      will air on C-Span sometime soon.

      It's been a hectic week.

      And people are paying attention.

      What the inside the beltway partisans just don't understand is that
      we are on the opposite side of the fence from the corporate
      Republicans and Democrats.

      And we are determined to build a nationwide movement to challenge
      their corporate policies.

      To do this effectively, we first need to get Nader/Gonzalez on the
      ballot all across the country.

      So, to give a big collective thank you to Matt Gonzalez for standing
      up to the political bigots and joining our campaign, please donate
      now whatever you can.

      And spread the word.

      Onward.

      The Nader Team

      Vice President
      Today, at a noon EST press conference in downtown Washington, D.C.,
      Ralph Nader will announce his VP running mate.

      http://www.votenader.org

      This evening, they will speak at George Washington University.

      Now, just a word of thanks.

      Late Monday, we put out a call for donations to the campaign in honor
      of Ralph's birthday.

      We said that over the course of two days, we wanted to raise $50,000
      from 500 of you.

      And you came through with flying colors - we raised $56,663.32 from
      767 of you.

      Thank you for your dedication and generosity.

      We printed all of your names out, included them in a giant birthday
      card, and presented it last night to Ralph.

      Happy Birthday Ralph!

      Now, let's continue to spread the word.

      Get your friends and family to sign up.

      And let's get Ralph on the ballot all across the country.

      Onward.

      Nader Launches
      February 25, 2008 http://www.votenader.org

      We had a great launch yesterday.

      Ralph Nader appeared on Meet the Press with Tim Russert.

      Major media outlets throughout the world ran headlines about Ralph's
      historic challenge to the corporations that dominate our society.

      And the names, the volunteers, the money started to flow.

      Now, we're starting to build a national organization to get Ralph on
      the ballot so that together we can challenge the corporate political
      parties in this momentous election year.

      Ralph has been on major television news outlets already today. He's
      scheduled to be on CNN's Anderson Cooper tonight at 10 p.m.

      We want to thank all of you for your encouragement and support.

      Now, we need you – our loyal supporters – to spread the word,
      volunteer, and donate as generously as you can.

      And if you haven't already, take the Civics Test we posted yesterday
      on www.votenader.org.

      See how you do.

      Onward

      The Nader Team

      PS: Remember to forward this message to your friends. If you received
      this message from someone else, sign up here.

      Paid for by Nader for President 2008