9174RE: Act/Art: Good Arts & Humanities Mth, create for equality, write on :)

  • jamesmnordlund
    Nov 1, 2013

      The below poem only was hacked, here's a short version of the alert:

      Act/Art: Good Arts & Humanities Mth, create for equality, write on :)
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion:

      Act/Art: Good Arts & Humanities Mth, create for equality, write on:

      This petition on change . org: Act: Art:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/act-art

      Some twigs of related poetree :)

      “Ebony And Ivory Work Together In Perfect Harmony…”

      The African-American and white supremacies, the good cop, bad cop

      Of the supposed Christian conspiracy, supposed Christian taliban

      And al-queda, dempublicans and remocrats, the glove and the hand,

      The rems working the dems mouths, aren’t just dividing and conquering

      This nation into subjugation for the benjamins anymore, they’re working

      To cement the weak/strong, inferior/superior, used/user, rube/conspirator,

      Prey/predator, working yokel/supremacist, mindsets, all part and parcel

      Of the slave/master duality paradigm, into our national psyche permanently,

      For the white supremacy, as the largest supremacy gains the most from any Supremacist’s abusing anyone, from supremacy’s false-ego, pathological

      Lying, to criminal insanity replacing life’s indivisibility, truth, to humanity.

      Pretty soon we’ll have a Baskin and Robbins of 21 flavors of supremacies

      To choose from, instead of a nation. Equality of notseeism, a more equal

      Division of the american pie of premeditated destruction, murder, earth

      Murder, extermination to extinction, uber-theft of the taxpayers $, is no

      Equality at all. We see the devastation of ebony and ivory’s division

      For the corporate structure’s convolution, in the economic cannibalism of:

      Detroit, it being the largest usa city to go bankrupt; and there being no

      Clean coal, oil or nuclear waste, while even worse “natural gas is frakin’

      Crackin’ the Earth, the resulting earthquake will level L.A. and cost trillions,

      Etc.” (from the movie, ‘Gasland Part II‘, 2 more epics, “The Dark Truth‘,

      ‘This revolution‘), are indicators of our and the Earth’s short future under

      Ebony and ivory tripartisan dictatorial rule. The dino-in chief’s definitive

      Biography, ‘Caddying Mr. Boehner‘, would elucidate this, he could do

      Executive orders giving amnesty and real immigration reform, stopping

      The economic terrorism by citing the Constitution and raising the debt

      Ceiling as required, recess appoint hundreds more than he has, appoint

      Not Kagen to the supremacy court, for she just has to play girl scout

      And recuse herself from 30 % of the cases, making her vote no more

      Than a moderate one on balance, for the white supremacy, etc., the

      Ebony tells the ivory to scream “unrestrained executive power”, so ebony

      Than can conspire with ivory to not do his job, not exercise executive power,

      Political theater for the gullible blinded by their show. What can we do?

      As an activist/advocate on all issues for 37 of my 54 years, and advocate/

      Activist for the last 6 months only, due to worsening diffabilities, etc.,

      I’m stopping, the remocrat and s.s. tea party tugboat from dragging

      The united suck of assassins ship of state into the rocks of national

      Destruction, the political terrorism theater against the people every 2 mths,

      Shutting down our Gov’t, not raising the debt ceiling, etc., that their pet

      Dinos, and the dempublicans, are enabling, just to supposedly justify

      The dinos future caving to the rems, is the opposite of their job, treason-

      The dems (Maddow) now say they “must help” the rems struggle with their

      Tea, as if the rems aren’t the tea party, and didn‘t manufacture it! Chris

      Hayes was carrying water for the terrorism by ebony and ivory for a mth

      By suggesting that “it‘s a mystery why the tea partiers were doing what

      They did”, when he knew full well their motto is “if you can murder a thing

      Than you control it“, their whole, “Gov‘t should be the size of an infant so

      They could drown it in the bathtub“ (like they do their kids) motto.

      Struggling with the extermination to extinction of humanity, large mammals

      That passes as the work of the plutocratic supremacy, the politicians, Gov't,

      In the butchers “sausage-making“, that they insist, “no one wants to see

      How it‘s made“ bipartisanshitting all over us and the world. Reality's ragged

      Edge, the razor's edge, rind, isn't defined by the fruit, mundane or sublime.

      Proportion, natural sciences began with this aspect of all study as central,

      Now, it's irrelevant in what passes for scientific study, it's really just the

      Pseudo-religion of scientism, not science, “of…, by…, for…” the academic

      Supremacy, whose reign, by dictating technological advance is societal

      Panacea, for the last 400 years, has dictated all‘s extinction. It’s abominable

      How one instant can destroy so much grace, evolutionarily speaking.

      Help the economy by mothballing NASA, NSA, closing unnecessary military Bases in Europe, stop the US being Europe‘s military, for euro-centricity!

      Remember, fastcism, is the last step before complete backslide to

      Notseeism, don't be the corporate structure‘s convolution‘s devolutionary Direction, or allow it, the intellect can‘t lead for life doesn‘t follow. Gandhi

      Said “…be the change you wish to see in the world“. The life is indivisible,

      Are you? "Discipline is the art of feeling awe", Carlos Castaneda,

      Won’t you? Viva la evolution, viva la Green Party. reality

      Any problem has a solution, being that solution is a choice, as we are, Freud's sub and unconscious, Jung's collective unconscious, whether we're more in touch with reality, more acute foci of attention, more our true, inner-selves, relates to how concentrated or diluted our solutioning with reality is; ergo, whether we're more or less directing, creating the changes that constantly happen in our lives- and, to the extent that we do, co-creating reality. Copy, share, as you will :)

      james m nordlund, reality (aja) :)

      Thanx for all you do.

      ---In disabledgreensnews@yahoogroups.com, <thevolution1@...> wrote:

[...]

      Etc.” (from the epic movie, ‘Gasland Part II‘), are indicators of our short

      Future under ebony and ivory dictatorial rule. The dino-in chief’s definitive

      Biography, ‘Caddying Mr. Boehner‘, would elucidate this, he could do

      Executive orders giving amnesty and real immigration reform, stopping

      The economic terrorism by citing the Constitution and raising the debt

      Ceiling as required, recess appoint hundreds more than he has, appoint

      Not Kagen to the supremacy court, for she just has to play girl scout

      And recuse herself from 30 % of the cases, making her vote no more

      Than a moderate one on balance, for the white supremacy, etc., the

      Ebony tells the ivory to scream “unrestrained executive power”, so ebony

      Than can conspire with ivory to not do his job, not exercise executive power,

      Political theater for the gullible blinded by their show. What can we do?

      As an activist/advocate on all issues for 37 of my 54 years, and advocate/

      Activist for the last 6 months only, due to worsening diffabilities,

      I am stopping, the remocrat and s.s. tea party tugboat from dragging

[...]

      Panacea, for the last 200 years, has dictated all‘s extinction. It’s abominable

      How one instant can destroy so much grace, evolutionarily speaking.

      Remember, fastcism, is the last step before complete backslide to

      Notseeism, don't be, or allow it, the intellect can‘t lead for life doesn‘t follow.

      Ghandi said “…be the change you wish to see in the world“. The life is

      Indivisible, are you? "Discipline is the art of feeling awe", Carlos Castaneda,

      Won’t you? Viva la evolution, viva la green party. reality

      Everything is Beautiful?!

      …To a pig in shit. Why do we do this to ourselves,

      Setting ourselves up to only be let down,

      By projecting our optimism onto the world.

      Which means that we’re really pessimists,

      For, if we were optimists we wouldn’t have to project.

      Not to forget that the more one projects everything

      Is beautiful, the more it isn’t, because our projections

      Are a cause that’s not in touch with reality,

      Therefore, delusion, demanding effects which rectify

      That imbalance, determining that life is less

      Beautiful, in actuality. So much better to be more

      Real, or at least dabble in realism, lots of things

      Are God awful ugly, and they're also great!

      Remember, the more concentrated our solutions

      With reality are, the more we’re our true selves,

      And the more those potential solutions realize…

      scientism=extremism=cannibalism=extinction

      Reality's ragged edge, the razor's edge, rind,

      Isn’t defined by the fruit, mundane or sublime.

      Proportion, sciences began with this central,

      Now, it’s irrelevant in what passes for....

      Pseudo-religion of scientism, isn’t science,

      Intellect can’t lead, life doesn’t follow.

      how, what?

      We’re the stuff of Stars,

      Earth birthed, sky bound.

      Our right heart, not for naught,

      Spirit’s eye, divined,

      Defying, the better is left:

      One hundred thousand miles

      Of red rivers flow,

      In nature's rhythm, we follow.

      That tattoo of the heart

      Brings us throughout

      Our inner-ways, felt full.

      The unbeat, rhyme,

      Eternal pulse of life,

      Leads us from without,

      Perceived by our mind's eye,

      On our paths of heart,

      From within. For,

      We are the blood of life, so

      "All The News That's Fit (Not) To Print", But,

      Doesn't Fit Because Adv., Etc., Has Dibs

      The real left is being exterminated at a greater rate

      Than ever in the united suck of assassins, there are

      So many ways to know, one, the media 5 ring circus

      Is in def con 3 mode, with the supposed progressive

      Dems, like MSNBC, leading the corporate structure's

      Convolution's devolutionary directions coning charge

      Against the people for the first time, usually that's fox

      + friends job- providing excellent cover to keep reality,

      Etc., out of the news. Looking at a few rings closely,

      Chris and Rachel keep talking about how they can't

      Get enough of the part of the tea party who are for

      Solar power, supposedly, on their shows, so I guess

      If Hitler was for solar power they would have joined

      The majority of homosexuals at that time, in Nazi

      Germany, in support of his genociding the Jews, like

      They‘re genociding non-rem Caucasian infants to

      Men now, here? Next, the Trayvon Martin ring,

      It totally surpassing the civil wrongs movement's

      Sherrod charade, where they legitimized the Tea

      Party for the republiconspiracy, already. I didn't think

      Acquittal of zimmerman was a possibility because

      The evidence supported a 1st degree murder con-

      Viction possibly, 2nd degree murder one definitely,

      And, knowing the state of the State of FL, and our

      Criminal, injustice system, I thought, he would’ve

      Received the last minute manslaughter charge

      Conviction at least, by the all female jury, which

      Prosecution may have not met all the prosecutorial

      Requirements for a conviction on. Yes it's a tragic

      Travesty, one which the Justice Dept. is looking into

      Rectifying, yet, it doesn't mean that, as Shaka bs,

      A respected radio host, said on MSNBC, 'racially,

      Things are 8 times worse now than during Jim Crow'.

      Apparently he hasn't bothered to Google Jim Crow

      Yet, so, to give a hand to the brother, I'll explain here

      How that's not true, for e.g., then, there was a few

      Actual 'lynchings' of African-Americans a week, at

      Minimum, now there aren't. Every million $ spent

      Now for show protests across the nation is a million

      We won’t have 6 months from now when we need to

      Protect and get out the vote, to change the legislators,

      Who can then change the legislation, like, “stand your

      Ground”, which is devolving our streets into a paradise

      For premeditated murderers . MHP is doing an ad for

      MSNBC which basically says, while we're struggling

      With it, of course, 'we like us some inequality'.

      A highly respected Professor at Brown Univ., whose

      Name escapes me, so we'll just call her Professor

      Crakomias, also extolling on the lack of progress

      And the surrendering to it in apathy by her and her

      Fellow African-American supremacists. Just one line

      Of her con will be addressed here, as she's a pro

      Academia supremacist, and we haven’t the space

      Or time. She said, 'the fantasmagorically successful

      African-Americans are discriminated against by their

      Inclusion'. Which immediately reminded me of Sir

      Charles Barkley's whining for a decade about how,

      After he spent his 50 million $ on alcohol, whores, etc.,

      'African-Americans aren't getting the right amount of

      Team management, ownership opportunities', which

      Was accurate to a degree, although, there was nothing

      About Latinos not getting them in baseball, etc., yet,

      He came across as detached from reality, in a have-a-

      Lot bubble, for, most multi-millionaires are smart

      Enough to not whine about how they don't have it like

      That, when they actually do. Her realism was that the

      Poor world famous, young, healthy, multi-millionaires,

      Moguls of the celebrity supremacy, “can't lead on, or

      Even publicly talk about, issues that are of import to

      African-Americans, because they will lose something,

      Possibly”. For the last half a century, if a non-rem

      Caucasian, heterosexual man said this he would be

      Called a sellout, yet, since the genocide of non-rem

      Caucasian infants to men is a cornerstone of u.s.a.'s

      Entire notsee global empire and war machine, the

      Rules that apply to non-rem males don't apply to any

      Other demographic, therefore, when 'a N.... can't be

      Separated from a nickel', as Chris Rock relates, to

      Evolve society, he's, an exceptional exception,

      A “victim of inclusion discrimination“, regardless of

      Him being a billionaire, etc.. This would be similar to

      The top 1 % crying, during king george and his dick,

      Cheney's, reign on the American way of life, that if we

      Just give them more they could turn the trickle-down

      Economics (which is really vacuum-up) pissing on the

      Middle-class to poor into a shower. Yes, African-

      American supremacists “Loves them some inequality“,

      MHP, don't they? That's one reason ththey’re 'all in' on

      Backsliding against civil rights, called “kids first”,

      Taking place in engineering of numerous education

      Systems for special, their, kids, which they want to be

      Paid for with your tax $, taking more $ then their share

      From the public one, and having the corp. $ also. This

      Societal re-engineering into existence of the pre-

      Plessey vs. Ferguson supremacy court decided

      Education system, that being 'separate and unequal',

      Is a central example of how progressive dems have

      Caved to dinos, who've caved to rems, who've caved

      To teabaggers; making our country run by the white

      Supremacy permanently- for, the supremacists might

      Wear different color hoods or hoodies, but, they all do

      The bidding of the white one. “Ebony and Ivory

      Working together in perfect harmony” for tri-partisan

      Sausage-making, to screw the people with. So, now

      The white-supremacist, (a)moral majority, which is a

      Minority, the bad cop of the supposed Christians,

      Has their voucher, religious, and prep schools paid for

      By you, and the African-American supremacists,

      A minority too, good cop of the supposed Christian

      Supremacy, have their charter schools paid for by

      You too (as well as Churches, corps., etc.), the

      Corporatizing, privatizing of the public education

      System, which the majority of kids must attend, to

      Steal tax dollars and destroy the public education

      System, is almost complete. The African-American

      Supremacy 'loves them some inequality', MHP,

      Don't they? Or, is it that the dinos have joined

      The white supremacy in vampirizing to cannibalizing

      This country in every way, the dino-in-chief, a duo to

      Seven grand-wizard of those many supremacies,

      Leading the way by his caving, being the best thing

      For the republican conspiracy since one of his idols,

      Reagan's constant high treason almost destroyed this

      Nation? Albeit, he's not a reagan-Nagin, BUT, he's not

      Only delivered this country to a legitimized white

      Supremacy, the teabaggers, he's handed extinction

      Of humanity and large mammals to the corporate

      Structure; and that's just his first 5 of 8 years- do you

      Really think ebony/ivory are going to allow real reform

      On immigration, etc.? For e.g., economic cannibalism:

      Detroit, it being the largest u.s.a. city to go bankrupt,

      Today; and there being no clean coal, oil or nuclear

      Waste, while even worse “natural gas is frakin’ crackin’

      The Earth, the resulting earthquake will level L.A.,

      Cost trillions, etc.” (from the epic movie, ‘Gasland Part

      II‘), are indicators of our lack of any future at all under

      Ebony/ivory rule. Our struggling with the dinos to be

      Dempublicans, at least, is reversing itself, progressive

      Dems are backsliding into dems, dems to dinos, dinos

      Are turning into remocrats. Before this nation devolves

      Into a Baskin and Robbins of 21 flavors of supremacy,

      We must exercise our rights, if not they’ll wither like

      An unused muscle, as will our freedom if we don’t

      Exercise it’s Siamese twin brother, responsibility, for

      We’re the life indivisible, individuals with illimitable

      Potential, lifelong students, ever-evolving, or witnesses

      Of humanities’ extinction with a whimper being forced

      Down all our throats by the one-world Gov‘t- not

      The U.N., rather, the U.S.. If not you, then who, now,

      Then when, here, where? Viva la evolution. Be well.

      pseudo-religion of scientism isn't science at all

      reality's ragged edge, the razor's edge, rind,

      Isn’t defined by the fruit, mundane, sublime.

      proportion, sciences began with this central,

      irrelevancy in today's 'science',

      intellect cant lead,

      life doesn’t follow.

      so, what?

      Star stuff,

      Earth birthed, skybound.

      Right heart, not for naught,

      Spirit’s eye, divined,

      Defying left’s better:

      100,000 miles,

      Red rivers flow,

      Nature's rhythm, followed.

      Heart’s tattoo

      Brings us throughout

      Inner-ways.

      Unbeat, rhyme,

      Eternal life pulse,

      Leads from without.

      Life‘s blood

      non: superficial, first conclusion, linear...

      A time to fall, or one could leap,

      When words call, within a subtle ear,

      A mind’s eye opens, unknown vistas appear,

      A mundane approach won’t do, it’s time

      To write anew, unwriting might light

      The spark, not caring about when, how,

      Why, what, where to start, being the

      Artless art, seek to find a way to mind,

      Without, now a pen’s a dart, a restaurant’s

      Napkin, doodles to start, see without

      Looking, unusual detail, perspective,

      Observing, adjusting your foci of attention

      To you being you, new, sounds start words

      Writing an unstory of reality and the world,

      Creating a moment to evoke you.

      We’re life‘s blood so what?

      Star stuff,

      Earth birthed.

      Right heart,

      Spirit’s eye,

      Defying left’s better:

      100,000 miles,

      Red rivers flow,

      Nature's rhythm,

      Heart’s tattoo

      Brings throughout

      Inner-ways.

      Unbeat, rhyme,

      Life’s pulse,

      Leads from without,

      mundane meets eternal

      We were waiting at a bus stop

      In the bustling city, prosaically,

      Sun splashing was broken by

      Sudden thunder crack and pour

      Though, there was more, we,

      Knowing, invited each other

      To share a cab, to your place.

      I gave you a foot message,

      We were no longer two.

      A world awakened by our same

      Heartbeat, invited us to dance

      More vividly, and thus we were.

      My heart in yours, your heart in mine,

      We were one and three for a time.

      Judgment Day You Dictated

      Will burn you before the Sun,

      As the gravity of your abominations,

      You thought you could spaceship

      Escape, drags you back through

      The Solar-System you destroyed.

      All life are needed threads

      In the fabric of life, that we

      Can’t allow torn asunder,

      Abolish nonrenewables now.

      Gravity Of Your Abominations

      Will burn you before the Sun.

      All life are needed threads

      In the fabric of life, that we

      Can’t allow torn asunder,

      Abolish nonrenewables.

      “…Words weren’t meant

      For cowards, be brave…”,

      Write on, rogue’s scholar, reality.

      (Thanx to Happy Rhodes for the above great line of lyric)

      Another 9-11 Anniversary, A Dozen Years After

      Our hearts were ripped from our chests

      By the highest treason this land has suffered,

      The purposeful non-prevention of the attacks

      On 9-11-2001, by the elite of the republican

      Conspiracy, king george and his dick, cheney,

      The hand, while al-queda was only the gun.

      The standing orders at the time were that if

      A flight veered off course, a jet fighter would

      Be scrambled to possibly shoot it down,

      So it couldn’t be used as a bomb, yet, jets

      Weren’t scrambled until an hour after the

      Initial airliner went off course to hit the first

      Twin Tower, and they had no missiles on

      Board to shoot it down, our military failed us,

      While passengers on Flight 93, headed by

      Al-queda into Wash., D.C., took that airliner

      Down, with heroic sacrifices, our citizens

      Rose to the occasion. As we mourn those

      3000 lives lost, let us not allow the truths

      These traitors, republicans, attempted to

      Entomb alive that day with all those they

      Premeditatedly murdered, be silenced by

      Their conspiracy to subjugate our people.

      Could the noblest of words compare

      With the patriotism of telling these truths

      And insisting they be acted on by all?

      Will you allow this nation to continue to be

      Devolved into their hoped for necropolis?

      Or will our citizens rise again, once more

      To the breach, that our dino and military

      Leaders have conspired in engineering,

      The removal of our “inalienable” rights,

      To vote, etc., by caving to republicans?

      9-11-13, Anniversary of Entombing Truth, Alive

      By the republican conspiracy elite,

      King george and his dick, cheney‘s,

      Purposeful non-prevention of 9-11-01

      Attacks, they being the hand, al-queda

      Only the gun. Highest treason

      This nation suffered, awaken.

      Another 9-11 Anniversary, This One 12 Years After

      The highest treason this nation

      Suffered, purposeful non-prevention

      Of 9-11-01 attacks, by the republican

      Conspiracy elite, king george and his dick,

      Cheney, they being the hand, al-queda

      Only the gun. Dictating this necropolis,

      Tomb of truth, shrink until it’s death.

      destruction rules,

      Mammon, mollock,

      Duo-false-gods of

      Uber wealth and war

      Say, 'what of it', being

      Doesn't make money,

      'We...' say, it's life.

      Be for a day, as a mayfly,

      Rather than as long as

      An eagle flies, selling out, killing.

      mecha or orga

      Thoughts, emoting voiced.

      Fear, past's unintegrated

      Experiences, cast over future,

      Integral to growth.

      Used by 'la machine',

      To rote us into part,

      And parcel of it,

      Mechanistic survival,

      Who dares disagree,

      In for a penny, in

      For a pound?- alival.

      Mitakuye Oyasin

      When every moment is

      Struggling with every

      Fiber to inhale, exhale,

      Inspire and expire

      Breath, feeling is

      A dream deferred,

      Unrealizable, they say.

      Yet, to feel builds emotions,

      Power innate, the thread

      Interweaving the fabric

      Of our inner-lives.

      Though, scientism projects

      Thought is power, sensing,

      Just informing, to be processed

      By our computer, brain, for exigency

      In programming, performance.

      While conscience intuits that

      Thoughts are emoting, voiced.

      ...That fear is naught, but,

      Shadows of past's unintegrated

      Experiences, cast over our

      Presence and future. While both,

      Integral to realizing insight,

      Growth, balance and movement,

      Are necessary to humanity.

      'La Machine', uses them to rote

      Us into unbeing an efficacious part

      And parcel of it, an automaton,

      Mecha, not orga, more,

      Better mechanistic survival,

      The reason for human being,

      In societies' eye. Who dares to

      Disagree, all in for a penny, in

      For a pound, mostly, decay bound.

      Sides, delusions, clouding their eyes.

      Although, feelings hibernating,

      Emotions, emerging with strength,

      Disciplined, which Castaneda relates

      As, 'the art of feeling awe',

      Can be concentrated. Focusing,

      Realizing reality on wing,

      Imbued co-creation in flight.

      As well, what of our soma's foci of

      Attention, solutioning all life,

      Through myriad inter-relations?

      What of the breadth of our

      Perceptions, the depth of every-

      Ones earthen, solar,

      Universal interconnections?

      ...Of the intimacy, heart's fathoms,

      Touch's immediacy, aural artistry?

      Mammon, mollock, duo-false-gods

      Of uber-wealth and war,

      Say, 'what of it', being

      Doesn't make money, take control,

      Projections do. 'We...' say, they're

      Le raison d'etre, potentia evolving,

      Humane being, alival. I would be

      Just for a day, as a mayfly, if I were

      More me, rather than as long as

      An eagle flies, selling out, killing.

      As The Gravity Of Your Abominations, You Thought You Could Spaceship Escape,

      Drags you back through the Solar-System you destroyed to burn before the Sun,

      On the judgment day you dictated, after cannibalizing the Earth to death

      And trying to run, you will know all life are needed threads in the fabric of life,

      That we couldn’t allow torn asunder, non-renewables should’ve been abolished

      Now, you think you live in the Weimer Republic, where fascist, notsee liberties

      Abounded, where genocides, exterminations and extinctions were just decadent

      Appetites for supremacists of all kinds to feast on, but, before you awaken from

      Notsee American dreaming, you’ll find yourself in a notsee German redux, where

      The Jews aren’t only the non-republican Caucasian infants to men being

      Genocided now, but, you too. Where a Baskin and Robbins, with its 21 flavors

      Of supremacy, have divided and conquered all for the white supremacy.

      'In Germany they [notsees] came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up

      Because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for Jews, and I didn't speak up

      Because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't

      Speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics,

      I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me,

      And by that time no one was left to speak up. - according to Pastor Martin

      Niemoeller, 1946', so the story goes, though, you’d know that they actually came

      First for the mentally ill, elderly, handicapped, diffabled, foreigners, Gypsies,

      Roma, homeless, long-term hospitalized, nursing home attendees, orphans, poor

      (CA inspired eugenics), like the tea partiers, republicans, and their dinos, are

      Doing now. You’d know the corporate structure has made a trap of this world,

      Yet, all life is in it, so 'we,...' can't underestimate our responsibility, that

      Generations past have heaped on our heads and shoulders by not acting on

      Theirs, then. You’d remember lessons of WWII, if you're not taking bullets,

      You're making them, I'm bleeding every moment for you, are you? You’d think of

      Dylan Thomas' poem's line, '...and death (murder) shall have no dominion...',

      And know, 'we, the people...' can make it so! Will you? You‘d know, as Happy

      Rhodes lyric relates, “…Words weren’t meant for cowards, be brave…”, and

      Write on, as this rogue’s scholar, reality, does for you, all for one, one for all!

      You’d also know that allowing evolution to be a common language, as it's the

      Thread that links every, in the fabric of life, is a good place to start, if we‘re to

      Change directions from the corporate structure’s convolution’s devolutionary one

      To an evolutionary one, to avoid the extinction of humanity and large mammals

      That can be seen on the horizon, racing towards us from our future, we‘ll only

      Have if we individually, relationally, communally, nationally and globally turn

      360 degrees around, back to life, nature‘s balance, the evolution and the future.

      Viva la evolution! From the heart in the heart of the heartland. What, do you

      Feel, think, does every cell in your body say, your heart bay, soma evoke?

      Some of the groups that I moderate, etc.:

      Disabled Greens News + discuss:

      Abuse in Therapy:

      Diffabled, Mental Health, all related issues, advocacy, + professionals:

      http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/Diffabled_MentalHealth_Action

      reality's My Space page, blog :)

      http://www.myspace.com/jamesmnordlund

      reality's Yahoo webhostsite :)

      http://www.thevolutionaries.com/home ,

      with clickable linx; and:

      http://www.thevolutionaries.com/index.html

      Actions on change.org:

      http://www.change.org/profiles/reality

      Wordpress blog, migrated from windows livespace:

      http://www.jamesmnordlund.wordpress.com/

      Reality's actions on Blogger, profile (google)

      http://www.blogger.com/profile/03746613683415101888

      Reality's Care2 profile page, et al

      http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=564162768

      http://my.care2.com/areality

      Reality’s profile on The Starlite Café:

      http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/myhome.php?user=reality1

      Reality's actions, profile on google :)

      http://www.google.com/profiles/jamesmnordlund

      Any problem has a solution, being that solution is a choice, as we are, Freud's sub and unconscious, Jung's collective unconscious, whether we're more in touch with reality, more acute foci of attention, more our true, inner-selves, relates to how concentrated or diluted our solutioning with reality is; ergo, whether we're more or less directing, creating the changes that constantly happen in our lives- and, to the extent that we do, co-creating reality. Copy, share, as you will :)

      james m nordlund,   reality (aja) :)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic