Sample letters to Sens., Repr. + Editors on corruption, etc. :)

  • james m nordlund
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Concerns All,

      Good Day. Thanx for posting and responding! I hope you and yours
      are well and will continue to be. Sample letters to Senators,
      Representative and Editors :)

      Subject: Rep. DeLay Indicted: Tell Your Rep: Stop the corruption TODAY
      Dear Representative,

      "We, the people...", have watched while Tom DeLay has been admonished
      more often by the ethics committee than any sitting member of
      Congress yet has remained the most powerful leader in the House. The
      Congressional ethics process failed us.

      Now, "We, the people...", are demanding a sweeping overhaul, to get
      rid of the corruption and influence-peddling by special interests,
      which has been the hallmark of DeLay's leadership. We need an
      independent ethics process that actually investigates corruption in a
      nonpartisan way, a total reform of lobbying laws, and stronger
      campaign finance regulations.

      Thank you for your attention to this most serious matter, and I look
      forward to receiving your response. Lest "we" forget, if you don't
      exercise responsibility, its Siamese twin sister, freedom, will
      wither, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be exorcized before
      its exercised. Enjoy an autumnal eve' as you can. Copy, share, as
      you will. Viva la evolution! reality Thanks.

      Matutinally Yours, (your name, address, phone #)

      Subject: Stop giveaways to the very rich, NO Repeal of Estate tax!
      Dear Senator,

      Now, "We, the people...", are demanding you stop this outrageous
      giveaway to the very rich at the expense of the rest of America! As
      your constituent I say, while, at this time of great national crisis,
      we need to come together to uplift those devastated by Katrina and
      corruption, we don't need to giveaway to the very rich at the expense
      of the rest of us.

      Thank you for your attention to this most serious matter, and I look
      forward to receiving your response. Lest "we" forget, if you don't
      exercise responsibility, its Siamese twin sister, freedom, will
      wither, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be exorcized before
      its exercised. Enjoy an autumnal eve' as you can. Copy, share, as
      you will. Viva la evolution! reality Thanks.

      Matutinally Yours, (your name, address, phone #)

      www.congress.org or www.fcln.org

      Public Citizen:

      http://action.citizen.org/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=1289

      What do you think? From the heart in the heart of the heartland.
      Some of my groups :) Disabled Greens News and discussion, Group :)
      Abuse in Therapy, Group :)
      Diffabled, Mental Health, all related issues, advocacy, and
      professionals: Invite link:
      """"http://passport.care2.net/invite.html?g=880"""" Homepage:
      """"http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/Diffabled_MentalHealth_Action""""
      "Painting is poetry which is seen and not heard, and poetry is a
      painting which is heard but not seen." ~ Leonardo da Vinci Enjoy an
      autumnal eve' as you can. Copy, share, as you will. Lest "we" forget,
      if you don't exercise responsibility, its Siamese twin sister,
      freedom, will wither, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be
      exorcized before its exercised. Viva la evolution!

      Matutinally Yours, james m nordlund reality (aja) :)

      Music is life's song accompanying the abundance of joy's Spring. I
      look forward to hearing from you. Goodbye. For those
      interested :) "of or pertaining to the morning, day: relating to or
      happening in the morning or in the early part of the day (formal),
      (Mid-16th century, from late Latin matutinalis, from Matuta, goddess
      of the dawn.)".