Re: [DisabledGreensNews] Amazing Online Auction benefiting ANSA -- NOW thru 03/09/06

  • Anthony Weishar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      This site seems to be down ever since the message was sent.

      james m nordlund wrote:

      Invites you to participate in our online auction of once-in-a-
      lifetime celebrity experiences and remarkable Hollywood
      memorabilia. Please spread the word to your family, friends, and
      colleagues.

      To bid on these items and view our other great items, please visit:

      https://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auction_vertical.asp?
      catname=Artists%20for%20A%20New%20South%20Africa
    • realiteee1
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 11:44 AM
        Dear Anthony Weishar, et al,

        Hello. Good Day. Cool responses, thanx! I hope you and yours
        are well and will continue to be. Yes, you're right, the second
        half of the linx didn't activate, due to it being cut onto the next
        line, obvously; so, one would have to cut and paste both halves into
        there browser to go there directly. Or, you can go to their site,
        and linx through there :)

        www.ansafrica.org

        By the by, "In Germany they [the Nazis] came first for the
        Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then
        they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
        Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up
        because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics,
        and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for
        me, and by that time no one was left to speak up. - Pastor Martin
        Niemoeller, 1946", so the story goes, though, you might know that
        they actually came first for the mentally ill, elderly, handicapped,
        diffabled, foreigners, poor (Gypsies, Roma, et al), homeless,
        disenfranchised, disempowered (like Katrina premeditated mass-murder
        casualties of the corporate structure's class war against the middle
        to lower classes, etc.); like the republicans are doing now. Defend
        yourself by defending them, one for all, all for one! Remember the
        lessons of WWII, if you're not taking bullets, you're making them,
        etc.; I'm bleeding every moment, are you? What do you think? From
        the heart in the heart of the heartland. Some of the groups I
        moderate :) Disabled Greens News and discussion, Group :)
        Abuse in Therapy, Group :)
        Diffabled, Mental Health, all related issues, advocacy, and
        professionals: Invite link:
        """"http://passport.care2.net/invite.html?g=880"""" Homepage:
        """"http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/Diffabled_MentalHealth_Action""""
        "Painting is poetry which is seen and not heard, and poetry is a
        painting which is heard but not seen." ~ Leonardo da Vinci Enjoy
        a festive eve' as you can. Lest "we" forget, if you don't exercise
        responsibility, its Siamese twin sister, freedom, will wither like a
        muscle, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be exorcized before
        its exercised. Viva la evolution!

        Matutinally Yours,

        james m nordlund reality (aja) :)

        Music is life's song accompanying the abundance of joy's Spring.
        For those interested :) "of or pertaining to the morning, day:
        relating to or happening in the morning or in the early part of the
        day (formal), (Mid-16th century, from late Latin matutinalis, from
        Matuta, goddess of the dawn.)". I look forward to hearing from you.
        Copy, share, as you will. Goodbye.