International Planned Parenthood Federation: Drawing IT Out

  • realitee1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Drawing IT Out
      Hi James M,
      (Can't see the cartoon below? Click here to view it on a web page.)

      We are happy to share this week's Drawing IT Out: 1st International
      HIV/AIDS Cartoon Exhibition cartoon selection with you.

      If you have not already done so, please join us in our efforts to
      Empower Women and Defeat AIDS by signing our access=life petition to
      President Bush.

      http://www.freechoicesaveslives.org/campaign/access_life/u3k6se4ot7mnt
      e?

      Then share this message with your friends, family and co-workers and
      urge them to sign the petition too!

      - The IPPF/WHR Team

      "We are facing an unprecedented human catastrophe. A quarter of a
      century into the pandemic, AIDS has inflicted immense suffering on
      countries and communities throughout the world. More than 65 million
      people have been infected and more than 25 million people have died.
      15 million children have been orphaned by AIDS and millions more made
      vulnerable.

      We now have the means to reverse the global pandemic and to avert
      millions of needless deaths. To be effective, we must deliver an
      intensified, much more urgent and comprehensive response."

      -2006 United Nations General Assembly Political Declaration on
      HIV/AIDS

      Empower Women, Defeat AIDS - Click here now to sign the access=life
      petition to President Bush urging him to fight HIV/AIDS by empowering
      women and girls around the world to protect themselves from the
      virus.

      International Planned Parenthood Federation Western Hemisphere Region
      (IPPF/WHR) works to ensure wide access to quality, affordable
      reproductive health care for women and men throughout Latin America
      and the Caribbean and advocates for their right to choose the number
      and spacing of their children. Working through 46 member
      associations, IPPF/WHR provides contraceptive counseling and
      supplies, HIV prevention, testing and treatment, maternal and infant
      health care, and comprehensive sex education to people in need.

      International Planned Parenthood Federation/Western Hemisphere Region
      120 Wall Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10005