Peace Center request (Phone-a-Thon fundraiser)

  • james m nordlund
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:00:48 -0600

      This email is a follow up to the one Pat sent out last week. What
      better way to spend a cold Kansas February evening than in the
      company of friends at the Peace Center? Your involvement is needed
      for our annual Phone-a-Thon fundraiser. Please review the information
      below and drop us an email or call scheduling a few dates. Thanks
      Horace

      Dear Peace Center Member and Friend,

      Every year, the board members and other volunteers call as many
      people on the Peace and Social Justice Center's mailing list as
      possible, asking them for pledges and contributions for fiscal year
      2005. This year's Phone-a-Thon is February 7 through March 5, with
      calling nights Monday through Thursday during these four weeks, and
      also calling on Saturdays.

      We need your help to make this a success. Please schedule a few dates
      to come make calls.

      If you decide to help, you'll be provided with a "script" to follow
      in making your calls and an orientation to get you started. If you're
      interested, please send an e-mail reply to Pat Cameron
      (pat@...) or give me a call at 263-5886.

      Peace,

      Pat Cameron