9168Re: Act/Art: Good Independence Mth All, write on, create for liberty; corrected

  • james m
    Jul 31, 2013
      It was hacked, here corrected: Act/Art: Good Independence Mth All, create for liberty, write on :)
      These actions on Disabled Greens News and discussion: Act/Art: Good Independence Mth All, create for liberty, write on:

      This petition on change . org: Act: Independent:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/act-independent

      Some twigs of related poetree :)

      "All The News That's Fit (Not) To Print", But,
      Doesn't Fit Because Adv., Etc., Has Dibs
      ¡¡

      The real left is being exterminated at a greater rate
      Than ever in the united suck of assassins, there are
      So many ways to know, one, the media 5 ring circus
      Is in def con 3 mode, with the supposed progressive
      Dems, like MSNBC, leading the corporate structure's
      Convolution's devolutionary directions coning charge
      Against the people for the first time, usually that's fox
      + friends job- providing excellent cover to keep reality,
      Etc., out of the news. A closer look at a few rings,
      Chris and Rachel keep talking about how they can't
      Get enough of the part of the tea party who are for
      Solar power, supposedly, on their shows, so I guess
      If Hitler was for solar power they would have joined
      The majority of homosexuals at that time, in Nazi
      Germany, in support of his genociding the Jews, like
      They¡®re genociding non-rem, hetero, Caucasian
      Infants to men now, here? Next, the Trayvon Martin
      Ring, it surpassing the civil wrongs movement's
      Sherrod charade, where they legitimized the Tea
      Party for the republiconspiracy, already. I didn't think
      Acquittal of zimmerman was a possibility because
      The evidence supported a 1st degree murder con-
      Viction possibly, 2nd degree murder one definitely,
      And, knowing the state of the State of FL, and our
      Criminal, injustice system, I thought, he would¡¯ve
      Received the last minute manslaughter charge
      Conviction, at least, by the all female jury, which
      Prosecution may have not met all the prosecutorial
      Requirements for a conviction on. Yes, it's a tragic
      Travesty, one which the Justice Dept. is looking into
      Rectifying, yet, it doesn't mean that, as Shaka bs,
      A respected radio host, said on MSNBC, "racially,
      Things are 8 times worse now than during Jim Crow".
      Apparently, he hasn't bothered to Google Jim Crow
      Yet, so, to give a hand to the brother, I'll explain here
      How that's not true, for e.g., then, there was a few
      Actual 'lynchings' of African-Americans a week, at
      Minimum, now there aren't. Every million $ spent
      Now for show protests across the nation is a million
      We won¡¯t have 6 months from now when we need to
      Protect and get out the vote, to change the legislators,
      Who can then change legislation, like, 'stand your
      Ground', which is devolving our streets into a paradise
      For premeditated murderers. MHP is doing an ad for
      MSNBC which basically says, while we're struggling
      With it, of course, 'we like us some inequality'.
      A highly respected Professor at Brown Univ., whose
      Name escapes me, so we'll just call her Professor
      Crakomias, also extolling on the lack of progress
      And the surrendering to it in apathy by her and her
      Fellow African-American supremacists. Just one line
      Of her con will be addressed here, as she's a pro
      Academia supremacist, and we haven¡¯t the space
      Or time. She said, "the fantasmagorically successful
      African-Americans are discriminated against by their
      Inclusion". Which immediately reminded me of Sir
      Charles Barkley's whining for a decade about how,
      After he spent his 50 million $ on alcohol, whores, etc.,
      "African-Americans aren't getting the right amount of
      Team management, ownership opportunities", which
      Was accurate to a degree, though, there was nothing
      About Latinos not getting them in baseball, etc., yet,
      He came across as detached from reality, in a have-a-
      Lot bubble, for, most multi-millionaires are smart
      Enough to not whine about how they don't have it like
      That, when they actually do. Her realism was that the
      Poor world famous, young, healthy, multi-millionaires,
      Moguls of the celebrity supremacy, ¡°can't lead on, or
      Even publicly talk about, issues that are of import to
      African-Americans, because they will lose something,
      Possibly¡±. For the last half a century, if a non-rem
      Caucasian, heterosexual man said this he would be
      Called a sellout, yet, since the genocide of non-rem
      Caucasian infants to men is a cornerstone of u.s.a.'s
      Entire notsee global empire and war machine, the
      Rules that apply to non-rem males don't apply to any
      Other demographic, therefore, when "a N.... can't be
      Separated from a nickel", as Chris Rock relates, to
      Evolve, save society, he's, an exceptional exception,
      A ¡°victim of inclusion discrimination¡°, regardless of
      Him being a billionaire, etc.. This would be similar to
      The top 1 % crying, during king george and his dick,
      Cheney's, reign on the American way of life, that if we
      Just give them more they could turn the trickle-down
      Economics (which is really vacuum-up) pissing on the
      Middle-class to poor into a shower. Yes, African-
      American supremacists ¡°Loves them some inequality¡°,
      MHP, don't they? That's one reason they¡¯re 'all in' on
      Backsliding against civil rights, called ¡°kids first¡±,
      Which will turn out to be worse than king george and
      His dick, Cheney's 'leave no kids behind alone' prog.,
      Taking place in engineering of numerous education
      Systems for special, their, kids, which they want to be
      Paid for with your tax $, taking more $ then their share
      From the public one, and having the corp. $ also. This
      Societal re-engineering into existence of the pre-
      Plessey vs. Ferguson supremacy court decided
      Education system, that being 'separate and unequal',
      Is a central example of how progressive dems have
      Caved to dinos, who've caved to rems, who've caved
      To teabaggers. Making our country run by the white
      Supremacy permanently, for, the supremacists might
      Wear different color hoods or hoodies, but, they all do
      The bidding of the white one. ¡°Ebony and Ivory
      Working together in perfect harmony¡± for tri-partisan
      Sausage-making, to screw the people with. So, now
      The white-supremacist, (a)moral majority, which is a
      Minority, the bad cop of the supposed Christians,
      Has their voucher, religious, and prep schools paid for
      By you, and the African-American supremacists,
      A minority too, good cop of the supposed Christian
      Supremacy, have their charter schools paid for by
      You too (as well as Churches, corps., etc.), privatizing
      Corporatizing, theocratizing (to get around that pesky
      Constitution, separation of Church and State) of the
      Public education system, which the majority of kids
      Must attend, to steal tax $, destroy the education
      System, is almost complete. The African-American
      Supremacy "loves them some inequality", MHP,
      Don't they? Or, is it that the dinos have joined white
      Supremacists in vampirizing to cannibalizing the
      Nation in every way, the dino-in-chief, a duo to
      Seven grand-wizard of those many supremacies
      (Revelations), leading with his caving, being the best
      Thing for the republiconspiracy since one of his idols,
      Reagan's constant high treason almost destroyed this
      Nation? Albeit, he's not a reagan-Nagin, BUT, he's not
      Only delivered this country to a legitimized white
      Supremacy, the teabaggers, he's handed extinction
      Of humanity and large mammals to the corporate
      Structure, and that's just his first 5 of 8 years- do you
      Really think ebony/ivory are going to allow real reform
      On immigration, etc.? For e.g., economic cannibalism:
      Detroit, it being the largest u.s.a. city to go bankrupt,
      Today; and there being no clean coal, oil or nuclear
      Waste, while even worse ¡°natural gas is frakin¡¯ crackin¡¯
      The Earth, the resulting earthquake will level L.A.,
      Cost trillions, etc.¡± (from the epic movie, ¡®Gasland Part
      II¡®), are indicators of our lack of any future at all under
      Ebony/ivory rule. We can't allow the centrist-in-chief to
      Bail out bankrupt cities, those unnatural disasters not
      Being prevented, purposely, like the levees not being
      Reinforced in N.O., LA, and king george and his dick,
      Cheney, along with the elite of the republiconspiracy,
      Non-prevention of the terrorist attacks on 9-11-2001,
      To steal every citizen's tax $, ebony and ivory dividing,
      Conquering, liquidating all lifes assets, asses in perfect
      Harmony. Addressing one lie from Barack's fiscal
      Speech today, "we can stop the partisanship to raise
      The debt ceiling", partisanship isn't a problem, the
      Rems practicing 'scorched Earth' politics 5 minutes
      After they lose the Presidency, 'slashing and burning',
      Politically, as they go, is. Their extremist obstruction,
      Which is unending treason, doesn't allow the dems a
      Choice, they must stand up to them, or the nation's
      Destruction would be near. Not paying our bills as a
      Nation, by not raising it, would economically destroy
      Us, the uber-fascism=centrism-in-chief's caving to the
      White supremacy would totally destroy us. Before the
      Decoupling of SNAP from the Farm Bill, the dems
      Were half caving to the rems by suggesting that Food
      Stamps, be cut by 4.1 billion $, which would have killed
      Thousands of lower-middle-class to poor, intolerable.
      Every year the dinos will cave more and it will only get
      Worse, unless we stop them. Our struggling with dinos
      To be dempublicans is reversing itself, progressive
      Dems are backsliding into dems, dems to dinos, dinos
      Are turning into remocrats. Before this nation devolves
      Into a Baskin and Robbins of 21 flavors of supremacy,
      We must exercise our rights, if not they¡¯ll wither like
      An unused muscle, as will our freedom if we don¡¯t
      Exercise it¡¯s Siamese twin brother, responsibility, for
      We¡¯re the life indivisible, individuals with illimitable
      Potential, lifelong students, ever-evolving, or witnesses
      Of humanities¡¯ extinction with a whimper being forced
      Down all our throats by the one-world gov¡®t- not
      The U.N., rather, the U.S.. If not you, then who, now,
      Then when, here, where? Viva la evolution. Be well.

      An Advance on Perdition's Pay

      What will be the burning bush
      On that day, when the nature
      Of relations are understood?
      Who our Moses, leading us
      Through the sea of fire,
      Our future pyre piling high?
      It burning, consuming,
      Our remaining delusions, leaving
      Despair or purifying minds 'til
      Our questions again can arise,
      As their somatic sense is
      Finally surmised. Will we
      Then knowing, soothe
      The grieving, calm fears,
      Allow for the tears. Be so,
      Our well¡¯s light fills memories.

      Though life's nexus may have
      Been rare within us, we only
      Gloried in grandeur.
      Instead of gloating
      We could¡¯ve been emoting!
      Yet, we won't have time for growth,
      Somatically, until we are
      The answers living the questions!
      Then, in the last days,
      One may know earth-murder,
      Denial of reality,
      Could've been stopped,
      As the nuclear ages' being borne,
      Again, should've. Must I be a last
      Of the humanes before
      The extinction, less than
      The length of one life away,
      A lone writer on the storm? Will
      The conspiracy of silence end?
      Will we take back the day?

      ( 97', before nuclear test ban treaty fell )

      A Mystery?

      It's been said, the heart must be
      As a clay vessel, broken, then
      Its contents flow to the ocean.
      How about oceans,
      Need they be broken by the
      38,000 tons of nuclear waste
      Dumped in them everyday and
      Their last 2, of 17, fisheries
      Being depleted, for their life
      To fly to the heavens?

      What of Kosovo, Iraq, Rwanda,
      Does our denial of our
      Narcissistic nihilism demand
      We turn a blind eye to
      The cycles of militarism,
      That first build up the sides
      Needed for war, then
      Dictate one's destruction,
      At all life's cost and
      Necrophilia's gain?

      What of Littleton, do kids need
      To be sociologically programmed
      By psychic terrorism five years
      In advance, to mirror the worst
      Of us, in order to further the
      Republican conspiracies' making
      Its mask of morality more
      Ornate and profusely adorned?
      Aren't the 13 kids killed everyday
      By guns too high a price to pay
      For the convenience of blinders?
      Have we forgotten, it takes
      A village to raise a child, and
      Biophilia to educate, that
      It took a universe to create?

      Isn't the salience of social
      Division's results to high
      A price for our delusions
      Of control and hierarchy, and
      Will furthering them remedy or
      Just delude us more?
      Still, they corrupt absolutely,
      Their technocracies' cults
      Of science and greed
      Aren't separated from the 'state'!
      Isn't the extinction of 50,000
      Species annually a denial of
      Our perdition, and thus
      Humanities' future death knell
      Ringing now, silently?

      Still, what do they say of
      Icarus on wing, sky bound,
      Excess emotion, lack of foresight,
      The vanity of youth's folly?
      Does death really need
      To ride on the young's backs?!
      I say, reveal the devil in
      Its details; yet, judge not.
      Be the life and, as
      The caged bird, sing, because...

      (In memoriam, a month after the Littleton H.S. massacre)

      Take Back The Day

      Freud suggests dreams are our wish fulfillment run amok,
      Jung states dreams are a virtual window to our sub and
      Unconsciousness's, yes and yes, yet, also so much more.
      Putting the remocrat conspiracies' psychic terrorism aside
      For a second, although, it makes dreaming a deadly liability,
      One can't imagine the possibilities that lay within dreamscape.
      Since we're all narcissistic/nihilists, or better, nihilistic/narcissists
      Personality sufferers, as Freud said, healthy neurotics, at best,
      Our false-egos determine inabilities to concentrate our solutions
      With reality, to be real, while our societies warring on the middle-
      Class to poor, exterminating humanity and large mammals
      To their extinction, dictate ever-increasing mechanization
      Of life, which makes it ever harder to be in touch with reality,
      Or even ourselves. That road of life-long ignorance, paved
      With the blood of countless beings, species, determines
      An oppositional mass-delusional construct, collective non-
      Consciousness, which is attempting to realize an antithetical
      To reality paradigm, forcing the universe to turn its back
      On the united suck of assassins, as it's the epicenter of
      The corporate structure's convolution's devolutionary direction's
      Emanations, as, individually, our souls have turned their back
      On us. As well, the intellectual elites panacea of mind-
      Engineering dualities, dichotomies, supposed sides, separation
      As a delusion, and 'mental compartmentalization', replacing
      Our consciousness and its evolution with computerization
      Of the brain for uber-functioning, supposed sukcess, has herded
      The majority into being not much more than extinction incarnate.
      That devastation of our psyches, which began with illimitable
      Potential, with its mirror-imaged machine brain details
      Individually the same ever more vacuous processes of tech
      Advance as panacea in technocracies murder of the Earth,
      That being the largest b-line to the supposed ever-increasing
      Garnering of delusional profits, pleasures, and supposed
      Power, in ever-increasingly cyclical and centralizing patterns.
      Simply, the universe abhors a vacuum, so, it's quickly filled,
      Individually, in our mind's and bodies increasingly not being,
      Communally in vampirism, societal, in crisis management,
      Cannibalistic economics, and their hoped for unnecessary,
      'Unending war' (the second largest b-line to delusional profits
      In the short-term, determining astronomically larger real
      Deficits in the long run) and planetary, the extreme use of non-
      Renewable fuels determining the permanent altering of weather
      Cycles and global warming, realizing not only the increasing
      Frequency, severity, of supposed natural disasters, but, also,
      The greatly increased probability of all life ending events like
      The reversal of Earth's polarity, and/or movement of Earth's
      Poles, as well as the degradation of the Earth's orbit around
      The Sun, astronomically increasing the Earth's fever, global
      Scorching. You see, the same as society murders individuals
      With vampirism, the rems 'suck', etc., they're doing the Earth,
      Determining the delusional construct of scarcity replace the
      The Universes¡¯ reality of abundance, the Solar System
      Collapsing instead of expanding when the Earth is destroyed,
      Etc.. So, the dream world is supposed to be where our slothful
      False-ego selves (as we are self-possessed and possession
      Is nineteenth's of the law) are put on the bench, and our inner,
      Higher, true selves somatically take the reins, realizing much
      More growth in our beings than we allow in our supposedly
      Awakened states. Sharing a dream used to be the brilliance
      Of being humane, and now it's our utter devastation we must
      Awaken from, if humanity is to have a future at all. For, as
      Reagononomics, voodoo, disaster economics, 'trickle down',
      Which was actually vacuum-up (only leaving that little dust that
      Trickled down when you turned off the vacuum), detailed
      Gingrich's 'contract with America' was actually a contract on
      America, so too 'the American dream' of lifelong business
      Hard work supposedly allowing a middle-class to exist, and
      'Having a dream', supposedly focusing the 'passion' of one's
      Life to fruition, when it's really specialization dictating that all
      Go along to get along with unbeing into humanities' extinction,
      As well as 'El Norte, the dream of the north', vacuuming South
      And Central America to North America, are only fancier
      Aspects of their convolution¡®s devolutionary direction,
      We all must be awakened from if we are to be the evolution,
      And, only if we evolve, exist, individually, nationally, planetarily.

      Supposed Christian Al-Queda and their Taliban

      The Teabaggers and their remocrats, control their dinos,
      Libertarians, dempublicans, and are the republican conspiracy,
      Half of the bi-polar axi of supposed power, globally, with
      The totalitarian conspiracy, and their socialists and anarchists
      The other half, all deluded by the construct of materialism,
      Adhering to the supposed definition of profit, pleasure, power
      As destruction to extinction, universally, anyone who isn't
      Them is the enemy, a non-conspirator, non-supremacist, food,
      At best. In the united suck of assassins, the republican half
      Rules, the Teabaggers and rems, the bad cop, dinos and dems,
      Etc., the good cops of the supposed Christian conspiracy, the
      (A)moral majority, that's a minority, and the civil wrongs
      Movement (the African-American supremacy and their bosses,
      The white supremacy, being minorities too), are their leaders.
      All terrorist attacks are being committed by either supposed
      Christian Al-Queda or supposed Islamic Al-Queda, all traitors
      Committing high to very low treason every moment, everyday,
      Against self, family, friends, community, employers, peers,
      Humanity, life, Earth, Great Spirit, Buddha, God, Vishnu,
      The Tao, Yahweh, Confucius, Marx, Atheism, agnosticism,
      Existentialism, all art and science, he evolution, and the
      Universe. This is how Hitler rose to power, not by corrupting
      The generals, by converting file clerks, secretaries, police,
      Receptionists to notsyism, they doing the opposite of their
      Jobs, life, to destroy all non: fastcists and notsees, committed
      Treason constantly. In the Weimar Republic of Germany
      There was a supposed sexual liberation going on that also
      Turned into pedocide programs mass-raping the non-rem
      Male kids into or out of notsyism, into or out of society.
      There it was also led by the LGBTQ community, it destroying
      All they were ordered to for Hitler, until he was done using
      Them and killed them all in the ¡°night of the long knives¡±,
      Which the rems will also do here. As well, the closest thing to
      The ancient Hebrews made up 'devil', that doesn't exist, is the
      Remocrats genocide's, (of non-remocrat conspirator infants to
      Men, who are heterosexual) produced demons, which lead
      Their psychic army, called 'the suck', the psychic terrorism.
      The pedocide corrupting kids astral bodies into demons,
      Wooed into being stolen away from them in their dreams,
      That feed on the souls of all the infants that the suck
      Assassinates in the crib, as well as all those murdered.
      Since the millennium, the ebony and ivory supremacies,
      Have worked together in perfect harmony, the African-
      American supremacy almost replacing the totalitarian one
      In the axi of supposed power. All supremacies, including
      Women's, LGBTQ's, are subcontractors doing the mass-
      Rape of non-rem kids, and their subsequent destruction
      To murder, for the white, male, heterosexual, supposed
      Christian and academic supremacies, who've historically
      Ruled in the usa, 'you keep what you suck, kill', they
      Say. That genocide of the demographic with the most
      Evolutionary growth in the last fifty years, non-rem boys
      To men, who are Caucasian and heterosexual, is the
      Extinction of humanity, large mammals, and murder
      Of Earth. This has been engineered by universal conspiracy
      To replace nature¡®s abundance with la machine¡®s scarcity.
      Uber-ruled by the corporate structure's oligarchic, rich,
      Supremacy's, and their enforcers, plutocratic, politician,
      Supremacy's, their convolution's devolutionary direction,
      Dividing, conquering people into 1 or more of the 21 Baskin
      And Robbins flavors of supremacy. How can we forget,
      We were supposed to be getting rid of the supremacies, not
      Conspiring with, and multiplying them, equality of fastcism
      To notsyism is no equality at all, only the divided can be
      Conquered, for life is indivisible, and we're responsible?
      Universal truths have been buried, like, one only deserves
      The rights they afford others, and a lesson from WWII, if
      You're not taking bullets, you're making them, light is way.
      How have the rems and dems, the duopoly, changed their
      Political theater to meet the needs of king george and his
      Dick, Cheney's, high treason of purposely not preventing
      The attacks on 9-11-01, along with the elite of the remocrat
      Conspiracy, and the dems need to project that they weren't
      Conspiring with the rems to gut the economy in order to
      Escalate the war against the middle-class to poor in 2008?
      Simply by the more extreme use of duality, the first African-
      American President rides into the Whitehouse, instantly
      Attacked by the white supremacy, you're either the good
      Black supremacy, or the Bad, white supremacy, now,
      The ebony and ivory of the supposed Christian conspiracy,
      Supposed Christian Taliban and Al-Queda, doing the terror
      Attacks or covering up for them by projecting that gun
      Control could stop a terrorist attack, working together in
      Perfect harmony. For e.g., the Sandy Hook Elementary
      School was chosen because I 'told the world that uber-storm
      Sandy was engineered by the weather machine's to cut the
      Vote, to advantage rems' and to show me that, 'rems don't
      Have to rape kids anymore, they can just murder them'. The
      Civil wrongs leaders immediately called the Newtown, CT
      Terrorist attack, 'the Sandy Hook shooting', to diminish the
      Rage it caused as much as possible, in its effecting change,
      And 'called for gun control', the bad cop, rems, said, as
      Usual, it's 'a couple bad apples perfect stormin'' and 'gun
      Control would be the death of liberty'. Setting the stage for
      The extreme, supposedly, opposed views to clash and not
      Even meet in the middle. Yes, we want gun control, and
      Liberty, yet, neither of them really wanted either. Gun
      Control would set the dinos up for possible losses in 2014,
      Liberty would demand gun control, so, the more extreme
      Can't as easily not afford those same liberties they demand,
      To others, therefore, the status-quo, snafu, was in order, by
      The dinos not changing the filibuster when they could've
      And giving their political capital to the rems, and the rems
      Extremely obstructing in Congress with the filibuster, etc..
      When the silence speaks to you, will you listen and stand?

      'Kids First' Lies Must Give Way To Truth, Reality

      That 'leave no childs behind alone' was divide and conquer.
      The war on youth¡¯s latest terrorist attack in Newtown, CT,
      Not called that for white supremacists did it and guns were
      Used, and ¡°we love us some guns¡°, should have shaken all
      The supremacies, especially the academic and plutocratic
      Ones, out of their complacency, yet, the status quo has
      Managed it by going the extra 100 miles, using the five ring
      Circus instead of the three. Usually, remocrat/dempublican/
      Multi-media, rings can massage the populace into accepting
      Anything. Rems, never having an interest in representing
      Their constituencies, as they really represent the corporate
      Structure, make believe that 85 % of rems aren¡¯t in support
      Of assault rifle ban, background checks for gun purchases,
      Etc., saying that they¡¯re tantamount to a losing of freedom,
      Etc., hyperbole, when they are just salesmen for the NRA,
      Who are gun runners. Then the reasonable dems broadly
      And deeply, cover all the bases, the progressive ones even
      Continually dispel the rems pathological lying, and it comes
      Down to the dino-in-chief, Congress, media not being able
      To get even weak background check legislation passed.
      The rems gave great show, for them, totally ignoring reality,
      The massacre of 20 kids, 6 teachers and admin. of Sandy
      Hook Elementary, projecting a fake realism instead, with
      Fox¡®, etc., ample help. The dems, superb, tears to eye
      Nightly, The Consoler-in-chief, brought us to our knees,
      Eyes raised to the sky. The ¡®news, cult of personality,
      Casters¡¯ were evolutionary even. The rems won, ¡®cause
      The dems want them to, for, if rems win then the dems
      Have an excuse to ¡®have to¡¯ conspire with the corporate
      Structure more than their constituencies would allow,
      Ergo, they get ¡®paid¡¯ more, just not as much as the rems
      Get from the corporations. You see conciliary-in-chief, told
      Harry, the Man, Reid to not unfix the filibuster, as the fix
      Has been in for years, nothing gets passed without 60 vote
      ubermajority in the Senate, so, almost nothing, except dems
      Selling rems proposals, gets passed. That way everybody
      Has plausible deniability, all pointing fingers at the other guy,
      While they all just get paid more and more from the corps.,
      For getting less and less done, a bureaucrat's pipedream.
      Everybody swearing they¡¯re for stopping the obstruction that has
      Caused such partisan divide, and they're doing everything they
      Can about it, bipartisanship, the demand of the day, when they
      Have it now, its just called sausage making, and you know who
      Gets the sausage that they make, and where we get it, hard.
      Did you vote for a butcher, I was hoping I voted for a leader,
      Or, at least a politician, not a sausage maker. So, of course
      Harry didn¡¯t stop predominantly rem obstruction, with real
      Filibuster reform, he could have done it with just the dems.
      Though, one might ask, why does the 3 ring circus want there
      To be not weaker monthly terrorist attacks, to slowly subjugate
      The people, instead of such a horrific and vile one that might
      Stir parents to act, the only logical conclusion is they think
      They¡¯ll profit from the uber-terrorism, just as the terrorists
      Think they will. How, many ways, multi-media manufacturing
      Perception, then concepts, then consensus, then consent, or,
      At least apathy, surrender, in a word, soft-brainwashing.
      More centralizing profit, pleasure, power in ever increasing
      Cyclical patterns, $, and getting more of it, by oppressing
      The voters, (like the Supremacy Court just did, because the
      Status-quo-in-chief¡¯s choice of Kagen as a supremacy Court
      Unjustice was equal to picking a moderate rem because she
      Just has to play girl scout and constantly recuse herself,
      When the rightwing Unjustices never recuse themselves,
      Another example of why dems mostly lose, rems only play
      Hardball, dems only play softball) increasing the vacuum-up
      Economics that only leaves a trickle down after, so if
      You¡¯re born middle-class to poor, and aren¡¯t rem, you die
      Middle-class to poor, they¡¯re all keepers of the status-quo.
      80 % of us are downwardly mobile, 20 % up, determining
      An only increasing chasm between the have lots/haves and
      Have nots. Why are '...we, the people...' believing their song,
      Dance, smoke, mirrors, it's easier, yet, we must remember,
      Convenience doesn't further, perseverance does. Still,
      They say, ¡°there¡¯s those pesky parents, thinking they¡¯re
      The only people to ever lose a kid for the team, who just
      Won¡®t go away¡°. So, the 3 wouldn¡¯t do, so, they brought in
      The religious ring, and the supposed left ring, peaceniks.
      Now we got spells spun that are mentally binding, soon
      Those parents knew how much, deeply, not only the rems,
      White supposed Christian supremacists, dems, African-
      American, etc., supposed Christian supremacists (the good
      And bad cops of the supposed Christian conspiracy), care,
      There¡¯s most other patriarchal orthodox religions, ethical
      Groups chiming in. Also the supposed left, progressive
      Dems, occupiers, civil wrongs movement, human rights groups,
      Etc., testifying, pontificating. Now, those parents know
      They¡¯re being helped, everyone's trying for real, onboard,
      The machine of democracy is grinding and grinding. Wait,
      But, there isn¡¯t even any sausage coming out, whose fooling
      Who? All five rings sighed in relief when we had the Boston,
      MA, terrorist attack, and the West, TX, near Waco, potential
      Terrorist attack, perfect segue to snafu, as military would
      Say. You see without the engineering of the status-quo,
      Societies game wouldn¡¯t be as fixed, the corporate structure¡¯s
      Convolution would make lots less $, the potential for people
      Wanting to stop the extermination to extinction of humanity
      And large mammals and Earth-murder would increase, the
      Convolutionaries won¡¯t allow that, especially not plutocratic
      Supremacists, politicians, who, in united suck of assassins,
      Have more centralized power than any monarchy. For e.g.,
      The pedocide programs that genocide non-rem Caucasian
      Boys to men for the republican conspiracy destroying and
      Raping them, etc., to give sports contracts, etc., to rems
      And African-Americans, etc., supremacies males, etc., like
      Pharaoh genociding the Jews first born males of olde. Non-
      White males aren¡®t worse athletes, they¡®re genocided more.
      Another example, for 20 years the White, African-American
      Supremacies have conspired to legitimize ¡°voucherizing¡±
      Schools for the Whites, as they already had their ¡®special¡¯
      Schools for their special kids, preps, etc., yet, they wanted
      Every tax payer to pay for them. Though, the real left, even
      The supposed left had to nod their heads, were successfully
      Struggling to stop them, so, the ebony and ivory supremacies
      Working together in perfect harmony came up with a long-term
      Plan as the basis for this conspiracy, ebony will legitimize white
      Special schools getting paid for by all if they get special ones
      Like ivory has for their special supposed Christian, and well off,
      Kids too. The basis of it had to be a subtle disinformation prog.,
      Thus enters their code exceptionalism. You see it¡¯s basis was
      In the truisms of the 70¡¯s, African-American kids were universally
      Subjected to their parents previously being genocided, losses,
      Disadvantages, etc., and their effects, so, the civil wrongs
      Movement, etc., could make arguments that weren¡¯t sound as
      Long as they were couched in the necessary (and continuing
      To this day) redressing of that immense historical inequity, etc..
      So, special programs, special consideration when dealing with
      Their terrorism against non-rem whites (for the kluckaz), etc.,
      Were in order, and came about. For decades that went on
      And society segregated under ebony, ivories¡¯ direction, and
      Ebony grew in power, predominantly from their alternative
      Economies (crime, control of streets for ivory and business)
      Unending growth. Which led to symposiums, projects, etc.,
      On the wants of equality giving way to wants of power, greed.
      Until it became the b.s. of ebonies superiority, which only
      Comes to the fore¡¯ ¡°when they¡¯re not around ivory¡±, ergo,
      Charters, and the corporatizing, privatizing of the public school
      System, the wants of the chosen minorities, ebony and ivory,
      Outweighing the needs of the majority, the current destruction
      Of public education we¡¯ve been unable to stop, followed. They
      enforce, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
      Gandhi said, ¡°...be the change you wish to see in the
      World¡±. If you don¡¯t want terrorists to think destruction
      To extinction is profit, pleasure, power, you don¡¯t allow that
      Delusional construct to get continually ¡¯used¡¯ by all five
      Rings, same as the silence is golden crowd, who are running
      All the way to the bank and depositing it, for ¡°shutting t...
      F...u...¡±. In times of struggle, do we accept unacceptable,
      Hoping to survive, and giving up our lives in the process,
      Like sand grasped too tightly isn¡®t there when you have a look,
      Or do we continue to be alival, feeling, thinking, evoking more,
      Not less? Gandhi also said, '...Abhaya, fearlessness, is most
      Important for an individual, and a nation'. With lifted voice,
      Will we demand all exercise their civic responsibility, our
      Leaders lead, stop their legacy building for the dino-in-chief,
      Sausage making, act for real change, or will we not only be
      Content with our kids being second to fourth class citizens
      In the future, also, accept their continual mass slaughter?

      silent siren = totalitarianism/notseeism

      With PRISM/AAP, the gov¡¯t¡¯s collecting
      All communication, obsolescence of rights,
      Liberty's torch scorched, bell cracked,
      Knell snatched, how can she go on.
      Gaia's silence implores, humanity
      Be not my stillbirth.

      Sitting While Medicine Wheel's Flute Plays

      Listening to a song sung and un, without words
      And nature's sing me, I'm naught, but, it's echo
      And the mountain which does not rise as that eagle's
      Talon leaves a rock perched in its eyre, I,
      At the top. Singing, this voiceless rock that isn't,
      Resounds a universe's song, which leaving as
      A talon did, is felt sky bound, for, it ever plays on.
      Now, a galactic wind weaves me through that
      Stormless storm, on this unspeck of dust, to here.
      When breath is stilled, thoughts calmed, there's one
      Mind, walking nature's abundant balance. All
      Beings are needed threads in the fabric of life,
      We can't allow to be torn asunder by scarcity.

      feminism

      In the rear view mirror, I think not. Since its roots in the
      Abolition and Suffragette Movements, with Harriet Tubman,
      Sojourner Truth, Lucretia Mott, Elizabeth Stanton, Susan B.
      Anthony, etc., the women¡¯s movement ¡°...came a long way...¡±,
      Before becoming the feminist movement with great works by
      Simone de Beauvoir, ¡®The Second Sex¡¯ and Betty Freidan,
      'Feminine Mystique', to this era¡¯s Gloria Steinem, etc.. Still,
      Globally, real feminists have been evolutionary, as well,
      Not female supremacists mostly interested in getting what
      They can for women, themselves, girls and families, how, a
      Collateral detail, equality of fastcism/notsyism is no equality
      At all, that having spawned a backlash, they¡¯re seeing with
      Resurgence of the patriarchy/matriarchy, pushed globally,
      And the war on middle-class to poor men spilling over to
      Women in the last decade. We see this in the multi-media
      Conspiracy, female supremacists of our day jumping at the
      ¡®Toonity to attack Julian Assange, to "...advance their
      Issues...", etc.. Yet, women having more than closed
      The gap in most areas, are leaving female supremacists,
      And their projections of women in permanent victimhood,
      Who must, therefore be continually compensated, behind.
      Though, as long as dino-in-chiefs, dems play pussy and
      Watch while the people get fkd, continually, the republican
      Conspiracies increasing their supposed Christian blitzkrieg
      Against all life will continue, increasing in speed and scope.
      The real left, feminists, must bother to keep demanding dems
      Be dems, not just dinos licking rems from head to toe when
      They see them, like Dino did in the Flintstones. Dr. Tiller's
      Assassination, and the constant broad national attacks on
      Women's reproductive rights must only be struggled with
      More, until they¡¯re no more. Barack's lunching, wining and
      Dining rems for the last month has spurred on the terrorist
      Attack on the Boston, MA, Marathon, with 3 dead and 103
      Wounded, which they're at least calling that, whereas,
      The anti: women, kid, union, public education movement¡¯s
      Terrorist attack on Newtown, CT, assassinated 20 kids, and
      6 school staff, is still being just projected as only a ¡°Sandy
      Hook shooting", executed by the rems because I told all
      That the uber-storm Sandy was engineered by the Gov¡®t¡®s
      HAARP, etc., weather machine program to decrease voting
      And terrorize voters in dem States, etc.. As the latest attack
      Was purposely executed on Tax day by the teabaggers. If
      A USA citizen is murdered anywhere in the world, there's a
      Strong response, terrorist attacks happening 1 per month,
      Here for years are swept under the rug, because they're
      Planned, organized, timed, and executed by teabaggers,
      Supposed Christian rems, white supremacists. President,
      We need gun legislation, BUT, that won¡¯t even diminish the
      Terrorist attacks that you take in stride because they¡¯re not
      Happening in Chicago, NYC. There's other great work that
      Still needs doing: global rape's rise, not just in the military;
      Global female infanticide; glass ceiling; need more supremacist
      Plutocrats, women; dinos caving on cuts to economic stimulating
      Progs. that support women and their families; castration of
      Girls, teens globally; dems opening the door to cuts in Social
      Security to mostly elderly Caucasian women who the White
      And African-American supremacies don¡¯t give a hoot about,
      Also disabled Veterans, etc. (as those two are dividing
      And conquering the nation amongst themselves, like the
      Totalitarian and republican bi-polar axi of supposed global
      Power used to, ebony and ivory oligarchic and plutocratic
      Supremacists, who are ageists, working together in perfect
      Harmony); realizing the promise of the equal pay legislation;
      African-American women still have the largest rate of HIV
      Infections; women still occupy most of the minimum and
      Lower wage jobs; etc.. Remember, if you¡¯re not taking
      Bullets, you¡¯re making them, and if you don't exercise your
      Responsibility, its Siamese twin sister, freedom, will wither
      Like an unused muscle, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs
      To be exorcized before its exercised. Ghandi said, ¡°...be
      The change you wish to see in the world...¡±, and, "...abhaya,
      Fearlessness, is most important for an individual, and a
      Nation...". If not now, when, here, where, you, who?
      Feel, think, evoke, be! Viva la evolution, viva Green Party.

      ¡¡
      ¡¡
      ¡¡
      ¡¡

      Chameleon Karma

      (Karma isn't history, is real cause, effect to the x th
      degree, what goes around comes around, immediately
      and eventually, possibly, yet, more intricately.
      When one might suggest that anything is a result
      of karma, or one's karma, that's not truth,
      even though we also can't say that it isn't true.
      To begin to understand karma one needs
      to study both Hindu and Buddhist perspectives
      on it, as well as Dharma, which isn't weaved
      within the karmic wheel, and is the path we strive....
      An ideal. It's said, a butterfly fluttered trivial breeze
      south of the Equator can become a gale north of it,
      with poetic license. This gives an inkling
      of the intricacy in discerning what is, or could be
      karmic. Those who say everything is, are mistaken,
      while we can't say something is not. It's said only
      Buddhas, and possibly Prophets, can discern
      the true nature of an event back to its beginning,
      seeing into past lives, et al. That gives a clue
      to the impossibility of one abusing another
      and suggesting it's their karma, accurately;
      or trying to manipulate another with the same,
      although, sadly, this is done constantly.
      As one sows, so shall one reap.)

      Chameleon Karma

      Darkness plummets a man¡¯s mind
      As he deflowers a girl before her time,
      Against her will, a heinous crime.
      The River Ganges sees, rushing,
      Reflecting, as it flows to the sky.
      Brings Rama and Shiva tears to eye.
      His soul turned its back on him,
      Now, third eye blind, he¡¯s just
      Doing time, out of, or in a jail,
      The prison of his crime. In India,
      What can we do, the shout anew.
      Echoing back on a Summer¡¯s breeze,
      Who can we be, in nature¡¯s balance,
      Harmony, if we don¡¯t do
      What we must do?

      "What's Love Got To Do With It..."

      They say, a rose by any other...,
      Would still be as sweet....
      Every 9 seconds a woman is raped
      By someone who says he loves her.
      Give a real gift to sisters,
      And brothers, all, reach one,
      And teach one, to not be a
      Link in that patriarchal chain,
      Not adding to that number of
      Humanities bane, not a statistic
      in la machine's game, ever;
      From this Valentine Day on.

      one's mental cell

      Delusional walls,
      Built with illusional bricks;
      One's personal hell.

      multumultum

      As machinations of
      Travailing winds,
      Miraging, veil and mirror
      Narcissistic nihilistic
      False-ego, as self,
      We evince to be!

      "...Of..., By..., For...?"

      Pondering the nature of
      Some peoples character
      Has led me to conclude,
      Their despicable actions,
      Though masked by
      Purported concern, therapeutic
      Intervention, are what's so.
      Stories about the one legged
      Baseball player, or
      The man without a face,
      While inspiring
      In and of themselves,
      Are poor masks for
      The premeditated malpractice
      That takes place within these walls.

      A woman raped in the very
      Corridor she must walk
      Up and down; day in day out!
      A man-child grew up here
      Stories to tell, they, supposedly,
      Allow to curse, intimidate and
      Dominate others. Giving him
      All the rope he wants, then
      Snapping the noose;
      Strapping down, drugging,
      Seclusion. Without boundaries
      What client wouldn't become
      Out of hand; where's the care?

      Their fabrications told over and
      Over, manufacturing psych.
      Histories, means to ends,
      Political, social, religious to
      Discriminate for delusional profits
      And pleasures; remove competition.
      Their best, counter-transference,
      The opposite of mental health!
      A heart can be killed, yet,
      Heart never murdered!
      Did they ever know the
      First tenet of all helping
      Professions, "do no harm"?

      Thanx

      While feeling sacred on
      This All Hallow's Day,
      I also feel pangs of the
      Hungry, so wrought by
      The profane; for the food
      Wasted by us could feed
      All the world's.... Yet,
      Betwixt, in the mundane
      It's only hurled.

      clarity

      Sword that cuts all ways,
      Without, for, there's no cutting;
      And a pointless point.

      If

      One lived as prayer,
      Their light adding
      To the well of light,
      Their every step in grace,
      They left no footprints;
      That will echo always.

      (With Mother Theresa in mind)

      rahim

      Is man deserted in the Middle East?
      Does it bleed him as we bleed the earth,
      The fouling of one sky always following?

      How could the sons of Isaac and Ishmael,
      So, not remember their way? Thinking
      They're choosing peacing and warring on
      Each other for delusional profits, pleasures,
      While sanguine sands mark their real loss
      Of life, humanities' loss of time.

      Wasn't it written, God is watching and
      We are returning, as the home of heart
      In a child beckons the man that becomes?
      Isn't it so, our souls call to us in silences?
      Yet, the military machine rolls. What is,
      Or could be, heard by any above this?

      A woman martyr, 18, imploded by the lies
      Taught to her from U.S. written, donated
      Textbooks, explodes, taking hers and
      Others lives from us. Same as the shining
      Sun seems to divine famine.

      Here, clouds relent, sustaining earth,
      Cleansing spiritually, some mind's eyes.
      While the media's constant chides of,
      "You're not the earth, reality isn't your
      Womb, rather, a tomb divined",
      Though, only smoke and mirrors, divide.

      Yet, the life, indivisible, defies, a flower
      Blossoms, Michaelangelo's... roll by,
      An avian's trill still rings true.
      So, what of me and you.

      Will we allow individual injustices to go
      Unchallenged, devolving into global ones?
      Our freedoms to wither, for, we didn't
      Exercise our responsibilities? Deaths
      Dirge to purge our evolutionary calling?
      Manifest destinies rag to drag us through
      Their mud, determining the unactuation
      Of life, our and large mammals extinction?

      Or, will birdsong be sung
      Of what we've done?
      Let not the only tear to eye be their
      Destined flood. Let our sojourns longing
      Redefine the sublime in mornings
      Awakening. Let life at humanities' hearth
      Grow, our being veracity and loving sow.

      (Title means returning to our eternal home)

      Going Sane, Or In?

      The F.B.I. knew, but, didn't tell. The military,
      No response until an hour after initial attack.
      No air force jets scrambled, to shoot the
      Commandeered ones down. Soon, the Central Lack
      Of Intelligence Agency will dictate, it wasn't known.

      According to the Emperor, in his new threads, he
      Will be "victorious in this Christian Crusade against
      All terrorists and their supporters", to the 4 corners.
      This while the British empire couldn't take the I.R.A.,
      Even on their best day. Yes, he really meant,
      Non-Christian, non-whites, especially the ones who've
      Been pounded for hundreds of years by war with the
      Brits, Russians, et al; and eventually, all who disagree.

      For, we can't forget his edict to the world,
      "Either you're on our side, or you're terrorists".
      As if this weren't criminal enough, they're talking
      About using nuclear weapons. So, we've W.W.III
      Against one of the poorest countries, already in rubble,
      Getting famine relief, who practice the fastest growing
      Religion, Islam, to kill them and cut OPEC's edge on
      US oil; while making radioactive dust?

      Then, a chorus of supposed feminists chime in,
      "They've oppressed women and children for years.
      War is good, as long as women are in leadership after."
      Have we forgotten, destruction and murder are
      Of no value, they just reinforce the effects of cyclical
      Deprivation? There are no "sides", that is a delusion?
      How could "we" be so lost, or let them lead us astray?

      Carry On

      "...We will never stop
      'Til we get our freedom..."
      The song sings, while them that kill it,
      Greed driven, avarice ridden, never
      Filling their enlarging hole inside, for,
      They can't be, nor hide
      Their poverty or deathly stride,

      Murder to die.
      These murderers of life
      For delusional profits and pleasures,
      Why aren't they tried?
      Delusions are sweet,
      Illusions sweeter.

      So, what do we do?
      Their choosing is losing their potential
      To grow, and personal power in the
      Moment so, we show the growth, and
      Walk towards the dream,
      We're realizing for both.

      While life, here and now, is the point
      Made with art, in our hearts,
      Our beings are the heart of the point.
      So, it is I stand and say,
      The murder stops here.
      Turning our back to the convolution,
      We walk, evolution's way.

      silent siren

      As embryo brought to not know,
      With ancient forests gone,
      Obsolescence of rights,
      Liberty's torch scorched, bell cracked,
      Knell snatched, how could she go on.
      Yet, borne in arms drawn
      From beyond man's loss,
      Though, bearing that cross,
      We, midwived through the body of blue, go!
      For, we hear the call resounding from earth,
      As the sun illumines and springs burst,
      Gaia's silence implores, humanity
      Be not my stillbirth!

      ¡°all is fair in love and war¡±

      If you hear it, flee, no matter how invincible you be.
      Real feminists are evolutionary, like me, and don¡¯t
      Destroy, murder; while our struggles must advance,
      For e.g., healthscare industry, etc., attempting to
      Impose remocratic Gov¡¯t into our lives, cutting
      Women¡¯s access, rights to healthcare, reproductive
      Rights, civil and human rights- they suggesting
      ¡°Being a woman is a pre-existing condition", etc..
      Yet, it doesn't hurt to remember that, while women
      Are over 51 % of the world, and some of them gave
      Birth to 100 %- there's a global war against middle-
      Class to poor men. Also, critical of the women¡¯s
      Conspiracy, we see these progressive societal signs
      As indicators that women¡¯s permanent victim-hood,
      And supposed concurrent lack of responsibility for
      Society embracing the devolutionary direction can
      Be considered officially coming to a close; ergo,
      Excuses for their Nazism should also lessen over
      Time- not lessen getting equality, just assassin
      Superiority in the united suck of assassins food-
      Chain. Here, women are 53 % of the population,
      Have more $, as a whole, are the voting majority
      And purposely don¡¯t run for office or vote for
      Women (as the interlocking, interlaced societal
      Systems, unnaturally based on the convolutions
      Scarcity, have placed women on a higher rung
      On assassins, $ and baring kids worth, ladders
      hierarchy), have more entering college and univ.,
      Girls have closed gap in test scores with boys in
      Pre-high school, live 5 years longer, etc.. Ergo,
      Women¡¯s roles in the corporate structure¡¯s war
      Against middle-class to poor men must stop,
      As the war must; otherwise, the dictation of the
      Extinction of humanity and large mammals, the
      Corporate structure¡¯s ¡®final solution¡¯, is the only
      Possible result. Therefore, assassins fraternities,
      Other college, professional assassins groups, train
      Women to destroy, murder men for delusional
      Profit and pleasure, should be struggled with. As
      Should the using of all healing arts as destroying,
      Murdering sciences, for e.g., Kali directed ¡®use¡® of
      Kamasutra to destroy men, usually in conjunction
      With the republicans psychic-terrorism, ¡®the suck¡®;
      Similarly, Taoist use of Tantric sex therapy, ¡°great
      Draw¡° techniques, etc., to do the same; TM, etc.,
      Techniques, stop themselves from having orgasms
      To sexually devolve, destroy men; Reich¡¯s ¡°orgone
      Therapy¡± disciplines; positions where ¡®the suck¡¯
      Removes extreme amounts of energy from a man,
      And a woman is potato mashing before he knows it,
      Etc.. Other conservative sects, supposed: Christian,
      Wiccan, Santiera, Yoruba, Voodoo, Hoodoo, Satan
      Worshippers, etc., mostly using forms of vampirism
      With the suck, cannibalism, etc.; also collaborating
      In the mass-rape of those Caucasian boys (the target
      Group) chosen to be non-remocrat. Infanticide,
      Assassination by suck, stealing souls. Targeted
      Infants, whose testicles they destroy. Many of them
      Work in helping professions, prisons, where they
      Have stationary prey. Spike in violence against boys
      By girls, and men by women, they counting on male
      Embarrassment, etc., self-censoring to avoid stigma,
      So, they don¡¯t report the attacks, etc.. Personally,
      For e.g., at the height of my physical prowess, I was
      Repeatedly assaulted by a Native-American Roman
      Catholic lesbian, and a Canadian immigrant actress,
      Viciously, they hoping I¡¯d reply in anyway, so, they
      Could just lie and get the police state to murder me
      For them; I didn¡¯t- the immigrant used her acting
      Skills to cry and lie on demand to get me attacked
      By the police anyway, repeatedly. Lower middle-
      Class to poor women destroying lower middle-class
      To poor men with potential scam, purposely lying,
      Going out with them, having kids, without marriage,
      Kids even being mentioned; giving society body bag
      Filler, one of their jobs, and them a ¡®poor women¡¯s
      Retirement program¡¯, must be stopped- the men do
      The ¡®right thing¡®, ¡°no good deed goes unpunished¡°.
      Not to forget the Irish, Italian fascists favorite,
      Getting life insurance policies on their 19, fit,
      Husband¡¯s, then assassinating them, collecting the
      Insurance. Supposed feminist movement¡¯s doing
      Genocide of non-remocrat conspiracy Caucasian
      Men, for the remocrat conspiracy; murdering their
      Main competition. Everyone must keep in mind
      That Carl Jung says 80 % of all action, thought,
      Emotion are compensatory, part of our reactions to
      Our pasts, etc.; no one should falsely criticize,
      Etc.. The less targeted, war on women, must be
      Stopped. Fastest growing group of AIDS infected
      Is African-American women, for 2 decades; why?
      One of the dwindling, and aging out providers of
      Choice in women's healthcare, Dr. Tiller, has been
      Cut, again, his assassin may get parole, someday,
      Why? If you don't exercise responsibility, its
      Siamese twin sister, freedom, Will wither, like a
      Muscle, as well. Sadly, now, it first needs to be
      Exorcized before its exercised. It's not too late,
      Evoke, act, be. Viva la evolution and Green Party.

      Resounding From Earth

      As sun burns, springs burst,
      Gaia's silence implores,
      Be not my stillbirth!

      '...One Man, One Vote...', (Clegg)

      Republican conspiratorial voter fraud of all kinds, are the latest
      Steps in the nazification of the united suck of assassins citizenry.
      Remocrat Gov'nas dissolving democratically elected, cities, Mayors,
      Like some usa supported South American junta. Gerrymandering
      Voting districts to turn majority dempublican ones into political
      Office wins for the rem minority. Statewide restrictions on voting;
      Lessening voting days, hours; rem thugs at polls harassing dem
      Voters; multi-media conspiratorial TV ads, mailings, billboards,
      Flyers, robo-calls misinforming, threatening voters, lying about
      Candidates and ballot issues; fraudulent collecting of signatures
      For candidates, ballot issues, placing undue time constrictions on
      Collecting signatures, etc., to get candidates on the ballot, etc.;
      Military and intelligence elites using HAARP and other weather
      Machines to engineer supposed natural disasters to greatly lessen
      Dem voter turnout, like uber-storm Sandy; voter i.d. requirements
      That are oppressive, and tantamount to a poll tax, especially in a
      Bad economy; abuse of third parties, candidates, denial of their
      Participation in debates, etc.; voting machine computer fraud and
      Lack of paper ballots; hinky designed ballots; etc.. Southerners
      Voting more than once, even the dead. 'We, the people', must
      Struggle ever more to protect voting, or there won't be any, really.
      Remember, you can talk the talk, walk the walk, and even be the be,
      But, if you don't vote the vote, you'll never be livin' in a democracy!
      The tea party tories want to return us to king george and his dick
      Cheney¡¯s reign on the American way of life, don¡¯t you let them!
      If not now, when, here, where, you, who? Viva la evolution!

      YOU CAN

      Talk the talk, walk the walk, and even
      Be the be, but, if you don't vote the vote,
      You'll never be livin' in a democracy!

      Heading Home

      While Joan Baez's rebel yell still resonates off
      Austin City Limits' walls, everywhere echoes
      its vibe. Yet, 'la machine's' daymare mass-
      murders and rapes on, causing extinction. As
      Elton John sings, "it's funny how one insect can
      damage so much grain", you ask how humanity,
      a nexus of 35 billion years of the evolution, was
      undone: with 400 years of supposed: science,
      religion, which are naught, but, denominations
      of their lowest common denominator cult:
      greed, war: mammon and mollock, their marital
      bed, Gaia's half dead hide, raped by divide,
      conquered with survive; and lies.

      Corporate conspiracies' convolution's socio-
      logically programmed determinism defined by:
      destruction and murder are power; there's no
      truth nor reality, only: winners, losers; prey,
      predators; users, used; professionals are tools;
      feelings are for fools; humanities' extinction is
      inevitable and racing towards it will keep its
      management fueling the oligarchies' rule, even
      while billions are murdered, by not allowing
      humanity enough time to defend; etc.; are the
      delusional mental cells, made up of delusional
      constructs like: materialism, built with
      delusional bricks like: possession, using,
      which they live in and want you to; don't exist.

      This pen's unending point, though pointless, a
      blade of grass uncut and uncutting, realities'
      rapier, allows those projected hells while
      breaking them up with Happy Rhodes' lyrics,
      "there's a beacon in the sky meant to catch your
      eye", and "words weren't meant for cowards";
      so, "we" can begin again, learning: feelings are
      power and the basis of all thought and action;
      survival unwinds alival; exigency dispenses with
      humanity; their scarcity based economic system
      built on non-renewable fuels and earth-murder,
      they mean to undo abundance with, will; oil
      slavery must be abolished; all the unnatural
      death and disasters they've planned for their
      delusional profit and pleasure can be stopped.

      The nuclear age they want to raise from
      the dead to fuel their supposed Christian
      blitzkrieg doesn't have to be borne again;
      their "unending war" only manufactures
      more terrorists, rogue states, necessitating
      itself. "We" can stand and stop them, only
      if you be the life and again embark on your
      "road to find out", Cat Stevens' refrain! As
      heart's tattoo is heard off in the distance,
      Ruby Dee's twig of poetree recited on Def's
      Poetry Jam awakens, "we" feel her words,
      "...'naries fight with rats for cheese...", and
      uplift all threads in the fabric of life, on the
      move in mending the whole of it, as it ever was
      and ever will be; for, "we" can't allow them to
      tear it asunder. "We" can turn 360 degrees
      around, back to the evolution and the future,
      before it's too late; viva la evolution! (9-11-04)

      no winners or losers, in reality, a delusional construct

      In minds stricken by
      Spiritual poverty.
      Winning is losing
      Without benefits.
      There's no how you're playing the gaming,
      If you're playing the gaming,
      Gaming is playing you.
      They think with spooned nose,
      Speak with forked tongue,
      Will '...we,...', be undone?

      A LOONS' CRY

      Another quarter million celebrate women against violence against
      Women, children, and elderly, as participating was a self lost
      To life, in Washington, D.C., the humanity bringing it back.
      For, hearing between the lines gleaned without its communication,
      The ability of Democrats to meet futures need for societal
      Elemental individual and group thought change, is nil.
      These women, most under thirty, held the knowledge that the issues
      Before them were all linked by a need for a deeper appreciation
      Of people's common humanity, and the reality that this directions'
      Evolvement necessitates the attention and participation of all,
      So it won't be laid by the wayside.

      For the contract on Americas agenda was only thought feasible
      Because of Democrats recent history of separate issue organizing
      Missing integrally the fundamental realism that,
      Even in politics, there is no separation.
      Being participating in all issues, it is for me, one issue,
      A choice of two directions which are: evolutionary, abundance, life,
      Creation, existence, or convolutionary, scarcity, destruction, murder,
      Extinction. There, knowing, when a woman's beaten down
      Every nine seconds, its our humanity which is murdered,
      I reveled in feeling that so many women will it not.
      Here now, I feel as always, we'll bring our will to fruition.
      For, it is so in reality, that this must be.

      (1995)

      A. Butterfly

      Sitting on this moonlit night,
      Not able to forget when,
      At our height, we were one and three.
      Two hearts overflowed with love.
      Being with you I knew was meant to be.
      Nothing could separate us.
      Or compare to thee.

      A whirlwind of endless days and nights
      Full of caring, grace, and art,
      Would stretch, I thought, forever on.
      Still, nothing can ever, ever replace
      You in my heart. Then we
      Separated, I slowly flew afar,
      Losing myself while you moved on.

      We can never be who we were,
      Our time together now is proof.
      How could we stray so far
      From the you and me in living truth.
      Now, the Sun and Moon may arise anew,
      An eagle stretch above a dew, yet,
      Nothing will compare, with you!

      (written years before the
      great S.O. song came out)

      Be Well

      Delusions are easy to manufacture,
      Destruction is easy to dole.
      Reality is easier to know,
      Even easier, life is to grow.
      So we walk, allowing the way
      To find we, finding we
      On the way. Hanging there,
      That crystal heart and the Sun's
      Unending rays filled my eyes
      With a mandala of red glistening light,
      Then green and blue. As my ears were
      Full of, ¡®Earth Songs¡®, compiled by Narada.
      Like those multi-colors emanate
      From the one heart, multifaceted
      Are the paths that lead to the way.
      Through the art of living and giving,
      We can discern those paths with heart.
      So while walking and being walked,
      We are gathered within and gathering without.
      Now at the well we drink of life's abundance,
      Sharing with others of its fullness,
      As with ease we walk in grace.

      Mother

      I was lucky with you.
      The tears, pain you endure, bare
      I shed into mothers sea.
      Forever harking the song that
      Ripples its way
      From a drop to cover all,
      Marked, heard, by me.

      Comfort I would give you,
      And as a son, alone
      Would stand and say,
      Night be as day,
      Dark be lighted and sing
      A song of life and wonder.
      Yet, I only bay I love you.

      Autumnal

      Though nights step has surpassed days
      And Falls chill did still this Summers rage,
      Perceptions portals stage does grow.
      With it, enhanced sight of their cage blight,

      Let's know, yet, the pillars upheld are three
      and the one most pressed upon in thee,
      Will not by way of shadow go,
      For, humanity is life's ebb and flow!

      Sinew

      Filling life, flesh, bone
      and breath, a snowflake!

      tsk, tsk, too

      Broadening frown, it's to look down,
      Upon multicultural, religious, students,
      Perspectives, appreciation, even poetry?
      We can't be influenced by closed eye, heart,
      Mind, it's time to embrace a shining,
      Shielding, rainbow, all hues from one,
      Never undone, by diversity, inclusion.

      " ...Not Just Dreaming... Again"

      The rain welcomed me, as it was
      I am, to be this gray day.
      Unendingly unraveling, seemingly,
      They are as the concrete, grey.
      My roots, always reaching
      The rich brown earth beneath,
      Strengthen my stride,
      As walking through them am I.
      To where or what, I do not know,
      For, discovery of life is stalking.

      Yet, I'll be in the moment so,
      If and when, I can, I will fly.
      In each day I pray to be that I,
      What, where, how, when,
      And, somtimes, why.
      So, though the suns light is masked,
      This night, that is their day, won't last.
      For, its direction, clear and bright,
      Does glean through
      The clouded cover of their night.

      Still, this walk that's walking me,
      Is what reality is to be.
      And while these flaming embers glow,
      I'll walk this road with reality, so.
      Yet, to you I do entreat,
      If and when, you two meet,
      will you allow for the you to be,
      And not recede from reality.
      So, that to this day, all that have gone,
      Leaving you this to carry on,
      Will have their potential realized, as well,
      Let evolution be the bell.

      (Forsoothed by All, and thanx to Flaming Embers,

      and Orleans for the title lyric, on 4-17-97.)

      9-11 Allowed Attacks, Was It Our Reichstag?

      The united suck of assassins, 95 % fascist,
      Switches from wonder bread, destroying bones
      In 12 ways, to whole wheat, in the Blackhouse;
      Giving a new hue to the rich's middle-class
      To poor sandwich. Will the condiments change,
      A Cinqo de Mayo to a dollop of mustard; one
      Taste of supposed Christianity for another-
      Will the surprises never cease? An answer,
      Faint, echoing, 'where's the beef'?, implores.

      Weimar Republic, Germany, got its eugenics
      Programs from CA, first they came for elderly,
      Medically and mentally ill, handicapped,
      Disabled, then the rest; like the republicans
      Are doing now. Defend yourself by defending
      Them, one for all, all for one; "we¡­", stand
      Together, or fall separately! Burning of the
      Reichstag by Hitler, blaming others, was his
      Excuse to take over; their fall. Remember a
      WWII lesson, if you're not taking bullets you're
      Making them. A heart in the heart of the
      Heartland is bleeding every moment, are you?

      Those Germans thought they 'had it like that'
      Too, mass destruction and murder were profit,
      Pleasure, 'liberties'. Patriotism, a supposed
      Excuse for Nazism. Now that almost all here
      Have been sociologically programmed into
      Lowest common denominator, uber-consuming
      Replications of vacuums, heads made of tape
      Recorders with cash registers attached,
      La machine, the convolutions devolution of
      Humanity into exigency, is almost complete.
      It only took 450 years of supposed science
      And religion, extermination to extinction.

      Man, the nexus of 35 billion years of evolution,
      Doesn't have to be wiped out in two decades;
      It, evoked, as a common language, the thread
      That links every¡­, in the fabric of life,
      Can dispel the corporate structures trap,
      Worldly trappings, that fill every orifice
      And eye. Civic irresponsibility, past
      Generations have heaped on our heads and
      Shoulders, only able to be borne on wings of
      Compassion, must be exorcised through our
      Only acting on it; realizing the growth of
      Responsibilities Siamese twin sister, freedoms,
      Flight- to the extent that we exercised it.

      What of the hand, remocrats, sky is bluing
      US, when they're not pathologically lying,
      The glove, dempublicans, liberal spread
      Of half truths, although, the lesser of the two?
      Saddam Barack Osama Hussein Obama Bin
      Laden's, as the remocrats call him, train that
      Could, hope, change, bipartisanship? Pope¡¯s,
      New, indulgences for th<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic