9179Act/Art, Good Labor Month, G.O.T.V., create for All, write on

  • realiteee1
    Jul 31, 2014

      Act/Art, Good Labor Month, G.O.T.V., create for All, write on:

      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:

      This petition on change.org: Act: Art:

      Twigs of Advocacy Poetree, etc.:

      A High Treasonous Bush Being President in 2016???!!

      First and foremost Grandpa, Percy Bush, being prosecuted for
      Being Hitler’s, and the notsee’s, banker, even years after WWII
      Ended, no more should ever need be said. Then dad, GH Bush,
      Who did treason by the October-surprise, Iran-contra-gate,
      Supporting Pinochet, Noriega, Sadam Hussein, Shah of Iran, etc..
      Then the kid, king George and his dick, Cheney, purposely not
      Preventing the attacks on 9-11-01, with the elite of the republican
      Conspiracy, the Bushes having been in business with the
      Bin Ladens for decades; ordering the troops at Tora Bora to let
      Bin laden slip into Pakistan, and Bin Laden, a few years later,
      “Not of importance”, to king george; engineering the fabrication of
      Intelligence, evidence, fake witnesses and sources of intelligence
      To con this country into an unnecessary, and they still hope,
      Unending war in Iraq, as well as having others lie for him, like
      Colin “Sadam could hit Washington with a nuclear missile in 45
      Minutes“ Powell to the U.N., when I said at the time, Sadam couldn‘t
      Find his as with both hands in 45 minutes, and Condolessa “We did
      Not know planes could fly into buildings“ Rice to the world, who,
      Apparently, never saw a boy play. High traitors like these Bushes
      Should be prosecuted and executed for the Highest of treasons
      They continually committed, and still would be if they were in the
      Whitehouse, not awarded another Presidency by the Dems/Rems,
      Ebony and ivory, supremacies, working together in perfect harmony.
      Do we need a bumper-sticker: ‘No Bush For President, EVER??!!!’

      Medical Industrial Complex, Is Notsee La Machine, Mecha Ending Orga

      Medical supremacists, Dr. Mengele replicants,
      Continue work for: Hitlerian supposed Christian
      Al-queda, Taliban, CA eugenics national programs
      Hitler used in his “final solution”, now, genociding
      Caucasian nonrepublican infants to men,
      Cornerstone of the corporate structure’s
      Convolution’s final solution, ending humanity.

      Supposed Christian Al-queda and Taliban Leaders Met

      Christian Pope, Twelve (supremacies) headed
      Beast of Revelations, concurred on their continuing
      King george and his dick, cheneys‘, global “crusading,
      Unending, war against axis of evil
      Nations“, that aren’t.

      A Mountain Underground, That A Molehill Might Be

      Independence starts with two’s, terrible or not, beginning
      What Freud called wishful thinking, Jung’s individuation
      Starts then, while he contends it continues to 40, Piaget
      Called it the pre-operational stage, Erikson, the autonomy
      Stage. Yet, if we placed those four great psychological
      Scientists parameters for this stage in a toddler’s life
      On a chart and compared our average adult to them,
      They would not stack-up to the rigors the kids minds must
      Go through evolutionarily, why? It begins with our
      Replacing what kids know naturally with info. memorized
      By rote, they must regurgitate to succeed. Removing
      Their innate curiosity and replacing it with conformity.
      They’re not given nature’s abundant gift of learning,
      Rather, the scarcity based deficit of go along to get along.
      Sadly, this continues through college, with the market
      Driven academic supremacy sealing the deal with the
      Devil. Then, in their working lives, free will, etc., is
      Removed and replaced with further mind numbing
      Sociological programming, being brainwashed by the
      Corporate structure’s convolution’s devolutionary
      Direction, Roman Catholic imperial lies swallowed whole,
      The religion of scientism, etc.. Literally ending any desire
      Of adults to be lifetime learners, the greatest gift of all
      And the only hope for humanity to exist. The old bi-polar
      Axi of supposed global power, republican and totalitarian,
      The terrible twos, now being replaced by a plethora of
      Supremacies nationally, all collaborating with the old ones,
      Instead of getting rid of the white supremacy it‘s being
      Replicated, the new notsees, la machine. Replacing
      Healthy skepticism with cynicism, or worse deterministic
      Fatalism to defeatism. No wonder most everyone are
      Either nihilistic narcissists or narcissistic nihilists, and
      Destruction to extinction has become the coin of the realm.
      We know where independence ends, we, gathering like
      Sheep in bunches, failing to stop cannibalizing of Earth,
      Humanity, falling, only to be the rich’s lunches. Or, now,
      Will we replace non-renewable fuels with renewable ones,
      Walk in nature’s balance again, leaving no footprints
      That will echo in all ways, always. Viva la evolution.

      “To leap and contend”, as agua
      Uncontainably articulating.
      Released from our personal hells, mental cells,
      Made of bricks of illusions, constructing walls of delusions.
      Self-determination, whether in a person or a nation,
      Regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexuality.
      Ideally, one should only get to exercise
      The same liberties they afford others.

      “…Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness…”
      “Inalienable rights“, Constitutionally guaranteed, yet,
      70 % have been forcibly placed in a lower-middle-class
      To poor economic status, where life, the only right that
      Actually exists in the Cosmos, which is the basis of all,
      Is an unreachable ’American Dream’. This day’mare
      Is even worse for African-Americans, Latinos, Native-
      Americans, and even more so for migrant workers.

      Freedoms of expression, to gather, occupy a place
      Of your own, work, without fear, not be unduly restricted,
      Restrained, confined, repressed, oppressed, dominated.
      Free will, also to not be brainwashed by the corporate
      Structure’s convolution’s devolutionary direction,
      Roman Catholic Imperial lies, the religion of scientism,
      Etc., ability to feel, think, be skeptical, learn, question,
      Grow, relate, freely, are all self-evidently necessary.

      Being free is not replacing what kids know evolutionarily
      With info. by rote, isn’t choosing from the Baskin and
      Robbins 21 flavors of supremacy, all genociding
      Non-republican Caucasian infants to men for the white
      Supremacy, and the united suck of assassins. It’s not
      Being automated into a part of the assbackwards notsee
      War machine against all life, art, God, et al, that’s
      Oiled by non: USA‘s, Christian‘s, Caucasian‘s, rich‘s blood.

      It’s not allowing the plutocratic, politician’s supremacist,
      Butcher’s, sausage made austerity budget, to steal food
      From the mouths of babes by cutting SNAP, not extending
      Unemployment benefits, etc., and giving it to billionaires,
      Tripartisanshitting on our people, the land, with their ‘final
      Solution’, the continued use of non-renewable fuels, like
      Hitler’s, extinction of all life and destruction of the Earth,
      So they can easily steal everyone’s everything.

      It’s not forgetting that: if you don’t exercise responsibility,
      Its Siamese twin sister, freedom, will wither, like an
      Unused muscle, as well; that we’re getting rid of the
      Traditional supremacies, not allowing replicant ones to do
      The same things, enforcing the fact that destruction to
      Extinction is the coin of the realm; that “we must be the
      Change we wish to see in the world”; also, if you’re not
      Taking bullets, you’re making them to be used on others.

      From God’s Eye (Or Your Hand?)

      Imagine the grandeur of the Cosmos, an expanding Universe,
      With billions of Galaxies each, like our Milky Way, each with
      Millions of Solar-Systems, each with a Star, like ours, imagine
      The wonder of the One! Then imagine, something the size of
      One electron of one atom of one molecule of one cell of your
      Body, in comparison to your soma, it’s the size of our Earth
      In comparison to the Cosmos. Imagine the inconceivable
      Amount of Cosmological real power being exercised every
      Moment, everywhere. On this infinitely small aspect of the
      Cosmos, Earth, is the only higher forms of life known. This
      Tens of billions of years old balance, our dance of the spheres,
      We see all around us, all life awakening at dawn, the rise, fall
      Of the tides, water’s ebb and flow, Earth’s nature striking that
      Balance with the Cosmos, as we mere mortals “leap
      And contend“, with all the poise we can muster, like agua.

      Yet, with our accompanying the universes’ symphony has come
      Our cacophony, trillions of tons removed from under the Earth’s
      Surface, mostly vaporized, mountaintops stripped, old growth
      Forests felled, oceans polluted to radioactive. Now more
      Trillions of tons of ozone layer depleting gases are being released
      As more trillions of tons of water are from glaciers melting the
      Ends off our egg shaped planet, making it a sphere instead,
      Degrading the Earth‘s orbit around the Sun. That climate
      Change is causing every 100,000 year events, like the altering
      Of the position of, and reversal of, the Earth’s magnetic poles,
      To happen once every 1000 years instead, when it happens next
      Almost all life will be dead. Every 10,000 year events, like mini
      Ice-ages, to happen every 100 years, every 1000 year events
      To happen every 10, every 100 year events, like uber-storms
      From permanently altered weather cycles, to happen every year.

      Now, millions die each year from that global nonrenewable fuel
      Industrial complex dictated ongoing disaster. When it’s 100
      Million, will it then matter? Making it astronomically worse,
      Astronomically quicker is the Gov’t’s political use of HAARP
      And weather machines to control the weather, destroying Gaia’s
      Natural ability to correct itself in its tightroped choreography
      Within the Solar-System, why do we let them? Can we globally,
      Individually, not even allow the Earth to survive our narcissistic
      Nihilism, must we destroy all life as we know it in the Cosmos
      To just get more? Or, will you feel, think, relate, act, get out
      The vote more? As acid rain from your closed eye, an acre of
      Forest falls each second, Earths tears bleed, for all you see is grey.

      Humanities extinction can be seen on our horizon, racing towards
      Us from our future, will you really change, turn your back on the
      Criminally insane who are premeditatedly murdering 8 billion
      People, trillions of living beings, and destroying the Earth, turn
      360 degrees around, back to the evolution and the future humans
      Will only have if you do? Will you be brave, allowing your shadow
      To only follow, as you only walk forward toward the light of the
      Promised, and still possible, eternal life on Earth. Or will a single
      Tear from God, those trillions of tons of glacial melted water, drown
      All life, the Red Rain washing your illness away, as the Earth, not
      Correcting you in time, burns up before the Sun. Finally, humanity
      Without a trace, or will you leave no footprints that will echo always,
      And in all ways? Think, then do, there's no separation, it's illusion.

      “…Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Happiness…”

      All “inalienable rights“, guaranteed by our Constitution, etc.,
      Yet, more importantly, they outline a direction by which the
      Founding fathers chose to steer this fledgling nation. A spirit,
      If you’ll allow, to guide their progeny to Barack’s “…more
      Perfect union….”. This while, in the here and now, 70 %
      Of our brothers and sisters have been forcibly placed in
      A lower-middle-class to poor economic status, where life,
      The only right that actually exists in the Cosmos, which is
      The basis of all others, is an unreachable ’American Dream’.
      This daymare is even worse for African-Americans, Latinos,
      And even more so for migrant workers. What do we do,
      To whom do we listen, to sow the seeds of real change
      From the roots up? 99 %ers make believe the main problem
      Is “the 1 %”, the have lots, while we all know it’s the upper-
      Middle-class to rich, which is 10 %, the facilitators, and
      The 21 flavors of our Baskin and Robbins of supremacies,
      That all conspire with the traditional supremacies, including
      The white one, just to get more of everything. That ‘fix’ has
      Been in for too long, and is why, even before the tea party,
      Republicans were only 20 % of the population, ruling over
      The other 80 %, at present, they‘re 25 %. We look at
      The mechanics of the con readily surmising everyone who
      Wants to be in, will not struggle with it, in for a penny,
      In for a pound, decay bound, replicating ‘la machine’,
      Whereas, the real left and evolution have made inroads
      In the 70 % of havenots, and have challenged them to
      Awaken from their ‘American dreaming‘. The basis by
      Which that subjugation has historically, and to this day, taken
      Place, is by power being forcibly defined as destruction
      Through extinction, and we all know it’s actually growth,
      Evolving through to creation. That notsee ‘fix’ can be
      De-mystified, dispelled, resisted and removed, if we
      Choose an evolutionary, as opposed to the corporate
      Structure’s convolution’s devolutionary, direction instead.
      A good step would be reparations, the case being most
      Admirably made by Ta’ Nehisi Coates, recently. I would
      Make a few observations, suggestions en route to its
      Implementation. We can ease any economic short-term
      Burden by making cash outlays negligible. We can also make
      It politically possible by confining those reparations to actual
      Relatives of slaves and former slaves alone, and, in the future,
      They will spread the opportunity to the rest of the African-
      American community. Yet, what is of more importance is
      The spirit by which these endeavors proceed. There is
      Adequate historical precedent, wiggle room in our economy,
      Gov’t, and MBA’s imaginations to come up with a national
      System of opportunity for them. For e.g., 20 year no interest
      Loans, first reasonable payment can be as late as 20 years
      Later, would cover most of it, business, education, vocational
      Training, arts academies, etc., enrollment to graduation.
      Where there’s a period of 6 months before the support
      Programs are up and running, then another year to apply for
      Them, all institutions would be obliged to cooperate to the
      Fullest to bring about a cultural and economic renaissance
      In our nation, through so many people realizing real
      Institutional, etc., growth, gains, and passing them on, etc..
      Of course, the person with a Masters degree who wants
      A doctorate, and still can’t afford the price of books, etc.,
      Can find in the spirit of this national endeavor’s workings,
      In that institution, relief, etc., if we all pull together we can
      Get this done! The price if we don’t, you already know it,
      The African-American supremacy conspires with the white
      Supremacy to genocide non-republican, Caucasian, infants
      To men, the genociding of African-Americans by African-
      Americans, through crack distribution, “to buy their American
      Dream”, etc., many think of these and many other lifelong
      Atrocities and mass-crimes as reparations, even though that
      Particular African-American may not even know an African-
      American who is actually a relative of a former slave. Ebony
      Wouldn’t be able to, legitimately, work together with their
      Enemies, ivory, to kill both of their competitions, in perfect
      Harmony, etc.. Of course, if someone is disabled, elderly, etc.,
      And their not interested in choosing an opportunity, than $
      Reparations would be necessary, otherwise, no. As well, for
      Africans, Latinos, Asians, etc., real immigration reform,
      Without repatriation, etc., and with amnesty, would be
      Another step forward. Remember a lesson from WWII,
      If you’re not taking bullets, as I am for you, you’re making
      Them for ‘la machine’ to use against you and all. Viva la
      Evolution, viva la Green Party. Please, get out the vote.

      America Is Screaming, Awaken From Dreaming

      Before the Baskin and Robbins 21 flavors of supremacy,
      All genociding non-republican Caucasian infants to men
      For the white supremacy, and the united suck of assassins,
      Automated into the assbackwards notsee war machine
      Against all life, art, God, et al, that’s oiled by non: USA‘s,
      Christian‘s, Caucasian‘s, rich‘s blood, “…we, the people…”,
      Knew you don’t grind up the seeds, at least you let the kids
      Live! Not anymore, with the ‘new’ plutocratic, politician’s
      Supremacist, butcher’s, sausage made budget, stealing
      Food from the mouths of babes by cutting SNAP, not
      Extending unemployment benefits, etc., and giving it
      To billionaires, tripartisanshitting on our people, the land,
      Making it evident, it’s an extermination budget, their next
      Required step towards their ‘final solution’, like Hitler’s,
      Of extinction of humanity and large mammals, so they can
      Steal everyone’s everything. Dempublicans, remocrats
      And tea baggers liquidating almost all assets and asses,
      Especially the masses. The soon to be fact that the
      USA is worse than Hirohito, Hitler, Franco and Mussolini
      Combined is irrefutable, and isn’t just because we’re
      The largest and last notsee empire before the extinction,
      Destruction of the Earth. Dinos, dems, again, tell us what
      It’s worth, going along to get along, legitimizing all rems
      Treason (like Percy Bush being prosecuted for being
      Hitler’s, notsee’s, banker even years after WWII ended,
      GH Bush who did treason by the October Surprise, Iran-
      Contragate, etc., King George and his dick, Cheney
      Purposely not preventing the attacks on 9-11-01, having
      Been in business with the Bin Ladens for decades, etc.),
      Just to increase your piece of the American (sucking) pie,
      When you‘ll watch your grandkids die, before they‘re 20,
      From climate change? First job of President is to die
      For his country, a soldier, then Commander-In-Chief,
      Where’s the executive action, demanded by rems
      Extremist obstruction, re-enfranchising the “inalienable”
      Right to vote nationally? When will this daymare end?

      The Recusing of America By Supremacy Court Justice Kagen’s Choice

      By the dino-in-chief, made much of obstructionist remocrats,
      And their extremist white tea party leaders, five minutes after
      King george and his dick, cheney, got kicked to the curb,
      Political scorched Earth, slash, burn as you retreat agenda
      Possible, while dempublicans watched.

      “Discipline Is The Art Of Feeling Awe” (Carlos Castaneda)

      The cacophony of your past acts, betrays
      The symphony of your projected words,
      Talking the talk is not walking the walk,
      Nor, that being the be, even a useless tree
      Must be tree, and, in being this day what it is
      To be this day, the One’s way is revealed.
      To exclude is to self-delude, evolve,
      We are responsible for one another, and
      The One…. Excluding one is excluding self
      From the One, ignoring, abandoning, anything
      Is abandoning everything, oneself to ignorance.
      The basis of all relations, including with self,
      And all studies, including activism, advocacy, are
      Also environmental, spiritual, compassionate...
      If you want to know what’s going on, recapitulation
      Of self is the road, to know where you are,
      Where you were is the path, what you’ll be doing
      And where, the Universe’s dance of the sphere’s,
      On the Ones way, the light. As a new journey begins
      To honor Nelson Mandela, Pete Seeger, the 50th
      Anniversary of Dr. M.L.K., Jr.‘s, Poor People’s
      March on Washington, D.C., Maya Angelou, etc.,
      Live by your soul‘s lyric, “leap and contend“
      (Dorothea Duncan), by your heart‘s melody.
      Know, “I was born a poor man’s daughter,
      I’ll be happy as a poor man’s wife” (Buffy St. Marie),
      And, “no one can own the land” (Chief Seattle).
      Sadly, “It’s funny how one insect can damage
      So much grain” (Elton John), how 400 years
      Of the religion of scientism, one moment
      In the Universe’s life, can extinct all life
      And the Earth, destroy so much grace.
      Finally, humanity without a trace.
      Or, will you leave no footprints
      That will echo always, and in all ways?

      Cannibalizing The Kids, The future, To Replicate The Past, The Ast

      Apriori: Kierkegaard, “life can only be understood backwards,
      Yet it must be lived forwards“, BUT, the oligarchic, plutocratic
      Technocracy’s duopolistic rems/dems live it assbackwards
      To engineer it forwards, by rote, replicating past, destruction
      To extinction. Don’t grind up seeds.

      “Jackhammering Infants For Baby Jesus”,…

      Supposed Christian Alqueda’s ‘mantra of the month’,
      To genocide his competition before his second coming,
      Still a cornerstone of nazification of all to dictate
      The extermination to extinction of humanity,
      Large mammals, through unending war,
      Earth-murder, their ‘final solution’.

      Reality's ragged edge, the razor's edge, rind,
      Isn’t defined by the fruit, mundane or sublime.
      Proportion, sciences began with this central,
      Now, it’s irrelevant in what passes for....
      Pseudo-religion of scientism, isn’t science,
      Intellect can’t lead, life doesn’t follow.

      supremacists, lemmings, vampirizing, cannibalizing

      Lemma, the extinction of humanity and large mammals,
      Seen on our future’s horizon, racing towards us.
      Dilemma, the total destruction of Earth in its wake,
      Through devolving every thread, the rending asunder
      Of the fabric of life, and the only solar system
      Where evolution has been life abounding,
      Not mecha organizing, orga growing.
      If it’s to be not too late, what, must be at stake?

      “I was born a poor man’s daughter,
      I’ll be happy as a poor man’s wife”, (Buffy St. Marie).
      “No one can own the land”, (Chief Seattle).
      “It’s funny how one insect can damage so much grain”,

      (Elton John), how 400 years of the religion of scientism,
      One moment in the Universe’s life,
      Can destroy so much grace. Finally,

      Humanity without a trace. A star softly whispers,

      Or, will you leave no footprints
      That will echo always, and in all ways?

      Thanx/Mourning Day

      Natives' compassion taught
      Pilgrims at Plymouth
      How to live within, give to,
      Natures' abundance.

      That providence sowed
      Reaped graces' harvest,
      Fraternity, bearing
      Fruits to this day.

      We gave Native-America
      Genocide, Earthocide.
      Chief Seattle said,
      No one can own the land.

      Bowing to Above and Below,
      For gifts bestowed,
      Giving, may we again,
      Walk that way!

      “...One Man, One Vote…”, (Clegg)

      Republican conspiratorial voter fraud of all kinds, are the latest
      Steps in the nazification of the united suck of assassins citizenry.
      Remocrat Gov'nas dissolving democratically elected, cities, Mayors,
      Like some usa supported South American junta. Gerrymandering
      Voting districts to turn majority dempublican ones into political
      Office wins for the rem minority. Statewide restrictions on voting;
      Lessening voting days, hours; rem thugs at polls harassing dem
      Voters; multi-media conspiratorial TV ads, mailings, billboards,
      Flyers, robo-calls misinforming, threatening voters, lying about
      Candidates and ballot issues; fraudulent collecting of signatures
      For candidates, ballot issues, placing undue time constrictions on
      Collecting signatures, etc., to get candidates on the ballot, etc.;
      Military and intelligence elites using HAARP and other weather
      Machines to engineer supposed natural disasters to greatly lessen
      Dem voter turnout, like uber-storm Sandy; voter i.d. requirements
      That are oppressive, and tantamount to a poll tax, especially in a
      Bad economy; abuse of third parties, candidates, denial of their
      Participation in debates, etc.; voting machine computer fraud and
      Lack of paper ballots; hinky designed ballots; etc.. Southerners
      Voting more than once, even the dead. 'We, the people', must
      Struggle ever more to protect voting, or there won't be any, really.
      Remember, you can talk the talk, walk the walk, and even be the be,
      But, if you don't vote the vote, you'll never be livin' in a democracy!
      The tea party tories want to return us to king george and his dick
      Cheney’s reign on the American way of life, don’t you let them!
      If not now, when, here, where, you, who?  Viva la evolution!

      For more, my reality’s homepage at Starlite Café:

      Thanx for all you do!   reality

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic