update from Roxie

  • Paul Cannaday
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      The Disability Grapevine Online Newspaper:Issue #43
      The Disability Grapevine Online World Newspaper
      Sunday, November 01, 2009
      Year 9
      http://www.disabilitygrapevine.com
      ****The Number One Daily Newspaper for People with Disabilities****
      Please do not respond to this posting.  To send Articles, Letters to the Editor, or Classifieds, contact us at Disablenet@...
      Just Ask Paul Questions, email Paul at Disablenet@...
      Title of Article:  update from Roxie

      Submitted by:
      "Roxie Mayfield & Jade in beautiful Eugene, Oregon "

      Article:

      I wanted to let you know that I got out of the hospital this afternoon. I'm very happy to be back home. I am super weak and can barely raise my arms and cannot drive my wheelchair independently at this point. I'm sure I will gain some strength in the coming days though. Thanks so much for your prayers and positive thoughts :-). Please give me a call or an e-mail when you have a chance.

      Roxie
      Angel (waiting at the bridge)

      DGV Source: