my party

  • david Medway
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      My new political party the (Moralist minority party), (Moralist
      Government Party) manifesto: The information is a little bit boring but very
      informative please read in it's entirety. I update it every coupe of
      month's check back at this site regularly to see improved
      manifesto.Looking to attract disillusioned Republicans, Democrats and other
      Independent party members. Bills wanting to pass, Change drunk driving laws and
      sponsor new legislation giving the trial judge the power to allow the
      guilty drunk Driver offender to keep his license provided he signs an
      agreement not to drink for 1 and 1/2 years Rehab for a couple weeks if
      necessary too; maybe free tickets to health spa movies as an alternative
      or loose his license for 6 month's like now. If real problem person. If
      caught drinking during agreement automatic 6 month's in jail. If caught
      drunk driving a second time You loose your right to drink permanently.
      If caught drinking after second conviction two years in jail
      mandatory. or loss of license for 10 years like now. Sponsor a savior
      bill for drug abusers with children if drug user appears like there
      going over the edge like they may die from drugs. People can report them
      to police to keep the drug user from dying pay reportee 50 dollars for
      helping a friend in need of rehab and snitching out abuser and test for
      drugs and comma therapy just a few days treatment with beta blockers
      and OK and keep family together I lost 2 acquaintance friends with
      children to overdoses. kids are fatherless and motherless. Now they burden
      the state with welfare bills too I warned one to go to rehab. dead one
      month later Savior bill would have saved him.This program could be used
      on others if successful. I would also like to work on legislation to try
      to ban throw away batteries and to make batteries reusable after
      recharging at least ten times and raising (there voltage) to standard
      alkaline batteries from 1.2 Volts now to 1.5 Volts Sizes A to D by law.
      Why the voltage isn't the same is like building in a function so they
      don't work as good and to make it so people don't want to use them of
      buy them intentionally.. Batteries are Toxic waste and no buddy wants
      them. Sponsor a marine ocean fisheries bill maybe 1 to 5 billion a year
      to restock ocean fish and endangered species involving food chain around
      the country. Also hook up some mass transit projects to allow more
      efficient transit in New York metropolitan area train lines (Hopewell NJ to
      New Hope Pa and Doylestown 20 miles)hooking up existing lines from
      Philadelphia to New York City via Central Jersey with connections.
      (Princeton junket to Hopewell line behind Princeton Airport connections 5
      miles)(Washington NJ to Hampton NJ 1 mile) to connect to (Annandale to west
      side of Clinton 1 1/2 miles of new track) then south to Flemington and
      New Hope PA pre existing lines making line from Washington NJ to New
      Hope PA. connect (Farr Hills to Whitehouse NJ 8 miles roughly
      tying in New York City to West Jersey and Pa with connections) and
      Morristown to Farr Hills to Bound Brook and then New Brunswick down middle
      of 287 and or 202 or 206 by at or Pfizer corporation Att and other
      industries down to (commons mall )( Rt. 287 to bound brook and along
      Raritan river cheap no rights of way needed to New Brunswick NJ). Home of
      Rutgers then to shore line connections){Nationalize the USA oil
      companies.} people don't forget since the bush clan invaded the white house and
      headed the CIA we've had to bail out the Texas banks too. Billion's of
      taxpayer Dollars waisted during a fake oil crisis around 1981. In my
      mind I wonder if he George Bush Senior my opinion may have had a hand in
      the gas lines right before the election that Jimmy Carter lost against
      Ronald Regan. The lines sure ended fast, right after the election. It's
      just an opinion. Also try to limit oil based asphalt used in road
      building. Asphalt may radiate heat contribute to the greenhouse
      effect oil based asphalt probably 6 to 8 % oil. back to concrete to
      keep money in America. Some road widening is going to create a heavy
      burden on the taxpayer subsidize rail to limit road repair costs In the
      future might approach 200 billion a year Instead of current 100
      billion.connecting a few rail lines to and from major cities will certainly be
      cheaper than paving widened highways Every couple years. Doubling the
      traffic lanes probably almost doubles the cost to repair.Gas tax increases
      are most probable. And people what have the current political parties
      done to keep you out of traffic jams for roughly 3/4 hour each way every
      day at route 287 Somerville through Woodbridge New Jersey around
      Central Jersey ?I just got a speeding ticket on route 22 in Somerville There
      are so many accidents there They think they can blame me and charge me
      double for the ticket because it's supposedly a safe zone a place
      wheres there's too many accidents instead of blaming the government
      for not relieving traffic congestion through the mass transit
      alternatives I have mentioned they think they can extort funds from me by
      doubling the ticket fines for speeding there. Then I get a ticket saying I
      parked in a taxi zone four parking spaces in a row the first and last
      ones were marked the two middle ones weren't marked at all it didn't say
      no parking between signs or taxi stands it said no parking taxi stand
      one on both ends basically the traffic cops steal and rob by this
      method. vote em out I think that all stop lights outside major cities should
      blink after 12 pm to 5 am. Instead of having to wait for a green arrow
      or signal to turn green. George Bush loves people who sit and waste gas
      in traffic and at stop lights in my opinion.and why should we have to
      wait for left & right turn arrows after 9 pm? Left and right turn on
      flashing red signal light after stoping after 9 pm till 5:30 am without
      waiting for green arrow will be OK with moralist minority party.
      Pay 5 to 9 billion a year for the next few years for practical and
      logical train line connections and routs to interconnect other not so
      efficient lines linking Florida and other lines to major cities and the
      west coast. Get rid of the cigarette tax. It takes money from small
      business. I'm pro choice too. I Feel sorry for all the dead dear on the
      highways. Too many cars too many people. Cars and deer don't mix .It's the
      only form of population control on small scale. To me animals are just
      as important as people even more when endangered. Help get the elderly
      some rail mass transit to keep accidents and insurance rates down
      especially with all the seniors living longer . Why haven't they put in the
      major city rail connections in Florida after the voters approved the
      projects to connect the major cities by rail. Florida seniors are a major
      voting block there and they want the rail projects who are too old to
      be driving on the road and consider themselves hazardous behind
      the wheel. Maybe George Bushes brother is why the project hasn't gone
      anywhere ? just an opinion.Oil influence maybe? Get soldiers out of the
      gulf and give them a raise. death benefits for soldiers killed in
      battle increased to $350, 000. retroactive for vets killed in Persian gulf.
      Build the Delaware water gap dam maybe a dam on the Lehigh river too to
      keep electricity costs down and flush all the treated sewer water down
      the river maintain water reserves and control floods.The current
      parties will allow a catastrophic flood to totally wipe out the homes and
      businesses along the Delaware river and we will have to pay with increased
      insurance premiums but probably triple the cost of the dam in damages
      to property. Are you a new homeowner who bought an old house and can't
      put up vinyl siding because of it's history, or maybe a restaurant owner
      and would like to put in an outside grill and can't, New Jerseyian's
      aren't you tired of waiting in line for gas station attendants
      who are overworked and overloaded shouldn't we allow people to pump
      their own gas gas in New Jersey again why should we be frustrated. over
      regulation everywhere Tired of calling government offices and not being
      able to speak to a person like traffic summonses because of no operator
      will fix it. I also would like to create a board of quality control
      standards to make sure imports and goods bought and sold don't have the
      ware out factor in them to benefit consumers. I want to apologize to all
      the people who are paralyzed do to injury and may have benefited from
      stem cell research for our unthoughtful president who vetoed the stem
      cell research bill. I will legalize the research. Also get rid of private
      mail carrier contracts at the post office Make the post office employee
      friendly and pension friendly again. We must try to reduce taxes too.
      Take the burden off the public. Join the moralist minority party
      www.myspace.com then search groups type in (moralist minority party)
      To read more click on David under or over my portrait picture on
      computer screen and then click on more info on illegal activities by
      political parties View more on next page near the top plus mmp emblem opposite
      my picture portrait. godzillagorilla10@... and
      godzillagorilla10@... moralist minority party Illegal
      activities by the governing parties mostly funding highway widening projects
      which funnels monies to oil companies because of oil in oil based asphalt
      there's probably 6 to 8 billion dollars directed to oil interests every
      year with transportation trust fund bill passage. The transportation
      trust fund costs will soon probably have to double by having to widen all
      the highways from 100 billion a year to 200 billion a year because of
      over widening and repaving widened highways every couple of years. why
      not connect a few rail lines around the country which will pay for
      themselves by not having to increase the gas tax and over widen highways.
      Which may
      double the gas tax which gets dumped on consumers at the pump. Get the
      fat cats out of the CIA for allowing George Bush Senior to go to
      Nigeria telling them to cut their production of oil in his attempt to
      manipulate and increase the price of oil, in my opinion, for his oil Barron
      friends around the country. Attempting to control or manipulate the price
      of oil is illegal Mr Bush Senior and CIA maybe in my opinion you should
      be behind bars under law. also called price fixing. The government
      never sued OPEC for being a colluding enterprise either. We also had to
      bail out the Texas banks in 1980 during fake oil crisis billions of
      Dollars of taxpayer money waisted. I don't think there would have been an
      Iraqi war if they kept the price of oil down either. Where has the moral
      backbone of the country gone sign up for the moralist minority party
      don't let the oil Barron's run America any more so much for the
      republicans. and drain the countries population of the spending money
      that keeps America healthy and to coat the foreign oil countries with
      us dollars at our expense. Treat oil as a precious commodity from now
      on and don't waste it when we don't have to. Nationalize the oil
      companies. This will keep the oil sellers somewhat out of politics. Just
      remember republicans the price of gas hits the poorer population the worst
      just because the wealthy Republicans can afford increases in oil prices
      the low income people cannot afford it maybe some people are riding
      bicycles now or have cut down on there groceries.Can't fund rail
      improvements or rail infrastructure can't pave rail lines or use gasoline on
      trains so we won't fund it conflict of interest charges appropriate in my
      opinion. I think there's a problem with the hospitals according to a
      report in the Newspaper Infections are down supposedly but I think there
      is serious money control going on and that maybe there not testing
      anyone for anything at hospitals this year if the republicans can get
      away with it. I met a guy who told me his friend went to Robert Wood
      Johnson Hospital with a heart attack Had no money they gave him two
      pills and kicked him out and he died according to his friend and my dad
      said there's a bunch of lawsuits against the local hospital because of an
      epidemic of pick line infections in Florida which are contagious
      through the skin called mrsa infections not a good time to skimp on testing
      when Incurable bugs are circulating may have an epidemic in a city soon.
      Other cost cutting options should be enacted like extending a little
      time between heart test checkups. Governor Mcgreevey pretending to be
      happily married when all of a sudden he has a boyfriend who knows maybe in
      my opinion the democrats might run a child molester in the next
      election. And all the farmers who voted for bush do you think your sales of
      crops beef or milk are going to make up the difference in your income
      because of oil price increases from running tractors all day fat
      chance. Your crop prices are probably the same. I just talked to a
      dairy farmer 5/31/06. He told me the price he gets for milk was 11 dollars
      a hundred pounds, I worked for a Dairy farmer 30 years ago 1975 the
      price of milk was 11 Dollars a hundred pounds of milk, paid by the dairy's
      to the farmer. It hasn't gone up In thirty years even though the price
      of gas costs the farmer anywhere from 500 to a 1000 dollars a month
      more to harvest and run equipment. The farmer's mother said we figured
      that it would be 16 dollars a hundred pounds to break even. I don't know
      myself but 11 dollars doesn't cut it. I called a republican senator from
      New Jersey and when I told the Senator's secretary about it I was
      supposed to call this person and that Instead of them checking it out We get
      paid but you do the work what I guess she was saying to me.Vote them
      out. My party will back the farmer raising the price of milk to at least
      12.75 a hundred pounds maybe $13.00 Dollars. I would also
      like to work on legislation to try to ban throw away batteries and to
      make batteries reusable after recharging at least ten times and raising
      there voltage to standard alkaline from 1.2 to 1.5 volts batteries
      .Sizes A to D by law. Batteries are Toxic waste and no buddy wants them..
      George bush tears up signed treaty banning star wars funnels money
      directly to his constituents Do away with the treaty and get us the money
      for defense contractors. funnels money to his special interest groups and
      constituents legality issues to me in my opinion conflict of interest
      charges?. bad for the public's pocketbook too. We Don't need star wars.
      like to start an early retirement plan for seniors pay them a portion
      of retirement for a while before full time retirement as their working
      part time for travel and extended vacations by cutting the defense
      budget by a quarter. Did you start a business and can't put up a sign
      because of township ordinances? Or are you a restaurant owner an
      would like to put an outside char grill in and and can't because it's
      illegal. Join the moralist minority party will fix it, or did you buy
      an old home and can't put up vinyl siding because of over regulation or
      because of the history of the house Are you tired of waiting in line at
      gas stations In New Jersey and like to pump your own gas again. A woman
      was so frustrated at Hess gas station she said I cut in front of her
      instead of blaming the pumper guy for not going to her first. Self
      service gas stations will be OK Join the moralist minority party. Sincerely,
      David go to myspace. com search groups type in block (moralist minority
      party) then click.then click on emblem mor min par and also my name
      David under picture portrait Next page click on illegal activities by
      current parties (View more) roughly 3 lines down from the top of page.
      ---------------------------------
      ---------------------------------
      All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
      done faster.

      ---------------------------------

      --0-996456574-1159555093=:378

      <BR><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px;
      MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">My new political party the
[...]
      hundred pounds maybe $13.00 Dollars. I would also like to work on
[...]

      james m nordlund <jamesmnordlund@...> wrote: Green Line - September 2006

      Rich Whitney Green Party Candidate for Governor of Illinois shut out
      of debates

      The Illinois Green Party is running a full slate of candidates for
      statewide offices in 2006, along with several legislative and local
      offices across the state: Rich Whitney for Governor, Julie Samuels
      for Lt. Governor, David Black for Attorney General, Dan Rodriguez-
      Schlorff for Treasurer, Karen Young for Secretary of State, and
      Alicia Snyder for Comptroller.

      "We believe that everyone in Illinois should have the chance to vote
      for someone that reflects his or her values. If you believe in
      grassroots democracy, social justice, ecological wisdom, and
      nonviolence, the Green Party offers you a chance to see your values
      reflected in your state's government," said Phil Huckelberry, state
      party co-chair. The Paul Simon Public Policy Institute of Southern
      Illinois University, WSIU Public Television and The Southern
      Illinoisan, who are trying to facilitate a debate, have extended
      invitations to Blagojevich, Topinka and Green Party nominee Rich
      Whitney..

      Whitney was invited to the debate in southern Illinois when he
      attained 5 percent in a major poll, which was the criteria they had
      established. But then the Blagojevich campaign backed out when they
      found out Whitney was going to be included, and suggested an
      alternative date that Topinka couldn't meet. As a result the
      sponsors gave up and the debate will not happen. So far there is a
      debate scheduled for Oct. 2 in which Whitney has definitely NOT been
      in included. It seems like Blagojevich would rather have no debates
      at all than have one with Whitney included.

      The Whitney campaign is working on alternative strategies to take
      advantage of the Governor's refusal to debate. One possiblity is to
      investigate legal options to see if the refusal to include Rich
      violates equal time access laws.

      Maryland Green Party helps get passage of the Healthy Air Act

      The Maryland Green Party mobilized its largest ever lobbying effort
      during the 2006 legislative session. Our most significant success
      was the passage of the Healthy Air Act, working together with the
      Chesapeake Climate Action Network (CCAN) and other groups. This act
      requires Maryland's oldest and dirtiest power plants--which were
      exempted under the federal Clean Air Act--to cut back on carbon
      dioxide, the leading cause of global warming, as well as mercury,
      sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide. Power plants are the largest
      industrial source of air pollution in Maryland, responsible for 77%
      of sulfur dioxide, 66% of mercury, 31% of nitrogen oxide, and 40% of
      carbon dioxide emissions released in the state every year.

      These pollutants are harming the health of the environment and area
      residents. Maryland has an unusually high incidence of autism, in
      part due to the mercury released by these coal fired power plants.
      In addition, our fishing industry has been hurt because fish caught
      in the Chesapeake Bay have shown a high level of mercury.

      The most significant achievement of the act was the regulation of
      carbon dioxide for the first time. The state will join the Regional
      Greenhouse Gas Initiative, a cooperative effort by Northeastern and
      Mid-Atlantic states to reduce carbon dioxide emissions using a cap-
      and-trade program. Virtually all scientists agree that global
      temperatures are rising due to human activities like the burning of
      fossil fuels. A growing number believe we have a limited amount of
      time if we are to reverse the problem. We are already seeing the
      first effects of climate change: hotter temperatures, devastating
      hurricanes, rapidly disappearing glaciers, and the death from heat
      stress of large areas of forests in northern latitudes. By
      addressing carbon dioxide in addition to other pollutants, the
      Healthy Air Act takes a first step in the right direction.

      Maryland legislators remarked that the Healthy Air Act passed
      because of strong, well-organized grassroots pressure. The Maryland
      Green Party was a key part of this effort. Greens wrote, called, and
      visited legislators; submitted official testimony to the State House
      of Delegates and Senate; put up yard and business signs; arranged
      meetings; wrote numerous letters to local newspapers; and recruited
      large numbers of citizens to help. This grassroots activism overcame
      determined resistance from a multi-billion dollar power industry
      with an army of lobbyists, state officials formerly on their
      payroll, and Republican and Democratic politicians funded by their
      campaign contributions. As a result, Marylanders can breathe easier
      in the future.

      For more information about the Maryland Green Party, please visit
      http://www.mdgreens.org/.

      Green Party Candidates Arrested at Congressman's Office

      Brookfield, WI -- Wisconsin Green Party candidate for Congress Bob
      Levis and candidate for Lieutenant Governor Leon Todd were arrested
      today outside the entrance to Congressman Sensenbrenner's office at
      Bishop's Way and Blue Mound Road. Bob Levis is on the ballot
      opposing Congressman Sensenbrenner in the upcoming November
      election. Levis and Todd were participating in a rally organized by
      Peace Action Wisconsin to protest Congressman Sensenbrenner's
      support of the war in Iraq as a part of the national activities
      organized around the Declaration of Peace. They took part in a one-
      half hour long protest with dozens of others before they were
      arrested. Three others were also arrested.

      Wisconsin Green Party candidate for lieutenant governor, Leon Todd,
      was one of the other three each received a $487 fine Monday.

      They were accused of disobeying a police officer after they blocked
      an exit from Sensenbrenner's office during the noon-hour protest,
      according to a Brookfield police department news release.

      The Wisconsin Green Party has opposed the war since before the
      invasion of Iraq, and has worked hard to end the war and bring the
      troops home. The party kicked off the Bring the Troops Home ballot
      initiative last spring, giving citizens a say on the war in Iraq in
      32 towns, cities and villages around the state.

      For the complete story go to
      http://wisconsingreenparty.org/index.php

      JOIN THE GREEN PARTY IN TAKING ACTION

      You can easily write your congressperson or Senator or how about a
      letter to the editor of your local newspaper? The latest issue on
      the action page is "Electronic Voting Machines Threaten to Destroy
      Democracy" and other issues include real health care reform, hold
      Bush accountable and impeach Bush amoung other important issues.

      The Green Party is proud of its history of active participation in
      bringing change and you can easily join and support these efforts by
      participating in these projects at the following link:
      http://www.gp.org/action/index.shtml.

      New Green Party Outreach Handouts Available!

      Due to popular demand, the Green Party of the United States has
      created several new Outreach pieces of literature in English and
      Spanish (and we're working on more, so let us know what you need at
      office@...) to get the Green word out in your community.
      Information about downloading or ordering in bulk follows the
      descriptions.

      "Democracy is Coming to the USA" is suitable for anybody who doesn't
      know the Green Party from Greenpeace-perfect for distribution at any
      public gathering or to leave in stacks where people can pick up a
      copy.

      Highlights include:

      -Straightforward info about what the Green Party is all about
      -Top 10 reasons to go Green
      -Spanish-language article on immigration rights
      -10 Key Values in both English and Spanish
      -Cartoons, photos of Greens, overall dynamic layout
      -Space for a sticker with local Green Party contact info

      To help cover costs of printing and shipping, bundles of 100 cost
      $15. Purchase copies at the online store at:
      https://secure.democracyinaction.com/dia/organizations/Greens/shop/sh
      op.jsp?storefront_KEY=4 or please contact as at office@... or
      (toll-free) 866-41GREEN to place an order.

      You can also download copies at
      www.gp.org/committees/outreach/DemocracyIsComing.pdf

      Also available for download: Bilingual (English/Spanish) 10 Key
      Values

      Download this simple but elegant version of the 10 Key Values, print
      on both sides of the page, and cut into quarters-fabulous palm-size
      handouts with the 10 Key Values in English on one side, Spanish on
      the other. No waste-just print as many as you need. Download at
      www.gp.org/committees/outreach/10kvSpanishEnglish.pdf

      Vote Peace Vote Verde!
      Order one of our new styles of Green Party t-shirts at our online
      store today: www.gp.org, or call our office at 1-866-41-GREEN (toll
      free).
      Just in time for the home stretch of the campaign trail, we are
      pleased to offer "Vote Peace, Vote Green" & "Partido Verde" union-
      made bumper stickers. Discounts available for bulk orders. Our new
      union-made heart shaped key chains are a great way to show that the
      Green Party has heart. These are a limited edition. Order yours
      today.

      You've been reading Green Line, the monthly e-newsletter of the
      Green Party of the United States. Subscribe for free at gp.org.

      Paid for by the Green Party of the United States

      Green Line is the monthly e-newsletter of the Green Party of the
      United States
      PO Box 57065 Washington, DC 20037
      866-41GREEN or 202-319-7191