9176RE: Art/Act: Good Thx/Mour ni ng, World AIDS, Int‘n‘l W omen‘s Days to All, cre a te for All, write on :)

  • jamesmnordlund
    Dec 9, 2013

      With corrected link to change.org petition   :)

      Art/Act: Good Thx/Mourning, World AIDS, Int‘n‘l Women‘s Days to All, create for All, write on :)
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:

      Art/Act: Good Thx/Mourning, World AIDS, Int‘n’l Womens Days to All, create for All, write on:

      This petition on change . Art: Act:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/art-act-7

      Some twigs of related poetree :)

      “Ebony, Ivory”, Stealing Elderly White Women’s Social Security Checks, “In Perfect Harmony”

      Obama signaled last week that the ‘fix’ is back in, it’s the 90’s again, the real left and evolution have been destroyed to mitigated, with his supposed “fix of ACA”, which actually made the healthscare industry bailout act less cost saving, more probable to fail, and opened the door for the S.S. Tea Party to further “fix it“, to its end, in the future. Barack has called the Congress “do nothing” dozens of times, lying for the white supremacy, for it’s only the rems who are extremely obstructing, like they did when they closed the Gov’t, costing taxpayers 35 billion dollars, for nothing. Why hasn‘t the “do nuthin’” dino-in-chief appointed the 93 Judges he can, what’s he waiting for his term to be up so the rems get to appoint them instead of the dems? On this anniversary of the “Sandy Hook” terrorist attack, so chosen in retaliation to my informing the world that uber-storm “Sandy” was engineered by HAARP, weather machines, etc., of the united suck of assassins Gov’t to decrease voter turnout in the dems stronghold, the Eastern Seaboard, have we comprehensive gun control, no, why not? There’s no reason why we don’t have an executive order for Amnesty for immigrants, like Reagan did! Yet, Barack‘s real busy trying to shove another Earth-murdering trade agreement down our throats, “we,…” said no to NAFTA, CAFTA, and all that will come afta, say no to “TPP“, now! The dems new caving to the rems comes on the heels of the rems latest boast, “a Nuk attack is the next they’ll purposely not prevent”, like they purposely didn’t prevent the attacks on 9-11-2001, we can‘t allow the dems to cave to the rems, destroying Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, rich African-American and White supremacists “…ebony and ivory…”, mugging elderly Caucasian women (the largest recipient demographic) for their Social security checks, “…in perfect harmony…”! Last wk, supreme leaders, supposed Christian Al-queda, Pope Francis, supposed Christian Taliban, Obama, met to seal global plans for the future re-increasing the speed of their blitzkrieg; I told you that Abu Ghraib was the signal to the world that the crusade was in it’s intelligence operation gathering phase of their global blitzkrieg, everyone now knows its true, defend yourselves before you can’t! Why hasn’t the supposed anti-war movement done anything about Barack‘s not “removing troops from Afghanistan by 2014”, as promised, now they’ll be there “indefinitely”? Saddam Barack Osama Hussein Obama Binladen, as the rems call him, is supreme leader of the most supreme of supremacies, “The President’s Club”, as he calls it, and a leader of twelve supremacies, the twelve headed monster of the apocalypse, in The Book of Revelations, he has over two years left in his Presidency, demand he do something besides blaming 5 to 10 clukkaz in the House for everything not getting done! “Jackhammering infants for baby Jesus”, supposed Christian Al-queda’s ‘mantra of the month’, to genocide his competition before his second coming, is still a cornerstone of the nazification of all to dictate the extermination to extinction of humanity, large mammals, through unending war, Earth-murder, their ‘final solution’. Stop the destroying of newborns testicles by delivery nurses in Roman Catholic Imperial Hospitals, the infantcide, the rems, psychic terrorism, “sucking” to death infants in the crib, the pedocide, raping, etc., of kids, teens, by the global supposed Christian conspiracy. Don’t let him just organize his doin’ nuthin’, like most bureaucrats, demand real: immigration reform with amnesty, at least gun magazine and automatic weapon control, etc., now! Viva la evolution!

      Thanx/Mourning Day

      Natives' compassion taught
      Pilgrims at Plymouth
      How to live within, give to,

      Natures' abundance.

      That providence sowed
      Reaped graces' harvest,
      Fraternity, bearing
      Fruits to this day.

      We gave Native-America

      Genocide, Earthocide.

      Chief Seattle said,

      No one can own the land.

      Bowing to Above and Below,
      For gifts bestowed,
      Giving, may we again,
      Walk that way!

      Any problem has a solution, being that solution is a choice, as we are, Freud's sub and unconscious, Jung's collective unconscious as well, whether we're more in touch with reality, more acute foci of attention, more our true, inner-selves, relates to how concentrated or diluted our solutioning with reality is; ergo, whether we're more or less directing, creating the changes that constantly happen in our lives- and, to the extent that we do, co-creating reality. Copy, share, as you will. Thanx for all you do    :)

      james m nordlund,    reality (aja) :)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic