A Mind Is A Beautiful Thing To Save --Author, Rita DiCarlo (misdiagnosed)

  • Mannarcc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:27 AM
      From the Desk of Rita DiCarlo
      MANNARCC's Mind Aid Project Founder
      grailvisioncodemaps : GrailVisionCodeMaps to Sacred Treasure

      Some say I'm crazy;  others believe I'm having a "spiritual" experience.
      Which is it?  Have I had a "Grail Vision" or am I just playing a crazy "parlor
      trick"?  Please visit my yahoo group to judge for yourself one way or the other.
      There are too many "Indigo" people being diagnosed as schizophrenic!!!

      A Mind Is A Beautiful Thing To Save!

      Rita DiCarlo, founder
      Mind Aid Project: MANNARCC
      The Manna Arc