Please Sign The Online Petition!

  • Ronald L. McBride Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I setup an online petition to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi:

      "FREE WORLD From VP Cheney's Tyranny"

      hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
      service, at:

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/WD13007/

      While I agree with a reader that Pelosi probably won't introduce the
      legislation herself, due to her being third in line to the
      Presidency, but enough pressure on her to behind the scenes to push
      someone like John Conyers to do so is quite likely.

      I personally agree with what I wrote in the petition, and I think you
      might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
      consider signing yourself.

      Best wishes,

      Ron McBride
      ron@...