9169Support Team OASISin the NAMI-RI Walk!

  • Charles Feldman
    Aug 15, 2013
      I'm participating in 2013 NAMIWalk Rhode Island.

      You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your
      credit card. Click on the link below:

      http://namiwalks.nami.org/cfeldman?SID=3841860&LangPref=en-CA

      This link takes you to my personal NAMIWalks page. I have created this
      fundraising page because NAMI, and the work they do, is very important to
      me. Donating to me through this page is easy, fast and secure. Your
      donation will make a difference! All money donated to my Walk page this
      year goes to Team Oasis, the team from the Oasis Wellness and Recovery
      Center, where I now work. Team Oasis is doing its part to help NAMI-RI as a
      sister organization with which we have much contact and do many things
      together.

      I worked for NAMI for almost 15 years, and still co-facilitate a support
      group there. NAMI-RI helps people with mental illness and their families in
      ways too many to list. I have seen many people recover and grow through
      contact with NAMI. People still come up to me and tell me how crucial it
      was to have contact with NAMI-RI when they called and talked with me on the
      phone. They thank me profusely. I know the people who are still at NAMI-RI
      are providing the same level of support. When someone, or someone's family
      member, first comes down with a mental illness, knowing about NAMI can be a
      life-changing event. I am supporting this Walk so that NAMI can go on to
      become known throughout our state and our country, so people won't have to
      wait for years before finding the support they so desperately need.

      For more information on how YOU can participate in 2013 NAMIWalk Rhode
      Island, please visit our homepage.

      Thanks for your support!

      Charlie Feldman and Team OASIS

      Note: I am sending this out to three different lists, so some of you may
      receive this two or three times. My apologies for that.
      If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the
      entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

      IS THIS EMAIL GOING TO YOUR JUNK/BULK FOLDER?
      Add namiwalks@... to your address book to ensure that you receive all
      future emails in your Inbox.